[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Bill O'reilly opened pandora's box and no one i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: bill oreilly.jpg (31 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
bill oreilly.jpg
31 KB, 780x438
So Bill O'reilly opened pandora's box and no one is talking about it.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/oreilly-black-livesmatter-223592

>The #BlackLivesMatter movement is "killing Americans," according to Bill O'Reilly.

>“The media will not spotlight that much of the violent crime in America is being committed right now by young black men,” O’Reilly said. “Blacks of all ages commit homicide at a rate of 8 times higher than whites and Hispanics combined. Conclusion: There is a violent subculture in the African American community that should be exposed and confronted.”
>>
>>75172960
disregard that, he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
Hasn't he done shit like this before and was just labelled a raycis before everyone forgot?
>>
File: 20160525_220247.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160525_220247.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
Here is a graphic he put up on last nights show. I could not believe my eyes. He did it. The absolute madman did it.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
FUCK IT. WERE RUNNING IT.
>>
>>75172960
Based Bill strikes again
>>
What is it like to be a drunk Irish Nigger, like Billy Boy here, and have all your nigger thoughts and actions credited to real niggers?

>Frustrating
>>
>>75172960
Oreilly has been on Fox for years, i think he will be able to weather the storm. However, the problem is cops whose lives will be destroyed for actually doing their jobs and arresting blacks who commit crime without ending up on the national news and be at the the center of another massive scandal by the kike media
>>
>>75172960
Pretty sure O'really has done this before
>>
>>75172960
What is pol´s opinion of this man? i used to hate him, but now I think he is based
>>
o'reily always talks about this shit

he's been doing it for a decade
>>
File: Trump.png (53 KB, 609x459) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
53 KB, 609x459
>>75172960
He does this often apparently.
>>
>>75178481
i think he fucking sucks

neocon shill

he triumphs literally every thing that the GOP does to make them cucks

he whines for an hour

hes a smug bag of shit

he hates trump
>>
File: RTXHHH5.jpg?1453477109.jpg (260 KB, 915x731) Image search: [Google]
RTXHHH5.jpg?1453477109.jpg
260 KB, 915x731
>>75178672
>he hates trump
>>
>>75178481
Really intelligent guy, tries to be fair though he's clearly conservative. I don't agree with everything he says but a lot I do. He's also a total asshole.
>>
>>75178525
Trump will actually bring about positive changes in racial demographics but will be labeled as a racist for doing so as he isn't afraid to tackle the issues that others consider "racist"
>>
people have been saying this for at least a year, just because O'Reilly said doesn't mean it's a huge deal
>>
I personally enjoy Fox News (especially shit like Water's World, which is literally making fun of dumb liberals and monorities), but it seems everyone else on the internet thinks it's awful garbage. What is pol's opinion?
>>
>>75179021
This desu senpai
Used to think the guy was a smug fucker.
More ive watched of him, more I realize he is actually pretty smart, hes pretty fair toward trump, and at times he is critical of the gop establishment, especially in how they underestimated the anger of their voter base.
>>
>>75172960
They have to protect their cheap labor scheme Bill. If they spill the beans on black violence, then it becomes acceptable to talk about black violence.

Once whites start talking about black violence, they start making plans to do something about black violence.

Then they don't let us bring more dark skinned cheap labor into the USA.
>>
>>75175470
Kind of sad, right? Not the graphic I mean; the fact that someone said a glaring truth on the news and it was considered "shocking".
>>
>>75178905
wrong bill
>>
>>75179645
hate it as much as everything else
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.