[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a rticle-3609832/The-betra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: jkhgjhg.png (326 KB, 662x788) Image search: [Google]
jkhgjhg.png
326 KB, 662x788
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3609832/The-betrayal-boys-falling-girls-way-says-SARAH-VINE-feminisation-society-especially-schools-blame.html

>BUT MUH PRIVILEGE!
>>
>Boys To Men: The Underachievement Of Young Men in Higher Education and How To Start Tackling It, tells us that girls have 35 per cent more chance of entering higher education - a staggering figure that translates into almost 100,000 more young women than men applying to university this year.

>But it gets worse. The poorer you are, the more dire the situation. Among pupils on free school meals, girls are 51 per cent more likely than boys to continue their studies after school.

>And the group that fares worse than any other is low-income white boys. Just 8.9 per cent of them make it to college.

>It's no coincidence that so many of this group are represented in our justice system, in young offender institutions and prisons. Young men from deprived backgrounds with very few opportunities to start off with, but whose options now seem narrower than ever.

Wonder who's behind all this?
>>
>>75169030
White men?

Maybe you should concentrate on school work instead of girls boobs?
>>
>>75169030

Human beings are inherently gynocentric

Even if all men were aware of this nothing would change

All you can attempt to do is educate privately at a boys school or homeschool

There is no Jewish/Marxist/Feminist agenda, it's basic biology
>>
>>75169632
Yes, Jews sure don't want white men to be unsuccessful or anything. They're surely not behind the feminisation of young men.

Also,

>What we are witnessing here, it seems to me, is a form of revenge.

>What right have men to whine? For centuries they had the upper hand - surely it's only fair now that they get a taste of their own medicine? Shouldn't they just - if you'll pardon me - man up and accept that all this has been a long time coming?

>Part of me rather agrees with this view. There was a huge imbalance in society and it needed to be redressed. But once the scales start to go the other way, there is a real risk that the entirely legitimate fight for freedom and equality can turn sour, and become every bit as nasty as the one it seeks to overthrow.

>The fact is that our boys are being punished by a society so anxious to atone for the sexism of the past that it cannot see how it is destroying innocent lives. They are quite genuinely paying for the sins of their fathers.

>Boys such as my son have done nothing wrong. They shouldn't have to deal with all this baggage being heaped on their young shoulders.

>And it's clear that it is starting to effect their so-called 'life chances'.

Garth Stahl, a sociology and literacy lecturer, spent a year researchin
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
>>75168843
Men are far more likely to get into other good occupations like operating trucks, equipment or trades.

I see no crisis or emergency. Probably just anti-male propaganda.
>>
>>75170268
>Men are far more likely to get into other good occupations like operating trucks, equipment or trades.

Mainly because women don't want those jobs.
>>
>>75168843
>boys are failing
>blame it on the boys.
Any more of this shit and I'm gonna get gay. I hate women as it is but reading more and more about how there thought processess work, it just makes me hate them even more.
>>
File: Trapshooting.jpg (80 KB, 590x889) Image search: [Google]
Trapshooting.jpg
80 KB, 590x889
>>75171581
WE NEED THEM TO DO THE JOBS THAT WOMEN WON'T DO
>>
This is just all around sad and completely fucked up.
>>
>>75171638
The future looks fucking bleak, might as well go hermit and live innawoods
>>
>>75171638
This article isn't blaming it on the boys, though.
>>
this is the basis of all women thinking, as long as life is good, they're all eaqual and shit, but once shit hits the fan they turn to men to get things back in order
>>
>>75171638
She isn't blaming boys, she is even pointing out how they're disadvantaged.
>>
>>75170268
Those are limited. Then you have to constantly move to the ares that have these jobs and it's competitive as fuck. Letting women into the work force in mass fucked things up royally.
>>
>>75168843
>He suggests more male teachers, combined with other incentives designed to appeal to poor working-class males, would help redress the balance
the problem with school age working class white males in this country is that they still believe they can just leave school and get a manual labour job, they honestly dont think they actually need an education to get by in life. then when it turns out those jobs just dont exist anymore.
>>
File: 1464166315214.jpg (80 KB, 649x513) Image search: [Google]
1464166315214.jpg
80 KB, 649x513
- Women aren't creative, they don't invent anything

- Women aren't good at things

- When the moment of truth comes and the fate of humanity is resting on a woman she will choke and say ow i broke a nail and look for sympathy

- Women vote left-wing for social approval and kudos

- Woman are traitors that favour foreigners just because they are brown

- Women are easily brainwashed and will adopt the views of the last man they talked to

- Women get favoured at university because they are good at rotelearning and doing as they're told but they do not turn qualifications into talent or something people put up money for, they only get doled out jobs because they have a vagina
>>
>>75169872
i heard this from Merchant of Venice the other day. it seems appropriate here:
>SHYLOCK
> He hath disgraced me, and
hindered me six million; laughed at my losses,
mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine
enemies; and what's his reason?
>I am a Jew.
>Hath not a Jew eyes? hath not a Jew hands, organs,
>dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with
>the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject
to the same diseases, healed by the same means,
>warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as
>a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?
if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison
us, do we not die? and

>if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

>If we are like you in the rest, we will
resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian,
what is his humility? Revenge.
>If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example?

>Why, revenge.

>The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I
will better the instruction.

>Enter a Servant
>>
>>75172910
messed up the green text
>>
>>75172660
There are also people who go to school and expect a job after their education when those might not exist neither, at least not the one that can pay for the cost of college.

Going to a college is an investment for guy. For woman, it is not as much as investment since they can just can get married and get taken care of. College is the next "socializing environment" for many woman.
>>
>>75172986
The spirit is still there.

>Discovering that an injustice has been perpetrated does not make perpetrating that injustice against one's former oppressors acceptable.
>>
File: fASyebZ.jpg (53 KB, 460x461) Image search: [Google]
fASyebZ.jpg
53 KB, 460x461
- Women aren't funny and are snarky buzzkills

- Women have unwarranted self-importance because of the passive aggressiveness of other women and men withholding criticism because they want to fuck them means they are not carved into likeable people

- Women regularly cry without actually feeling anguish and do it to emotionally manipulate people

- Women have poor self-preservation instincts and will get you killed

- Women have no interest in the most valuable subjects such as STEM, History and Geopolitics. They only have interest in finance because they are greedy bitches.
>>
File: tumblr_npqvvlBDdG1s9bqq4o1_500.jpg (45 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npqvvlBDdG1s9bqq4o1_500.jpg
45 KB, 500x382
>>75172783
This
Woman cannot think outside the box
Come up with creative solutions
They are always stuck in a pattern, the system even though broken must roll on in their mind somehow
They'll do anything mismanage everything in order to try and fix what is simply broken beyond repair
I studied law and work a fulltime job now
Every single time a complex problem is presented it are men who come up with the best solutions I started to notice.
It has even become something of a joke, guys seeing woman co workers coming from a mile away asking for advice.
Needlessly to say most of us try and help them but some less well liked female colleagues are stared down and turned away. I see them squerm in silence as they rattle their brain over something for hours which I probably would've resolved within less than half the time. .
>>
>>75172660
>then when it turns out those jobs just dont exist anymore.
there is an increasing demand for trade work now
>>
there is women at the highest echelons all over the world
there is astronauts womens

when someone in family once said feminism was still needed I cringed hard

I'll never understand it.
yes we need to fight for women in the shittiest countries in the world where they get treated like trash, but people advocating for it in first world countries really have no clue.
>>
>>75174155
She's one of the highest practitioners of witchcraft in the entire country. This is the same country that announced that witchcraft would be the third biggest religion.

What do yo think the second one was? That's how barbaric (look up the history of that word, my francophone) these people are.
>>
>>75169192

>muh white man

The article is about all boys
>>
File: 1429672223858.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1429672223858.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>75169872
>And it's clear that it is starting to effect

>effect
>>
>>75171638
>Any more of this shit and I'm gonna get gay.
Putting your penis in another man's shitter is not going to solve the problem, Britain.
>>
>>75168843
>Dailymail
There's nothing on that website but clickbait.
>>
File: biggrin.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
biggrin.png
208 KB, 327x316
>make fake degrees like gender studies that present no challenge and teach nothing useful
>women love them and get them at a high rate
>women now 35% more likely to get a degree
>women now 35% more likely to cripple themselves in debt and a useless degree
Patriarchy wins again.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.