[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans think they can trust her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_20160526_193953.jpg (55 KB, 480x316) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160526_193953.jpg
55 KB, 480x316
Why do Americans think they can trust her?
>>
File: 1462844961331.png (272 KB, 599x508) Image search: [Google]
1462844961331.png
272 KB, 599x508
>>75167047
Because burgers hate themselves?
>>
Women card
>>
>>75167047
They dont. That's why Trump will be president
>>
>>75167047
Why do the inhabitants of all the world's nations believe they understand America and Americans?

You dont. Shut the fuck up. I dont pretend to understand Germans and German culture because I eat German chocolate and listen to Rammstein, show some fucking intellectual humility and do us the same courtesy.

Americans dont trust Clinton. This issue is literally the entire focus of both hers and the GOP's branding campaigns. Now go check on your wife, her and Mehmet might be ready for you to clean up.
>>
>>75167047
There are shitloads of people who like of globalization, social progress, higher educational standards and stuff like that.

Don't let the internet fool you into thinking that every person is either a room temperature IQ redneck trumpfag or a pot smoking bernieshit subhuman.
>>
File: hillary-for-antichrist.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
hillary-for-antichrist.png
811 KB, 956x598
>>75167047
Do you think Wal-Mart employees get to chose who the CEO is?

Why would you assume that we Americans get to chose who our president is?

The Electoral College does that.

Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.
>>
>>75167583
Well it seams that you guys have rigged policies if all the world agrees on that
>>
>>75167047
They don't. But this is America. We love a swindler. That's why she and Trump are winning.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 540x531
>>75167047
Because it's the CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>75168411
Or maybe you're just an ignorant teenager talking about something you have no knowledge of.
>>
>>75168841
kek, keep telling yourself that and continue watching Fox News
>>
The media has unbelievable sway here, and the capacity of even smart people to look at something and then believe the exact opposite and lie to themselves is not to be underestimated.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>75167047
It is reenforced in the news and music and media, it is reinforced like an expectation of royalty.

The media is just now waking up, that people are not buying it.

Take my aunt for example, a women in her 50,s and she was never married or has kids. She thinks Hilary is literally a saint.

She will ignore all evidence and cite mainstream TV saying, if she did bad stuff they would tell us.

I redpilled my aunt, about Soros too. She thinks he is just a wealthy old man, trying to help people and the real problem is random anarchist protesters.

I literally had to stop trying to show her. She was literally like if you dont stop telling me this conspiracy shit, im taking you out of my will.

She still has no idea I'm voting for Trump.

According to her, the problem with america is racism and lack of diversity. She is the type of person who works, and comes home to mainstream news and federal soap operas, and tv drama about women. And netflicks.

That is all she knows.
>>
>>75167047
>Trump is a loose cannon. We need someone with experience to handle foreign affairs.
That's the only thing these people can muster. And yet no one acknowledges the record and the many blunders. Couldn't tell ya what the fuck goes on here Hans.
>>
>>75167047
Doesn't Germany have its own fair share of problems? I'd focus one those before worrying about America.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x415
Oh btw my aunt has had her house broken into multiple times by black people and she still thinks Guns are literally evil.

She fucking has her neighbors park in her driveway. And when I have tried to talk to her about getting a handgun, or pepper spray she is literally like.

Taking someones life because they dont know any better then to steal is wrong. People who own guns should be shot.

She just bought a Dog, but her dog is literally retarded and would probably cuddle any theif who broke in.

Also she is a vegetarian chain smoker and straight ticket democrat voter.

I'm starting to realize my "cool" trendy aunt is just a big hypocrite.
>>
There's a large cross-section of middle class America that believes all of Hillary's scandals are made up Republican witch hunts. You have to understand, they believe this to their core. Period. So they don't view Hillary through the corruption lens. At all. Her and Bill are saints. They truly do believe this, and they are legion.

So you have to take that into account first and foremost. Also, this group just generally believes in the general idea of globalism. They see nothing wrong with it. They are typically upper middle class boomers and Gen Xers, two or three Chads and Staceys as kids, a nice home in a white suburb, two cars, full health coverage, 401ks, etc. They think Hillary is the status quo and the status quo is pretty okay for them.
>>
>>75170620
Surely you're not saying it isn't a vast right-wing conspiracy?
>>
File: 1461659467189.jpg (623 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461659467189.jpg
623 KB, 1080x1080
>>75167047
>Germancuck
>elects Merkel 3 times in a row, will probably elect her a 4th time
>talks about other country's election
>>
Americans don't. Illegal immigrants, criminal bankers, and hollywood cunts do.
>>
>>75167047
Americans are kind of dumb
>>
They clearly don't tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>75170620
You usually dont settle witch hunts out of court for $$$$$.

The speaker fees and weapons deals are public record. In order for that to be a conspiracy, you would just need stupid people and an eco chamber.
>>
>>75171177
Are we talking about witch hunts and courts? Listen, I'll tell you the secret.

If it floats, it's a witch. If it sinks, it's not a witch.
>>
>>75167047
Feminists/leftists and the beaner/nigger nationalists are more ideologues than logical thinkers.

They don't care about government corruption, because to them politics is always about "progress" towards some ever-changing vague goal (a product of Hegel's toxic ideology) - and all else be damned.

This is why corruption is so much more common, and more easily-forgiven, among Democrat politicians than Republican politicians. If Hillary was a Republican, she would have been in prison 3 years ago.

(pic related)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.