[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this woman get so much hate? It's gotten to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (380 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380 KB, 1600x1060
Why does this woman get so much hate? It's gotten to the point where the beta male neckbeards giving her shit are much more cancerous than her. I watched some of her videos today, and they're fine. In comparison to most feminists in the public eye, her beliefs are pretty moderate. Thunderf00t, theAmazingCuck, and other fags you spend their entire lives picking to pieces every syllable that leaves her mouth are some of the cringiest people out there.

I'm not even a feminist.
>>
>>75166369

if you fuck with the bull, you get the horns
>>
File: mApVk3v.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
mApVk3v.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1109
>>
>>75166369
>Is hideous arab.

Reason enough.
>>
>>75166369
She is pretty cute, desu. Are there any nudes?
>>
Kill yourself. It's the only way to be sure you'll never be offended again.
>>
>>75166369
Because
>MUH VIDYA GAMES OMG FFS NOT ALL MEN ARE VIOLENT
>Rips a demon in half playing doom while watching rape fantasy hentai
the only faggots who hate her are literally man children
>>
>>75166369
She loves her conspiracy theories
Inb4 strategic budd coberings X-DDDDDD

Seriously though, she's a cancerous con artist that aspouses one of the shittiest ideologies in our history for moneys, making her kike tier. shame on you.
>>
>>75166369
>I'm not even a feminist.

And you're defending this bitch? Yes you are you fucking liar.
>>
>>75166369

Vag worshipping alt right egalitarian Youtubers realised they could get shekels by spamming Anita vids
>>
>>75166995
>>75167229
Have you actually been to her channel?

Her videos are feminist, obviously, but they're not ridiculous, they're super moderate, but people make her out to be a #killallmen type, it's gotten so bad that the hive mind of retarded manchildren practically stalk her every action, even though her videos were never meant for them in the first place, her channel is just a place for feminists to circle-jerk each other, that's it. Now because of faggots her ideology is fucking everywhere. Because THEY brought her into the public eye, now all this feminism and "LE SJWs" thing has ruined video games and pop culture, both sides, both SJWs and anti-SJWs are so fucking retarded and nosebleed inducing, they just make me want to go off the grid and start a family with some Druid woman in a log cabin on a mountain in Wicklow, or something.

FUCK

THE INTERNET WAS A MISTAKE.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.