[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening --> Clinton Express derailed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 20
File: 60107615.jpg (95 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
60107615.jpg
95 KB, 400x400
http://observer.com/2016/05/game-over-emailgate-just-crippled-the-clinton-express/

Inspector General released a report on the email situation. The cracks in the Clinton campaign are widening into serious rifts.

This could be the beginning of the end for her, especially with the Bernie - Trump debate and California heating up.

> What was so important, so sensitive that Hillary had to dodge FOIA altogether? Clearly protecting her private life—whatever that might be—was valued more highly by Ms. Clinton than actually heading the Department of State.

> That an illegal pay-for-play-scheme, with donations to the Clinton Foundation being rewarded by political favors from Hillary Clinton—who when she was secretary of state had an enormous ability to grant favors to foreign bidders—existed at the heart of EmailGate has been widely suspected, and we know the FBI is investigating this case as political corruption, not just for mishandling of classified information. That certainly would be something Ms. Clinton would not have wanted the public to find out about via FOIA.

> Several U.S. counterterrorism operations went awry thanks to Hillary’s slipshod communications security.

> So far, Bernie Sanders has treated EmailGate with kid gloves, refusing to go after Ms. Clinton with gusto on the issue. Donald Trump will show no such reticence. What the State IG has revealed plays directly into Mr. Trump’s #CrookedHillary narrative.

Boys, this is big.
>>
good
>>
>>75166175

<_<
>>
>>75166175
>observer.com
>New York Observer is a weekly newspaper first published in New York City on September 22, 1987, by Arthur L. Carter, a former investment banker. The Observer focuses on the city's culture, real estate, media, politics and the entertainment and publishing industries. Since July 2006, the paper has been owned and published by the American real‑estate figure Jared Kushner.
>Jared Corey Kushner
>He is the son of American real estate developer Charles Kushner and is married to Ivanka Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump.
>Religion: Orthodox Judaism
You don't say.
>>
Clinton won't stop. Her trail of bodies will only grow until she's either in prison or in the white house. Let's hope it's not the latter. With her the big chair, her trail of bodies will turn into mountains.
>>
her press team literally used the "lol everyone else was doin' it" defense. she gud girl nuffin wrong
>>
Im taking the old rabbits' foot out of the attic and sacrificing a chicken to molloch tonight
>>
>>75166751
THE GOD EMPEROR HAS THE JEW ON HIS SIDE HE CANT BE STOPPED
>>
File: 3oweEJ.png (255 KB, 599x508) Image search: [Google]
3oweEJ.png
255 KB, 599x508
>>75166535
IT SAYS "HIS" SHITLORD, OMFG THIS DOESNT APPLY TO HILLARY, ITS ONLY FOR MEN, WHO DESERVE IT

ITS 2016
>>
>>75166891
I hope it's true.

If this sinks Hilldog, we will have the first Jewish emperor either way, haven't had that since Vespasian. It's a a good thing. The Jews are the chosen people after all.
>>
>>75166175

>have hillary supporting friend who hates trump, knows that I like trump
>a couple months ago I say "so how about the email scandal, read something the other day that the case is heating up"
>he seems so sure nothing will come of it, but he was so dismissive of it I think deep down he knew

Man like he's a good friend and all, but I am going to absolutely love it if hillary goes to prison and Trump wins

seriously the smug levels in me will reach an all time high

I don't know how people can support clinton, she is scuzzy as fuck, his reason is basically he's obsessed with bill.
>>
File: 1462543319710.png (260 KB, 352x315) Image search: [Google]
1462543319710.png
260 KB, 352x315
>>75166751
Good points Hans. I don't want my cognitive bias to get in the way, but the meat the Observer article I linked seems to be fact-based and verifiable.

In this case, I grant that the Observer, and those related to it, benefit from the article content.

However, I think that the bias here is simply that they're covering it at all instead of ignoring it. I think they may be reporting facts, but that in this particular instance the facts are simply on their side.
>>
>>75167215
>he seems so sure nothing will come of it, but he was so dismissive of it I think deep down he knew
It's not out on mainstream media as front page news. Look at the New York Times for example.

Unless he is plugged in to hard right or alt-left things like TYT, he won't know.
>>
File: 1463706984245.png (160 KB, 533x410) Image search: [Google]
1463706984245.png
160 KB, 533x410
NOW will she go to jail? I keep seeing threads saying she's finished.
>>
>>75167215
>Hillary was Sec of state, she's qualified
>"she was forced to resign because she fucked up on a near-unprecedented level"
>But she has experience!
>>
>>75166923
Kek
>>
>>75167354
>Hans
reeeee we're not germans!

On the substance, all I see in the reliable media is that she should not have used the private server, but this post said things like her bungling counter-terrorism because of that. That's not in the report. So they don't seem credible.
>>
>>75166175
Sanders is a moron
People back him so he can win not drive around in sports cars and lose on purpose
>>
>>75167598
>Belgian

Oops sorry Loic
>>
>>75167415

It's looking more probable that the FBI will push for indictment. It's then upto the attorney general to indict. Which if she refuses risks the FBI losing its shit and leaking fucking everything. Which would be almost as destructive to the Obama administration as it will be to hillary.

Whether hillary actually goes to jail or sees the inside of a court room before she dies (she's old as fuck) is unimportant. It'll be the hand grenade to her becoming president which is what matters more than anything.
>>
>>75168162

Don't forget putin and the cremlin apparently have a bunch of her shit too

I can see him dropping those any time he feels like, but especially if it comes to the situation you described
>>
>>75166175
Isn't it convenient that this is happening just as Trump is overtaking Hillary in the polls? This is being done to replace Hilldog with Bernie.
>>
>>75167930
Belgium is not Brittany reeee
>>
File: smug neon pepe.gif (705 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
smug neon pepe.gif
705 KB, 738x780
>>75167215
For when the time comes, here's some "smug" memes.
>>
File: smug pepe.gif (103 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.gif
103 KB, 250x241
>>75168507
>>
File: pepe - smug action.jpg (3 KB, 62x125) Image search: [Google]
pepe - smug action.jpg
3 KB, 62x125
>>75168570
>>
>>75168269

It's funny how trump and putin can forge an alliance together based on Russian leaking of her email. I bet the ruskies are going to wait until October as a surprise if it gets that far. Them revealing details of their espionage services would be damaging to them.

We just have to have faith that the FBI is competent and Obama/Lynch realize it's a lost cause and that running interference for Hillary like this would be suicide.
>>
File: smug pepe mel gibson.jpg (53 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe mel gibson.jpg
53 KB, 458x390
>>75168635
>>
File: le smug frog pepe.jpg (110 KB, 550x516) Image search: [Google]
le smug frog pepe.jpg
110 KB, 550x516
>>75168690
>>
File: smug anime pepe.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
smug anime pepe.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>75168748
>>
File: shiny smug anime face.gif (244 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
shiny smug anime face.gif
244 KB, 650x406
>>75168810
>>
File: Trump Sanders - maga man.jpg (181 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trump Sanders - maga man.jpg
181 KB, 1280x720
>>75168846
>>
File: pepe smug internet debate.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
pepe smug internet debate.png
105 KB, 512x512
>>75168891
>>
>>75166175

Oh fug. If Crooked Hillary shits the bed this early, the Dems will put someone the public actually like up in her place.
>>
This is bad. I hope she doesn't get charged. Trump can beat her easily, bernie or her replacement is another story
>>
>>75168500
Agreed.

Acceptable names are Jan and Marc, and Mohamed.
>>
File: Farage.jpg (59 KB, 634x542) Image search: [Google]
Farage.jpg
59 KB, 634x542
>>75167598
Shut the fuck you're the same exact people genetically and Belgium isn't even a country
>>
>>75167363
>>75167472

man trust me, being a pol person and knowing this guy...

a while back he was talking about how "its sad clinton has the least lies on record"

I was absolutely sure he was using politifact as a source for the statement, its weird too, its like he's aware she's a lying whore but he still wants to vote for her

then just the other day I was with him and a bernbro friend of his and when the bernbro brought up how merkel made some negative comment about trump, the clinton fellow responded with "yeah but a lot of the far right don't like those european leaders"

it was really hard for me to contain my redpill right then, but I guarantee neither of them have any idea what the refugee crisis is doing to the european countries, and I think they're both probably proponents of globalism without understanding what kind of people are pushing globalism

I don't even bother with him though because he doesn't think much of my political opinion since I browse /pol/ and "don't read as many news sites as him"
>>
>>75169408
>it was really hard for me to contain my redpill right then
You should learn to pick out the pearls from this dreck and pass those on whenever you can. Unless you have trouble interacting socially, it can be done without garnering a reputation as a nazi.
>>
>>75168500
I don't get the Brittany reference

Nice dubs tho Lim.
>>
File: I_Want_to_Believe.png (536 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
I_Want_to_Believe.png
536 KB, 1024x768
>>75166175

Will they really enforce the law on someone at that level?
>>
File: 1454862496933.jpg (4 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1454862496933.jpg
4 KB, 125x119
It is always nice and juicy when federal departments go head to head. Like watching two beast fight to the death while we all sit and watch.
>>
File: 1461865407498.jpg (120 KB, 670x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461865407498.jpg
120 KB, 670x1000
>>75169277
> Marc
Fair

Damn u and Korea both got dubs
>>
>>75170150
>dem mammary glands
>>
>>75170150
Those tits do not match that frame. Something is amiss.
>>
>>75168269
>Trump, backed up with FBI reports, starts to proceed to dog the dog.
>Putin feels left out and joins in on the fun

Stop I can only get so erect.
>>
>>75170405
I think it's shooped.

Don't care tho.
>>
>>75170446

yeah dude, no joke PutinXTrump bromance seems amazing

every time I see that picture that talks about WW3 and Trump and Putin taking back eurabia... I don't know, I'd kind of like to see it happen
>>
>>75170045
I think that at that level it's less about enforcing the law and more about using the law to your own ends. So the real question is: does Hillary have enemies who are willing and able to use this?
>>
>>75166535
>His

Really makes you think... Im now #runningforthehill
>>
This doesn't seem to be any sort of indictment. Looking at the [pre-release] report, it looks to be a set of recommendations for handling state email communications in the future. Certainly, it is based on an evaluation of the previous 5 secretaries (inc. Clinton), but does it advocate punishment or censure anywhere? I think the Observer is stretching this a bit.

Also, will it stick? The Clintons sidestepped a bunch of limitations on foreign political donations by creating a slushy Foundation. She's quite clearly peddled her State influence to several parties. If her voters can let that slide, I don't expect them to get upset about email security.
>>
>>75170651
I've always had this fascination with modern russia. As of now they are pretty retarded, but shit if dindus in the states can make something of themselves, ruskies can too right?

Plus warming relations between the US and Russia puts great political pressure on China, so its a win-win. (For us anyway, sorry east Europe, might want to watch the ruskies closely if that happens.)
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.