[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the pros and cons of having girl friend in 2016? I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
What the pros and cons of having girl friend in 2016?
I will start
>Pros
1) Unless not you get to fuck a hole
2) You can become emotional and share your feelings with her only if you trust her and believes she won't just ignore your part of conversation
3) Your market value will increment since other girls would look at you as Alpha

>Cons
1) You will waste time in irrational conversation in which you could have become productive and did something better.
2) She will try to diminish your logical capabilities.(This is scientific proof that girls tend to lower men's productive if put in contact)
3) You are always in a risky sphere of performance. She want you to be tending to a "TEN" but since she would passively decrease your productivity, it is rather hard to keep up with your success in career, studies, etc. Once she finds someone better performing than you or you don't meet her expectations and in the right time you make a slight mistake, it would not take a single second before she gets completely against you and break the bonding.

>Inb4 poo in the loo
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 645x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 645x764
I couldn't even get one if I wanted to
>>
>>75163818
What are the pros and cons of having a toilet in 2016?
I will start
>Pros
1) better hygiene
2) sanitary for the community
3) no spread of diseases

>Cons
1) fucking witch magic
2) way too difficult to use or find
3) porcelain jew
>>
>>75163818
I find myself flipflopping between if I want to end my relationship because of these very pros and cons. I guess I'll just hang in there unless I can't take it.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 235x236
>>75163818
>You can become emotional and share your feelings with her
>>
>>75163818
Pros
>A companion that's always there for you
>Sex
>Having fun in ways you cant have fun with just friends

Cons
>They cost a lot in the long run
>Fights
>Asshole parents don't like you for no reason
>Possible broken heart
>Emotional at times
>>
>>75163818
What the pros and cons of having loo in 2016?
I will start
>Pros
1) Can worship it as a deity.
2) Can rape women in it.
>Cons
1) Witches live in it.
2) You can't poo in it.
3) Have to share it with the entire community.
>>
>>75164089
Being red pilled and go full logical is too much for humans. You need to let go of rationality sometimes. Once I cried very bad and It was so good.
>>
File: 1464139579173.jpg (126 KB, 460x525) Image search: [Google]
1464139579173.jpg
126 KB, 460x525
bumping with sexy images
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 249x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 249x256
Have had a hot girlfriend for 2 years. Prior to that I fucked totally average chicks. Got laid about 4-5 times a year. Now that my confidence is high I feel like breaking up with and "attempting" to crush a ton of poon. But she is sweet, so I couldn't do that to her. If she is ever a cunt to me it will be easy to break up with her.
>>
File: 1464109214574.jpg (59 KB, 512x567) Image search: [Google]
1464109214574.jpg
59 KB, 512x567
>>75163818
>poo in the loo

like how the fuck can you be worrying about petty things like girls if you can't even use a toilet.
>>
>>75164323
How is the ego barrier? If one of you become asshole does the other person start the bond himself/herself or what?
There has to one party in relationship who is submissive(meaning want the bonding more) and other is domination(than the other person.
>>
>>75164502
Like it is our culture and pretty girls in here take every to clean it for later decoration.
>The more you shit on street the more the value you get.
>>
>>75163818
I have a tiny Korean girlfriend.

She's a cutie patooty. We snuggle and rub our noses together and say gu gu and pika-pika-CHU I love you panda~~~~

I wouldn't expect a rapey poo in loo to understand the subtleties of love and romance
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.