[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get decent GPA in high school >Do okay on standardized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: College.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
College.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>Get decent GPA in high school
>Do okay on standardized tests
>Get letters from nearly a hundred colleges begging me to go to them
>Get superb scholarship offers from a few colleges
>Going to a decent college getting a STEM degree virtually free

Why do bernouts want free college? College is already free if you aren't a fucking moron. And if you are moron, college isn't for you.
>>
>>75163629
>Why do bernouts want free college? College is already free if you aren't a fucking moron
because they're fucking morons
>>
>>75163629
Because their feelings told them they are smart and worth to spend money in them
>>
>>75163629
We can't all be non-whites and rake in those easy scholarships.
>>
>>75163629
Exactly this
>>
>>75163988
you wouldn't need a scholarship if you were legacy.
>>
>>75163988
I have zero advantage there. I'm one of those fucking white males that SJWs hate.
>>
I don't want free college, really. But some help with the retarded 9.5% interest rate on student loans would be nice.
>>
>>75163854
Same with healthcare before aca there where free clinics and from there you get recommended to surgery etc. or if your actually poor you get Medicaid/Medicare I don't know which one. basically his platform is, too dumb and lazy to see how are current system works? Easily coned by anyone who has a semblance of authority? Vote for me got!

I'm boynie sahndas and I approve this message.
>>
>>75164919
>9.5%
And you were dumb enough to take any loan over 3%?
>>
>>75163988
Yes you can and old friend of mine white trash as fuck bachelors in criminal justice. now he manages game stop.
>>
>>75165073

I mean it was a standard Federal Student Aid loan. What option do I have?
>>
I went to community college first debt free and then transferred for a Mathematics and minor in computer science degree. I got out debt free because I worked and had a paid internship.

Bernfags are the type of people who get a mayonnaise study degree or some shitty liberal arts degree and then expect a job. While taking out fat loans and then seeing that the job market is not going to hire some fag straight out of college. Trust me now that I'm making $80k and this is my first year out of college, I don't want higher taxes so that these faggots get free degrees in gender studies leftist bullshit.
>>
>>75165232
That's pretty fucked. Good luck man. Anything more than the inflation rate is fucked up.
>>
>>75163629

Our oppressive capitalist society won't offer me a high paying job with my gender studies degree and black studies minor that I took on 100k+ debt for, so taxpayers should compensate me.
>>
>>75164919
>I took a loan I cant afford out
>Someone else should help me pay it
>>
>>75164919
What's your major and would you even consider a community college?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.