[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be mixed race (4 different nationalities) >Have 3 different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: the weeknd.jpg (45 KB, 311x400) Image search: [Google]
the weeknd.jpg
45 KB, 311x400
>Be mixed race (4 different nationalities)
>Have 3 different passports
>Lived in 4 different countries before 18 years old
>Flew before I could walk
>No qualms about upping sticks and moving to other countries/places

So technically I'm some sort of globalist. What's so bad about being one though? I'd rather be what I am than some parochial, uneducated bum.
>>
Lmao, wrong pic. The Weeknd's the bomb though.
>>
>>75161415
>you're either like me or a stupid bum
>pick one
Naw
>>
The fact that you kept moving around and didn't have one place to consider where you've grown is a personality deficit
>>
Don't you ever yearn for some kind of identifiable heritage
>>
Enjoy your rootless cosmopolitanism.
>>
File: dutch memery.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dutch memery.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>75161479
>I'm some sort of globalist.
Globalism has nothing to do with your ethnicity
It can work but left unregulated i.e. open borders it all falls apart.
>>
>>75161415
Nigger asians are abominations
You have no right to act high and mighty
>>
>>75161685
I disagree. I think it's pretty cool and I'm glad I'm not attached to any one place. Life must be so boring if you were born, went to primary school, secondary school and University in the same city/town.
>>
>>75161905
I will, try it some time.
>>
Good for you. Who cares?
>>
>>75161415

I enjoy having a home and a country, why am I not allowed to have one?
>>
>>75162104
my father and mother love me
>>
>>75162406
Aren't you bored with life? Don't you want to experience something new?

Don't stay at home, with your 2.1 kids, corolla out front and nagging wife being just be another suit bro.
>>
>>75162754
people have different ambitions in life. I personally want a stable and happy life, not running around the world without ever having a place to call home
>>
What a shitty thread. My lord
>>
>>75161940

The western world has never been more peaceful but racists assure us everything is falling apart

I like having no national loyalty, we're only here for 100 years max, why have a serf/wageslave mentality

In 1,000 years different nations will exist, no need to stress

There's no prize for having the weight of the world on your shoulders, no one else gives a shit why should you
>>
My dad has an Italian passport (expired) because he's a full Italian/parents were immigrants. Does that mean I can get an Italian passport and consequently be able to live in the EU?
>>
You sound like the rich kids who went to my university. Not everyone has the same opportunities as you you stupid cunt. People aren't not traveling simply because they don't want to
>>
>>75163402
yes. If one of your parents is Italian you can apply for citizenship and then move around the EU
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.