[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandela Effect Has Now Reached The Bible. Seriously.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: KJV_Bible.jpg.crop_display.jpg (9 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
KJV_Bible.jpg.crop_display.jpg
9 KB, 375x250
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jfM4ZX-xO_M

The KJV of the Bible now uses the word "Stuff".

It also now says:
"Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."
No longer does it say wineskins.

Matthew 9:17

This one really messed me up though.
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me"
Luke 19:27

I don't even have words. What the FUCK is going on?!
>>
>>75160249
>"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me"
>Luke 19:27

What the fuck? A direct quote of Jesus... This sounds like the Koran.
>>
>>75160375
It is from a story he tells. DonĀ“t be stupid.

t. Atheist
>>
>>75160375
Why the fuck is it that atheists better know your book than you do?

Fucking shill, kill yourself.
>>
>>75160249
>What the FUCK is going on?!

All Bibles have been altered by CERN
>>
>>75160249

The KJV of the Bible is slowly and deliberately having it's vocabulary diluted by edits, this has been going on for awhile.
>>
>>75160575
Jesus dude, you have absolutely no context for that anon's comment or their denomination, there's essentially no frame of reference for determining their character, yet you took a twelve word sentence and immediately built up a "dumb Christian" strawman to beat.

Atheists confirmed for desperate I guess?
>>
File: thebest.jpg (245 KB, 1600x1516) Image search: [Google]
thebest.jpg
245 KB, 1600x1516
>>75160375
kill yourself
>>
>>75160249
>KJV
>Not CEV
>>
>>75160249
I have an old family bible. Luke 19:27 really does say that.
>>
File: 1463139593593.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463139593593.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>75160249
>>75160375

Splendid bait fAm
>>
>>75160249
It never said wineskins, always bottles. Footnote might have said wineskins.
>>
In Lord Jesus' name I command you filthy serpent to leave this thread and participate in no way.
>>
>>75160375
Nope, it's from a parable.
>>
>>75160375
>This sounds like the Koran
But it's not.

Even so, all the people who reject God will be cast out anyway. Their pain will be more than actually being killed with a sword.

God has sent countless children to help the world, and they've been persecuted, rejected or ignored. He finally sent His Son to us, the king of kings, and they killed Him and are now trying to remove Him from our lives.

Well guess what? They are going to severely regret it LOL!
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 464x78) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 464x78
>>75160249
>"Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."
>No longer does it say wineskins.
>Matthew 9:17

why is this so important?
>>
>>75163485
I was actually just reading Matthew and it says, skins or sacks (not an English one). No clue why it would be important to OP, although I don't think it ought to be changed, and bottles make no sense, since old winebags used to expand and become brittle due to fermentation and therefor pouring new wine in it did tear the bag so it makes sense for the metaphor, but w/e
>>
Chik fil a
magic mirror
He will come
no I am your father

What is going on here
>>
File: nogbible.jpg (131 KB, 829x469) Image search: [Google]
nogbible.jpg
131 KB, 829x469
>>75160249
They're pandering to your fellow flock of increasingly shitskinned denominations. Who knows? Maybe they'll re-add in that infamous passage taken out long ago to appeal to fags next. The kike on a stick is so wonderfully adaptable to any group of people
>>
>>75163485
>>75163964
NVM I saw the video, I assumed the Church decided to change the text, but it's some /x/phile paranormal bs. My bible is right here and obviously it still says sacks. /sage
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.