[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did we "win" in WWII?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: atheism_white_privilege.jpg (78 KB, 568x554) Image search: [Google]
atheism_white_privilege.jpg
78 KB, 568x554
I'm not sure I can tell.
>>
>>75158409
We became the most powerful country in the world

>inb4 Soviet Union. We had more influence outside of our own lands
>>
>>75158409
The world. America's current position is a direct result of it.
>>
The US made bank off ww1 and ww2
If it wasnt for those two you'd still be isolationist european colony...
should've never intervened
>>
>>75158573
enjoy it while it lasts, white people lost ww2
>>
>>75158409
What is that quote even trying to mean?
>>
>>75159890
It means "I'm black and have a platform kill whitey."
>>
>>75158573
>outside of our own lands
What's an non-alligned movement
>>
Everyone lost in world war 1

World war 2 was just raping the corpse of western civilization
>>
File: 1462445332060.jpg (80 KB, 657x649) Image search: [Google]
1462445332060.jpg
80 KB, 657x649
>>
>>75159890
It means only whites can actually just choose to be atheist/godless, where as everyone else needs god/would get rekt by their culture if they renounced their god.
>>
Anyone see this nigs show on cnn? The amount of liberal politics that was hamfisted in all his interviews were cringe as fuck
>>
>>75158409
Globalist/Zionist banksters and corporate big-dicks won complete control of the West and their own state in the middle-east. The commies won a big empire in east-Europe but it didn't last. You and White Western people on the other hand won nothing, you lost and fought for your own defeat/destruction.
>>
>>75158409
Being fucked by the long dicks of globalism and communism, that's what.
>>
>>75160992
And that's exactly why no-one here watches CNN. It's just America's BBC. Its abbreviation even lends itself quite well for derogatory remarks. Communist News Network, for instance.
>>
Postmodernism

You won postmodernism. Congratulations, your rampant nationalism scared the world away from uplifting philosophies that promoted strength and self responsibility. Take this pandering, patronising, self denial instead, maybe you can feel-good your way back to a productive society?
>>
>>75158409
All the german's technology
>>
>>75158409
This is the same guy that spouts Spike Lee's statement that blacks can't be racist. Everything he says is a meme for black people.
>>
>>75161747
this x10000
>>
>>75160741
crab bucket.
>we keep our own down
>white mans fault.
>>
>>75158409
>slave owners forcibly convert slaves to Christianity to keep them sated and compliant
> jump to hundreds of years later, black people wear their historic brainwashing as badges of supremacy

What a fuckin world, am I right?
>>
File: BLeAChKED.webm (458 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
BLeAChKED.webm
458 KB, 480x270
>>75158409
>>
>>75162245
Yes. That's been the argument for a while now.
No one is incompetent, they're just oppressed by white people.
>>
>>75158409
>You have to be white to have personal beliefs
>that smug nugget eating grin
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.