[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Calls religion "delusion" (and is an atheist).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 30
File: StefanMolyneux.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
StefanMolyneux.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>Calls religion "delusion" (and is an atheist).
>Says atheists can't internalise a set of morals and can only be moral because of fear of punishment or ostracism.

When did you stop listening to Stefan Lolyneux?

https://youtu.be/KzY1D1flhT8
>>
File: 1464249061276.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1464249061276.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>75158140
wow... really makes you think huh?
>>
>>75158140
I only like his immigrants videos
>>
What purely internal force to atheists have to justify their morals?
>>
Damn he really BTFO you banana faggots and you're still mad about it.
>>
>>75158695
Morals do not come from religion.
>>
File: 1461605007953.jpg (42 KB, 512x364) Image search: [Google]
1461605007953.jpg
42 KB, 512x364
>says that if you're going to be an atheist, you better be consistent and don't believe in other fairy tales like "the state"
>believes in free will
>>
>>75158695
Endorphins
>>
>>75158140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBNzJISlxl0
>>
>>75158850
>he said unrionically after being raised in a christian society surrounded by christian values

You have no other frame of reference. Name 1 (one) society that was founded on gaytheism and has no religious tradition. Then if you can manage that, ask yourself if you would want to live there.
>>
>>75158140
>2016
>not knowing that Hobbes' Leviathan is the only thing keeping humanity together
>>
File: 1463450240227.png (465 KB, 456x850) Image search: [Google]
1463450240227.png
465 KB, 456x850
>>75159078
Mah nigga
>>
>>75158850
it come from where ? books some atheist wrote?
>lol
>>
>>75158695
I have a giant lump of tissue in my skull.

I call it myself.
>>
>>75158695
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/game-ethics/
>>
File: 1386155719385.jpg (70 KB, 900x1307) Image search: [Google]
1386155719385.jpg
70 KB, 900x1307
>>75158140
He's really pandering to his religious audience these days.

There's no way he actually believes a word said in that video.
>>
>>75159142
Well, Hammurabi was an atheist, so you're right on that
>>
>>75159011
I was raised Buddhist.

Buddhism is atheistic.
>>
File: 1429220507210.jpg (19 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1429220507210.jpg
19 KB, 460x276
>>75158140
>atheists can't internalise a set of morals and can only be moral because of fear of punishment or ostracism.

>"Oh noes I better behave or else I won't get into heaven!! Sorry God I didn't mean to sin, plz don't punish me!!"

The guy is retarded.
>>
>>75158140
if he really is an atheist from a cosmic point of view, I will fucking unsubscribe and flag all his videos.

give atheism no chance.
>>
File: OdinvJesus.jpg (97 KB, 557x720) Image search: [Google]
OdinvJesus.jpg
97 KB, 557x720
>>75159142
They come from being alive for ten seconds and being aware of basic human interactions.

If you hit someone in the face, you cause them pain.

If you steal their food, they die. If you lie to them, their trust in you is betrayed for your own advantage.

Overcoming basic selfishness is paramount to, you know, growing up as an actual human being. People act like the Christian bible is some founding document of moral behavior when half of what it says is illogical, medieval bullshit. I learned more about morality, good and evil, courage, sacrifice, honesty, and decency from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Transformers than I ever did from the bible. There are also a lot more interesting stories from similar religions and mythologies that Christianity borrowed to make the latest and greatest control mechanism for the idiots.

Religious faggots have not and will not grow into this knowledge until they learn what it means to be human first without the fairy tales.

Grow up.
>>
>>75159182

So your own morality has been generated theough reason, which I'll assume it true. Stefan is saying that self identified atheists vote in a significant majority to increase state power, which uses an external way to enforce rules/morality.

I'm not a theist, but I don't think this video is complicated, despite being condescending.
>>
>>75159300
He always panders to his audience.

Couple days ago he defended Trumps "kill the families of ISIS" remarks by basically saying that since people have a duty to report crimes (this isn't even a law in most states/countries, much less would it be one in Stef's ancap/NAP utopia), it makes people who don't report said crime accomplices/criminals themselves, therefore they deserve to face punishment.

It's hilarious watching him just adopt whatever """arguments"""" fit his narrative while his callers are too fucking beta to argue against him in any way.
>>
>>75159594
>growing up as an actual human being
Actually, it's deluding yourself.
>>
>>75159470
>Buddhism is atheistic.
So buddhism has no religious tradition?

You have your head so far up your own ass it's surreal. Or maybe you just don't understand what "religious" means. pro-tip: even Confucianism is a religion with religious traditions you huge fucking retard.
>>
>>75159594

pretty sure the ten commandments, regardless of your religious leaning, have got all that covered. Jesus Christ (lol) the greeks even had this shit covered.

You thick cunt.
>>
>>75158904
how the fuck is a state a fairy tale?
>>
>>75159594
Cont. You learn values and ethics from many sources usually in this order: family, friends, community, school, and culture.

That's why niggers be noggin, they have no family, they don't stay in school, and all of their friends and culture tell them to chase the thug life and that evil whitey hates them so they need to learn to hustle if they wanna make it in evil cracka world. Oh yeah fuck the police too that's a great idea. Let's see where that gets us.
>>
>>75159687

If someone could be proven to have reasonable belief that their friend/family member was going to commit a serious crime, are they considered criminally liable? That's the only principle he answered "yes" to.
>>
>>75159753
Buddhism is a way of life, or philosophy. But it doesn't have a god.

No god = Atheistic.
>>
>>75159594
>Jesus promised the end of all wicked people
When?
>>
>>75159594
>Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Transformers
>gets buttmad at christians for following a historically accurate and factual narrative of history and their thought processes
>believes his morals are superior because he learned them from a load of fictional fairy tales

keking internally
>>
>>75159594
You speak to people who unironically believe writings from a 2000-year-old desert blood cult which have been reinterpreted hundreds of times. For them, this is the pinnacle of humanity, the ultimate forefront of what it means to be a human being. Simply telling them "grow up" will, in fact, make you look immature in their lives because most of them believe atheists and other irreligious people will convert to a religion when they get older and wiser.
>>
>>75159142
biology.
>>
>>75160019

It's not a matter of superiority, it's a matter of external/internal. Why do you follow societal, agreed upon rules?
>>
>>75158695
Empathy? you fucking psychopath
>>
>>75159470
>>75159753
Also I forgot to add, you may have been raised in a buddhist household. But if you were raised in America then you were raised in a Christian society.

>>75159940
>my special brand of buddhism
Also incase you can't read
>>75159011
>Name 1 (one) society that was founded on gaytheism and has no religious tradition
>or religious tradition
If you're going to say buddhism doesn't have religious tradition then you're just flat out wrong, and also a disingenuous retard.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (11 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
11 KB, 200x252
>>75158140
Stefan Spooklyneux. Nothing new with that incoherent idiot. He will go from anacap to fascist in 2 days.
>>
>>75159753
see >>75159940

You see, I was merely responding to your question of atheism and right away you call me obnoxious and arrogant. It reminds me of those people who scream and shout that vaping is for fedora tippers and shitlords, obviously much more vocal than the people who encourage it. Perhaps your Christian god wants you to be this way? Or maybe you're just in a foul mood today? Wanna talk about it, champ?
>>
>>75160164
Empathy isn't a universal constant; everyone experiences it differently (or not at all).
>>
>>75159774
Great so they have basic moral observations that any adult can make "covered" along with the rest of some giant bullshit, fanatical religion. I don't understand what youre trying to say.

>>75159635
I don't disagree with him in this video. That's why the fedora tipping meme even emerged - athiests of today are largely morons who become athiest because its edgy or popular without any sincerity. It sucks being an athiest and having those fuckers out there representing you.
>>
>>75160242
So you just flat out don't understand what a religion actually is. Got it.
>>
File: descarga (13).jpg (6 KB, 146x144) Image search: [Google]
descarga (13).jpg
6 KB, 146x144
>>75158850
Nice spook nerd
>>75160100
>Morals
>From biology
No wonder that you are a Marxists. Retard
>>
>internalise
sounds spooky
>>
>>75159687
>therefore they deserve to face punishment.
I like his way of thinking. So Asad was right with his terror barrel bombings of opposition-controlled territories.
>but they are noncombatants!
>guilty criminals, not noncombatants
>>
True Atheists are Nihilists and the only thing that stops them from doing something percieved as immoral is the repercusions of it. A true atheist have no reason to commit a crime as long as it benefits him and comes without any punishment. Being an atheist and not doing so will be irrational. If you are an Atheist and think im wrong then you are not really an atheist
>>
Stathiests BTFO

I like how stathiests always assume moral high ground in this debate.

>I don't NEED some BOOK to tell me what's moral! I'm just naturally a good person!

Yeah right. Gaythiests are more popular than ever and look at this shithole nigger culture that's brewing up. People cast away what they've been given to mutilate their genitals and poison their bodies with all sorts of drugs and premarital sex. Not even caring to raise their families, but getting cucked instead.

You gaythiests can claim moral high ground over the pious, but it remains to be seen. You're mentality is poison to our future generations and you should be gassed.
>>
>>75160118
Spook the post
>>
>>75159470
>and has no religious tradition
>Buddhism

Fucking illiterate Fedora.
>>
>>75159830
The argument is roughly like, the state doesn't exist in the same way "blue animals" don't exist, there might be individual animals that are blue but the group as such is just a made up concept. The state is just a bunch of individuals wearing badges.

>>75159901
>If someone could be proven to have reasonable belief that their friend/family member was going to commit a serious crime, are they considered criminally liable?

They aren't. And even in some states where they are, it's just an "offense" and not a crime you get thrown in prison for. Even the US Code still requires active CONCEALMENT of the crime, not just failing to report it.
It also conflicts with Stefbot's own belief system because what, you're gonna WANT ME SHOT because I didn't do what you wanted me to do?
>>
File: 1463169231429.gif (150 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
1463169231429.gif
150 KB, 245x320
>>75159594
>>
>>75159594
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesop%27s_Fables

>>75160019
>historically accurate and factual narrative of history

That 40 day walk in the desert is factual? The resurrection is factual? Are you stupid?

>from a load of fictional fairy tales
>coming from a christian
>>
>>75158140
when did /pol/ start listening to him again? I seem to remember people turning on him a few years ago for being too cult leader-like
>>
>>75160100
By that logic shouldn't you be out killing infidels and stoning women, Moortugal?
>>
>>75158140

Why stop taking the red pill? Just because you can't handle what you see doesn't mean nobody can.
>>
>>75159537
fucking pathetic

>>75159300
what don't you understand about this video? you are projecting. the ways in which people are compelled to follow socially constructed rules are:

1. internalized virtue
2. internalized consequences (parents, God)
3. externalized coercive consequences (angry mob/State)
4. externalized associative consequences (no one likes you / social caste demotion)

>>75158904
determinists are absolute garbage.

>>75158695
do you really need an 'internal force' to apply some basic empathy and reasoning? how about the internal force of "i pretty much safely assume other human beings are having a similar experience and capacity for pain, suffering, soverignity" ?
>>
>>75160019
Holy strawman. I never said I don't learn everything I can from HISTORY, I just don't take Jewish mythology and actually believe it's the literal truth spoken from a supernatural and divine being.

They're all "fairy tales." At least I know who wrote mine and don't believe them to be literal truth. Keep keking, you look fucking stupid.
>>
>>75160452
>mutilate their genitals
Absolute majority of genital mutilation is done as religious rituals in Judaism and Islam.
>>
>>75160652
Literally not an argument
>>
>>75160193
what´s the incoherence between fascism and ancap?
>>
>>75160652
>what don't you understand about this video?

He is wrong, because that's not how people form beliefs about the world.

He is literally projecting himself onto the world, and every other person.
>>
>>75160540
all of those stories are factual because Jesus is God you idiot. Yea, anyone that calls himself Christian must believe that Jesus is God. These are not just "fairy tales" or alegories. A fairy tale would be like the utopia that your dear idol Marx imagined a communist society would look like
>>
>>75160100
you mean nationalism?
because for me, to have moral you either need nationalism or religion
>>
>>75160652
>i pretty much safely assume other human beings are having a similar experience and capacity for pain, suffering, soverignity
How do morals logically follow from that? Just because I know on an intellectual level that other humans feel things doesn't mean I should care.
>>
>>75160058
You are right with this. It's hard to catch myself not saying that, though, because I never felt like I actually grew up and faced the real world as a man until I gave up being religious. It creates a whole new paradigm and understanding of humanity that you can't have if you believe a giant invisible Jewish man created everything in 7 days and is hiding in the sky.
>>
>>75160164

A few vids ago he quotes some stats that self identified atheists voted in majority for more state power, which enforces rules through force. He's saying that's inconsistent with just using empathy as a source for morals.
>>
File: 1462277910243.jpg (22 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
1462277910243.jpg
22 KB, 317x317
>>75158140

My hero
>>
File: logical_fallacies_inforgraphic.jpg (823 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
logical_fallacies_inforgraphic.jpg
823 KB, 1600x1131
>>75158140
>>
>>75159830
He doesn't argue that its a fairytale, he argues that the state replaces God as a means to provide comfort and the illusion of protection.
>>
>>75160164
depending of your genital and form the individual, you have sometime too much or lack of empathy
>>
>>75160339
>>75160242
here, i'll help you with the definition
>Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion

>>75159011 (You)
>Name 1 (one) society that was founded on gaytheism and has no religious tradition
>religious tradition

Same to you as >>75159940
. If you're going to say buddhism doesn't have religious tradition then you're just flat out wrong, and also a disingenuous retard.
>>
>>75159142
They come from the evolution of organisms and societies.
>>
The only reason why Stefan calls himself an atheist is because he is not ready to accept Jesus as God. But he understands that all the rational arguments for the existence of one are true. So he is having this cognitive dissonance where he believes in absolute truths and values, while not believing in God. He even admits to this in some of his videos, but then excuses himself saying that he is working to reconcile these two beliefs somehow.
>>
>>75158140
Why do you guys talk about this faggot all damn day? Do you really have nothing better to do? These threads are more common than Boxxy threads were on /b/ back when she was all everyone could think about.
>>
>>75160444
>I can make massive assumptions. judgments, and generalizations on someones personal character and beliefs because they don't believe the bullshit I believe.

Seriously guy, this is something I believed when I was 16. I'm sure you wish you could reduce humanity to your stupid idea here, but it's never going to happen.

True athiest meme reads like 'True gamer.' *tips fedora*
>>
>>75160997
Not an argument.
>>
>>75160522

I'll re watch the vid to see if I represented his point fairly. If I did, then you're right that it's inconsistent.

But taking the state totally out of the equation. Is it a moral failure to have reasonable knowledge of a serious crime and fail to report it?
>>
>>75161117
That's correct. It's not an argument, it's a question.
>>
The argument is that atheists who do not internalize virtue will flock to the state to use coercive enforcement. That is literally what you are too stupid to understand.
>>
>>75161165
If you don't have an argument then you aren't welcome in this thread.
>>
>>75160444
Morality doesn't have to have to do with religion.

Empathy is a part of being human. I'm an athiest, but I'm going to be a good person because it feels good to be. That's rational.

Nice trips.
>>
>>75160585

By any "atheist" logic we should be killing all strangers not of our tribe, because we have no knowledge of the things they did in the past, and therefore no way to reliably predict what they might do in the future, so they represent mortal danger with no expected benefits.

Fortunately, the human race developed something called an "imagination," that allows us to act in ways contrary to what our senses and training tell us. The same imagination that atheists get so pissed off about when people use it to make imaginary friends is also what forms the civilization that protects them from finding out just how bloody nature really is, and even forms the basis of organized atheism itself.
>>
>>75160118
i treat others as id like to be treated.

>>75160540
>>75160796
>cherry picking pieces of a story
yea, using magic to make rivers flow is totally factual.
for some reaosn the jews have a story where they overcome absurd odds and had soem oil burn for an insane amount of time. apparently odd shit does happen.

>>75160654
you look liek a knuckel dragging moron you nigger. if youd have read a single page of the bible, instea dof your nitpicked, pre-chosen rhetorical lines of "listen to this, its absurd" niggetry, youd relaize that a majority of the bible is abstract thought, teaching morals. its why they say to rea dit daily.

if theres one thing that needs to be eradicated from the earth, its ignorant morons like yourself. you make claims against something youve never read outside of your rhetorical biased lens.

why do so many people read the bible, and take it to heart?
its not because they think its fact. its because it teaches decent morals based on the abstractions within it.

dumb nigger
>>
>>75160585

why? I see no advantage in killing other people indiscriminately

>>75160796
>all of those stories are factual because Jesus is God you idiot.
>The bible it's true because a charachter in the bible says it's true

> Yea, anyone that calls himself Christian must believe that Jesus is God.

No, some major early groups of followers didn't beleive in Jesus as a God, as do I.
>>
File: laughnpoint.jpg (68 KB, 558x344) Image search: [Google]
laughnpoint.jpg
68 KB, 558x344
>>75160452
>Thinks drugs and sex are poison.
>Thinks you can't party, have sex, have fun, then settle down and raise a family.
>Unironically thinks he'll know a lot about life saving himself for puritan marriage and be able to explain a lot about sex and cocaine to his children.
>Wants people to be gassed.

Holy virgin, blessed be your sacred seed, please keep it from all worldly pollution that it may be sown in holiness.
>>
>>75160804
Why nationalism?
>>
>>75159011
>>75160179

How do you explain how humans survived back when there was the first humans with no religion?
>>
>>75161412
Not him but a nationalist has reason to be moral because it improves the nation of which he is nationalistic.
>>
>>75161176
>The argument is that atheists who do not internalize virtue will flock to the state to use coercive enforcement.

Yes but this isn't any less true for anyone else.

Religious authority was for the better part of a 1000 years in Europe synonymous with the State, and religious morality was enforced by the State.

So it's not that he is incorrect, it's just that he is pandering to his religious audience by focusing only on atheists, as if it proves anything at all.
>>
>>75161308

Case in point, you fucking degenerate. Maybe some of you faggots can handle destroying your brain by frying balls but it's already too late for you.
>>
File: 1453599656852.png (30 KB, 645x510) Image search: [Google]
1453599656852.png
30 KB, 645x510
>>75161425
>prehistoric humans were moral
t. dumb fucking leaf

What is this strawman about survival? Fuck off you dumb faggot liberal.
>>
>>75160780

Go on. Really. I don't think he intended to say how "people form beliefs about the world", which sounds like an epistemiological question. It seems more like the answer to "how are systems of ethics enforced?".

>>75160836
If the reality of other people's experience doesn't compel you to ethics through reasoning, you need a more primitive method. This is not Stef's idea, as Plato described, the Noble Lie. Or, in Buddhist tradition "a teaching for every level of student".
>>
>>75161425

Same way animals do. Form a flock/pack/herd made of family members, and kill anything that threatens it, including other members of your own species that are not of the tribe.

It works well enough to continue natural selection, though it could never result in any of the things the human race has accomplished.
>>
>>75160769
Are you serious? Fascism is built around the idea of goverment,while anacaps want to abolish it
>>
>>75158695
Atheists base their morality on utilitarianism, same as anybody else.
>>
File: descarga (12).jpg (12 KB, 243x208) Image search: [Google]
descarga (12).jpg
12 KB, 243x208
>>75161238
>'m going to be a good person because it feels good to be. That's rational.
>>
>>75161740
>It seems more like the answer to "how are systems of ethics enforced?".

And they have always been enforced with violence. Literally since the dawn of human civilization.
>>
>>75159687
>he defended Trumps "kill the families of ISIS" remarks

How about you get your facts straight before you criticize others?

Trump never said "Kill the families of ISIS."

I swear to god, it is so draining to listen to assholes like you, who speak down on others, while not even having their own facts straight.

Just a bunch of wild accusations to discredit a guy who tries to do what's right.
>>
>>75161289
wew lad.

I' guarantee I've read more of the bible than you. I was raised Christian and was insanely devout until my adult life. It was the 'morals' and 'thought' of the bible that precisely turned me off and informed me to how much fucked up bullshit was actually in it.

Such wonderful morals as - "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

I have members of my family right now that are teaching their children to love this book more than they love their own parents and siblings. That is sick indoctrination of children and a cult. You are the knuckle-dragger, nigger, go back to reading your sacred book of the sacred knowledge of sacred goodness. Also have fun cutting a piece of your dick off.

Also why do all of the 'Christians' in here continue to talk about murdering giant multitudes of people from the Earth? Thought it was the religion of forgiveness, mercy, and peace, son?
>>
>>75161563

It's not any less true that the religious will try to seize state power, but he's not saying that. He's saying that self identified atheists vote more heavily for heavily for state power because that group has no other motivation for following socially constructed rules.
>>
>>75158695
>remorse
>conscience
>empathy
>love
>reciprocity
and so on
>>
Some of you guys might wanna read Kant or Shopenhauer before you try to tell us about free will, based on your theories you came up with five minutes ago.
>>
>>75161563

It is also a commentary on how he thinks an anarcho-capitalist society would work by using the method of ostracism. The lack of internal values preserve the big government trend in leftists while Christians prefer small government. He's just really pissed at the leftist atheists who, if they truly believed that people are good without god, wouldn't vote for more government that forces their morality on society. It's abject hypocrisy.
>>
File: Landowner.jpg (29 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Landowner.jpg
29 KB, 620x400
>>75161580
Obviously, which is why I've graduated college, have two beautiful children and a hot wife, am upstandingly moral and courageous, and know more about your bullshit book than you.
>>
>>75161425
Since religious feelings seem to have biological causes (for example there's a certain area in the brain that is particularly active when praying) it seems like non-religiousness was a evolutionary disadvantage and those that didn't have it actually did die out more often.
>>
>>75158140
He's not wrong. The stepping stone to nihilism comes from atheism. Then from nihilism comes marxism. Atheists who don't commit crimes aren't that way because they have a set of morals, they are just too beta to take things from other people naturally.
>>
>>75162102
>He's saying that self identified atheists vote more heavily for heavily for state power

But that's not true, and is just his asinine claim that he doesn't provide any evidence for.
>>
>>75161308
>thinks that promiscuity will somehow make it easier to have a wife
>thinks that drug usage wont introduce problems into your life
>thinks that partying getting drunk every night wont just push off marriage until its too late
>thinks that fuckign anything that moves wont eventually belittle sex to being almost entirely worthless once youre married

and then youll cry and whine about how unhappy you are in your marriage
the fact of the matter is, you can do all this, and eventually settle down, but youll have a much better time staying claim and saving yourself for marriage

>not being so eager to bang for the first time on your wedding day that youre pretty much rock hard to moment you kiss her
>being so oversexed youre thinking about how much beer your gonna poiund down at the reception while you kiss your WIFE for the first time.

theres no sense to it man. just stop

>>75162025
shut up faggot, parents, siblings, friends, pets, wives, everyone dies. the only constant thing you have in your life is your belief system and it sbetter to be based on a document you know doesnt change with the seasons than it is to place every ounce of your faith in your relatives.

seriously, youre an indoctrinated dumbass. so much so, you forgot how to use your brain.

>clearly those who follow christianity but praise the murde rof others are just succumbing to the bad shit in life.
>implying a vegan that eats meat is still a vegan
u r dis dum baka
>>
>>75162385
>But that's not true, and is just his asinine claim that he doesn't provide any evidence for.
He literally cites a study in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rD4gD3Oe4

You may be upset by the results. That doesn't mean the results aren't evidence.
>>
>>75162546
>8000 people study
>>
>>75162645
You may be upset by the results. That doesn't mean the results aren't evidence.
>>
By now I am 100% sure Stefan is a good guy.
>>
>>75158140
He has gems, even if he's not right about everything. Him tearing apart that jew open border advocate was extraordinary.
>>
>>75161915

Threat of violence isn't the same as actual violence. The former is clearly superior, just as effective at enforcing compliance without causing anywhere near as much damage, though it does have to occasionally be maintained by the latter.

The atheists seem to believe either that the threat of violence is a degenerate lie that should be disposed of in favor of actual violence, and ignore the fact that using only violence will destroy their civilization much faster than it can be rebuilt; or that the threat of violence should be enough, now and forever, dispose of all their means of committing actual violence, and let their civilization disintegrate as criminals realize that all the threats are empty, and start running rampant.
>>
>>75158140
>there's morals outside of religion

Please, you're embarrassing yourself. Look on the world around you. This world has gone to shit at the same pace that christianity has dissapeared.

>no causality

Yeah denial of context is the fucking hallmark of atheist retardation.

I dont give a shit if _you_ think _you_ can be moral without god. Your people clearly can not. To be fucking honnest I doubt you can either. But then you're just not humble enough to admit it.
>>
>>75162677
Yeah, the only thing that's evidence for is that colleges are an indoctrination camp for leftist politics.
>>
>>75161412
the nationalism is the extended love of your family aka the love of your tribe
biologicaly you want to reproduce and protect you progeniture witch is by itself a morality

doing bad thing could hurt your capacity to keep your gene alive(child) thats why you dont do it
stealing/killing people from your tribe can hurt the capacity of your gene(that your tribe share) to survive to the long run which is called kinslayer or traitor

every animal have these moral which is why its the only morals you can have as an atheist, the biological morals
>>
>>75162677
Was the study performed only on Americans? Or did it had other nationalities in it_
>>
>>75162262

Another common statheist position..

>Heh, I know more about your bullshit book than you do!

Lying is immoral. But what the hell do you care? Why do atheists constantly claim to know more about the bible than people who read it? Why are they so obsessed with something that would be totally irrelevant in their lives? If you faggots grew up in a Christian home and did all your homework, how can you say that moral behavior isn't of the divine?

Gaytheists are black sheep. They want to be different because dad didn't hug them enough or called him a faggot because the gaytheists was indeed a faggot. They bite the hand that feeds them because they feel victimized. Just like the progressive left. You deserve to be gassed.
>>
>>75161740
I'm perfectly fine with accepting that morality is a spook.
>>
>>75162826
>>75162897
Have any studies that show atheists (from anywhere) voting more to the right? I'd love to see them.
>>
>>75158140
>listening to a glibbertarian
>ever
It's really depressing that they believe their own bullshit.
>>
>>75162523
>bible thumper accuses somebody else of being indoctrinated
lol
>>
>>75158936
Underrated.
>>
>>75163096
No, I don't, and he's probably right that atheist leftists want more government.

But if you poll Christian Dominionists, or Islamists, or Nazis they will also want more government, they just want a government that works for themselves, which is literally no different, but Molyjew thinks it is, because he's pandering to his audience.
>>
>>75163243
>reading a book that is literally just hundreds of stories of people doing things, and the results
>indoctrinated
as far from the truth as you can get with that claim, m8
>>
>>75160933
That's a retarded argument because the state actually does things.

Hardcore libertarians are retarded, governments on a large scale are important for societies to function.
Sure quite a bunch of them are fucking shitty but still better than no government or local government only
>>
>>75163092
Seriously. I am so sick of all this "right and wrong" bullshit.

Obviously, you're in society, if you're smart you won't just try to stay out of jail, you'll even try to make the place suck less, since it's in your long-run interest, especially if you care about others or have children or whatever.
>>
>>75163838
Are you implying that being religious is nothing more than
>reading a book
>>
>>75158140
Morals come from within. Not from some shitty middle eastern religion.
>>
>>75163096
Just see voting results in ČR. Our most christian parts regions left, while the most atheist vote right. Because Christians tend to be from low income strata, therefore they want welfare.
>>
>>75164138
my post was about the validity of the bible, with no mention of practice
>>
>>75164283
i believe what youve observed is not that religious people vote left (they vote right in the US), but that roman catholics vote to the left.
>>
>>75164031
>That's a retarded argument because the state actually does things.
No, people do things, the artificial construct of the state around the people doing things is just like god an invalid, since not-universal, concept.
>>
>>75164585
we all share internalized thought processes, ie god.
>>
I'm not seeing any arguments

Kinda OT - Things I've learned about him from his videos released this year:

1. He'd prefer to talk to Christians over atheists because they're nicer overall
2. He has a working hypothesis that the majority of atheists are also leftists

>>75160994
No, he doesn't accept God because his existence is contradictory (as far as we know)
>>
>>75164478
Is this some kind of no true scotsman fallacy?
>>
>>75163392
>if you poll Christian Dominionists, or Islamists, or Nazis they will also want more government

Who said that Nazis or islamists are moral?
No idea what this christian dominoism exactly is, but Stefan speaks about promoting christian values, not about dominating the world. Christianity is pretty much the only religion that promotes universal morality, to be good to everyone, and not just to other christians.

>he's pandering to his audience.

That's just a straight up accusation with nothing to back it up.

I have no idea what his views were five years ago or ten years ago, but i know that I myself had different views five years ago.

Can't it be that the guy sees what is currently going and wants to stop it?

The most important thing about Donald Trumps Presidential run, is that it made it more obvious than ever before, that there are bad forces trying to destroy western civilization.

Before Trumps presidential run I had my suspicions about the world, about the media, about politics.

But now it has become so obvious that it woke up 100s of millions of people all over the world.

Stefan is clearly one of the good guys.

Oh no, he has some jewish grandpa or whatever. Who gives a fuck?
>>
File: Ci8QMFgVAAA6MA6.jpg (94 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Ci8QMFgVAAA6MA6.jpg
94 KB, 1024x576
>>75164478
thats because the roman catholic in the US are mostly hispanic
>>
>>75164822
idk. i just know that catholics vote to the left, while orthodox christians tend to vote to the right
>>
>>75162711
>open border advocate
What? When?
Give us the title or link the URL
>>
>>75164645
So your argument for god is basically that there is universally preferable behaviour (to which most people adhere, albeit inconsistently) and thus you believe that the universe is structured for morality by a god?

Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying?

>>75165272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI

Obviously only a part of a longer conversation.
>>
>>75165272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
>>
>>75165064
So its not that religious people are less authoritative than atheists. Its just that members of some religious sects are more liberal?
>>
>>75159300
It's simple: Christcucks are way better to have around than fucking degenerates, SJWs and muslims.
>>
>>75165412
>>
>>75164826
>Who said that Nazis or islamists are moral?

Well they are according to themselves. Just like Molyneux.
>>
>>75158140
Well he's right. Those two concepts go together.
As an atheist:
To actually believe in what is not there is delusional.
One know what punishment is, it is real and one will act to avoid it.
>>
>>75164826
His mother was Jewish actually. So technically he himself is a Jew.
>>
>>75165646
i suppose

>>75165412
sounds about right. though it may have more to do with our species, or to a lesser extent, society. we are, afterall, made in gods image.
>>
>>75166036
>his anti-semitism come from his hatred of his mom
>>
File: 11.jpg (58 KB, 300x402) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
58 KB, 300x402
>>75161276
>By any "atheist" logic we should be killing all strangers not of our tribe, because we have no knowledge of the things they did in the past, and therefore no way to reliably predict what they might do in the future, so they represent mortal danger with no expected benefits.
You just described history of humanity.
>>
>>75166115
>moly thread
>barely any molyposting
>literally no fresh oc

What's the point? This isn't UPB.
>>
>>75166191
>accidentally quoted

JUST
SHOOT
ME
>>
>>75166179
>You just described history of humanity.
before the Casus belli rule that the roman catholicism imposed
>>
>>75166179
the good thing that was with catholicism is that people in europe were thinking christian as a tribe and so wasnt aggressing them that easly

until enlightment and the imperialism casus belli appened
>>
>>75164977
Hispanic don't count as true catholic?
>>
>>75158140

>When did you stop listening to Stefan Lolyneux?

about 5 minutes after i started.
>>
>>75166115
which anti-semitism?
>>
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg (95 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg
95 KB, 1205x718
What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
This is a serious accusation. You better have something to back it up.
>>
>>75166708
they count more as illegals and leacher than catholic

their tribalism is overwrighting their religion

they see socialism in the US as a way to plunder other tribe, also they have low IQ and are economicaly illetered(they dont understand that high wellfare = high taxes)
>>
File: bill whittle.png (551 KB, 746x629) Image search: [Google]
bill whittle.png
551 KB, 746x629
>>75166945
purple pilled
>>
>>75166905
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI
:^)
>>
>>75166675
Even when Catholics united Europe as one tribe pacifying results are not inspiring:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe
Nuclear weapons did much more for European and world peace than 15 centuries of religion.
>inb4 Yugoslav Wars better Catholics, Orthodox and Muslims. Oh, wait...
>>
>>75166978
>than catholic
Asking again are their faith is false?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cdN3j3mYOw

new video from moly
>>
>>75167062

again, which anti-semitism?

Him asking why so many jews promote immigration to christian countries while promoting the opposite for Israel, is not anti-semitism.

It's just a question.

To call someone anti-semite is a very serious accusation, so please be specific and explain to me, why is he an anti-semite?
>>
>>75158140
NOT
>>
>>75162932
I have read it you dumbass. I've read it in its' entirety, multiple times. I've studied it thoroughly, because like a lot of athiests, I used to be a Christian.

>Obsessed with something that would be totally irrelevant in their lives

When your entire society is built around the religion and it comes up in social and civil policy on a daily basis, that's hardily 'totally irrelevant.'

God you are stupid, and you continually represent Christianity wonderfully with your calls for mass murder.

You're bait is pathetic, and your violent tendencies are disturbing. Go ahead and study some more of that morality, compassion, and mercy your divine book has tried to teach you - none of it has apparently sunk in.
>>
>>75167330
most of these casus belli was about claim war and religious war and heritage based war

most of these are justified
>>
>>75160295
and that is why some people are 'immoral'
>>
>>75167457
for a jew, any criticism of them are anti-semitism
i was joking
>>
>>75158232
Can we please get this phrase banned or word filtered already
>>
File: Youjo_Senki_1_page18_[AK].png (467 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
Youjo_Senki_1_page18_[AK].png
467 KB, 1114x1600
There's God. And he's shut-in who throws people that bother him with prayers in hell. Prove me wrong you cant means it's all true ahaha.
>>
>>75167739
you were only joking once you had to explain yourself.

If you jokingly call someone anti-semite, it better be a good joke.
>>
>>75167629
>killing people outside your arbitrary defined tribe is fine
>>
i never took him seriously to begin with.
his videos are extremely long-winded and boring, nothing he says is unique
>>
>>75167969
well my anti-semitism is based on the fact they are minority and that they are a tribe inside the christian tribe and so will allways try to plunders them
israel try to plunder the US and other christian tribes
the jew inside christian lands will try to plunder them through socialism or crony capitalism

any tribe will try to plunder to other tribe and being wary of these tribe is now called anti-semitism, racism, islamophobe, and xenophobe
>>
>>75159594
Christianity's main and most important point is that humans are fallible. Humans are corrupt. Humans do bad things every day (up to and including ignoring bad things -- yes failing to do right is bad).

Atheists often bring up that they are moral people, that they get some moral code from within themselves. You even say that overcoming selfishness is "growing up." Where, in all of humanity, is "growing up" found in anyone's self?

In any case, to say that people can follow their own moral code is basically saying that humans are infallible or incorruptible. Then, when that argument is slayed, atheists bring up society and its laws as the enactment of the moral code for people. Yet those laws are man-made and the argument that humans must be infallible rears its head again.

Morals are a gift from God and not something that man has made. The ability to know wrong and evil is a gift.

No such gift is given to the beasts -- they only know pain. Such beasts, if domesticated, only seem to know "bad" by our standards as being an action that nets them pain or perhaps a missed meal.
>>
>>75168253
animals other than human are other tribe in itself is why in ok to kill them to eat
it fucking the same
>>
>>75168253
its not "fine" its natural
>>
>>75158695
Empathy, philosophy, political awareness
>>
>>75158140
>>Says atheists can't internalise a set of morals and can only be moral because of fear of punishment or ostracism.
This describes theists, not atheists
>>
>>75168558
Great Post!
>>
>>75159142
Genetics, you imbecile. Like majority of our behaviour.
>>
>morals are just the social code
L o l does /pol/ really only care about fitting in?
>>
>>75169064
*culture
>>
>>75169283
*genetics
>>
>>75167594
>When your entire society is built around the religion and it comes up in social and civil policy on a daily basis, that's hardily 'totally irrelevant.'

by "the religion," do you mean Christianity, or atheism?

and, are you posting this from the United States?

in the 21st century?

either i am misunderstanding you, or you haven't really thought about this too much.
>>
>>75168979
>I think humans are beasts so i made up god to tell me what to do instead the post

Really you religious people you. Just install "there's god" into anything and you like it. The problem is it's still not an argument.
>>
File: 1461162495042.jpg (122 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1461162495042.jpg
122 KB, 554x439
>>75168652
>>75168730
>By any "atheist" logic we should be killing all strangers not of our tribe, because we have no knowledge of the things they did in the past, and therefore no way to reliably predict what they might do in the future, so they represent mortal danger with no expected benefits.
>>
>>75158904
Mohammed is so buttmad.
>>
>>75169511
these liberal athesit call themselve humanist by unifying the different human tribe into one, the human tribe

the problem is that only these atheist humanist think that they are part of that big tribe and the others tribe(islam for exemple) will plunder them from the inside

not we should but we will
>>
can some1 explain to me this spook meme?
>>
>>75158695
Belonging to the white race(s).
>>
>>75170180
btw feminism is women tribalism and thats why they plunder the male tribe
>>
>>75169410
all animals (including humans) are lead by the will to survive (eat, fuck and kill basically).

For the male the most effective way to survive, is the strive for power. The strongest male in the tribe can pick the most fruitful,attractive female.

Therefore men are programmed to dominate the weak, to increase our status in the tribe.

Women are programmed to to present themself as attractive (to the male) as possible.

The man wants to increase his choice of females.

The woman wants to be high up on the mans list of choice.

Men want power. women want a powerful man.

This will to survive, you can find in everything that lives.

And only with the rise of christiany, did we start to fight our natural will.
>>
>>75162025
>Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me
This means that being good is more important than blind loyalty. You and your family are all idiots who don't know the first thing about theology if you don't get this. I hate that uneducated Christians like you give us a bad name. You make spreading the word that much harder for your ignorance of 2000 years of theological development. Even the church fathers knew better than that.
>>
>>75158695
common law
>>
>>75169511
its not that they should but that they will inevitably
>>
>>75168558
What about the other hominids who have a sense of right and wrong? Did God give them their own moral monkey code?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KSryJXDpZo
>>
>>75170488
Let's say it's all true for the sake of argument. So christian ideology changed nature of some men and women, something noone managed before. So?
>>
>>75172295
yes, just see africa right now
>>
>>75171808
I answered this in my part about beasts and food. They are tamed (to a certain extent) and have been trained to believe they should receive food.

Beasts not having the morals that God placed in man does not preclude them from having emotions when they see some other beast getting a piece of food it feels it should have.

Our moral system extends past material matters. Can a monkey understand corruption in the political system?
>>
>>75173034
>>75172738
Ok that was racist
>>
>>75173034
The monkey not getting a piece of food "it feels it should have" seems to be analogous to fairness in humans. Is fairness based on a moral code?

Of course in the end there isn't something I could offer as evidence that would be better than "God did it" for zealots.
>>
>>75158140
>8KB
we need that type of efficiency in government pal
>>
>>75173804
The problem with morals is that people think its something like "Don't kill", "Don't steal", "Be fair", etc.

And, while is that true on some basic level, even wolves understand that. Every pack animal understands it needs help from the others. Everyone gets their fair share of the meat from the kill and if they overstep they get punished.

Morals are for things above that primitive level of existence. Morals answer questions like "Is it good to take another mans life for being in my territory?" and "Should I just lie to my friend and tell him I can't make it tonight?". These are two vastly different problems but they both exist on a level where rational thought exists -- not base instincts for pure survival.
>>
>>75173417
wtf are you saying? in africa their society and culture are still based in their old religion and they still rape and plunder other tribe, they dont respect them like christianity (or humanism)ask them

wtf is racism for you?
>>
>>75168558
>yes failing to do right is bad

As a Christian, I don't see it as bad to ignore bad things.There have always been more problems than can be solved in the world; I only have time to help with so much. Even God does not interfere when bad things are happening and it's infinitely easier for him to solve these problems, so I don't feel so bad about my own inability to help everybody I see that's in need. He gives us free will and lets us face the consequences of our actions. I too understand that people have free will and let people face the consequences for their actions.
>>
>>75174674
I absolutely agree with you to some extent. But you've gotta put it into perspective.

If every Christian called out everyone for their daily sins, they'd probably end up a babbling lunatic because they'd be constantly calling themselves out!

Turning a blind-eye is very easy and I've seen it a lot and this is what is meant. Take for instance: seeing someone on their phone/distracted run into someone's car? Should you give some time to make a statement? Probably. Do you want to? Probably not.
>>
>>75175036

It's great to help people if we can assure our own safety in security, but it's not needed for us to get into Heaven, and we don't not to feel bad for not helping. I would say it's preferable to help, just not mandatory like the 10 Commandments are.
>>
>>75175363
>It's great to help people if we can assure our own safety in security
I'm not sure this is what Jesus preached. That doesn't exactly ring of "Love others as I have loved you."

Jesus certainly didn't call out evil doers to their very faces because he thought he was protected from the cross.
>>
File: Moly.png (111 KB, 560x403) Image search: [Google]
Moly.png
111 KB, 560x403
>>
>>75175605

I'm not disagreeing that Jesus would want us to help our fellow man. I guess where our views differ is on the compulsion to help them. As far as I have been led to believe in my admittedly small time in the faith, it was not necessary to help other people in order to get our eternal reward in heaven. If I am mistaken in this please let me know.
>>
>>75176035
You are mistaken. I suggest you read John 13:34 where Jesus creates a new commandment (appending to the 10 commandments).

Salvation is a tricky matter. Some believe only works will get you salvation. Others believe just professing Jesus is your savior (aloud) and knowing it in your heart will get your salvation.

The best bet is to actually read what Jesus himself said and follow that.
>>
I feel like if you need morals from religion you are a retard.
>>
>>75176645
Thank you for the verse. I gave it a look and will post it and the next verse below:

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Now when I read this I still don't see a compulsion to always help people in need. You can love people but still not help them. God loves us more than we can ever fully appreciate and even he does not always intervene when people are in need. If the very God that is the ultimate authority on love will not always "save us from that oncoming car" than I find it hard to think that I would have to in order to get my reward in heaven. I once again touch back to free will and how it's a sign of love to let people live out the consequences for their actions.
>>
>>75177270
too bad, 90% of humanity are retards
>>
File: 1463076807585.png (177 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1463076807585.png
177 KB, 429x429
/pol/ can't even understand memeneux's basic arguments
>>
>>75177441
I understand where you're coming from but you've gotta extrapolate a bit on "As I have loved you".

Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice for humanity. He also sacrificed a lot personally. But he also loves in the same way as a parent loves their unruly children.

Love can be this romantic thing from the books or it can be a thing of sacrifice between brothers. If you love someone enough, would you not sacrifice for them? I know I've gotten up at 3a.m. before to help one of my friends. I've stayed up late, gotten to bed early, lent money I never got repaid, loaned lawn mowers and didn't get gas back, etc.

Also, you can let people live out the consequences of their actions or you can turn them to the light. As I said in a post a while back: humanity is fallible. Even the "best" Christian sins daily. How about lifting a hand and helping them out?
>>
>>75178077

I guess my concern is when can I ever be sure that I've done enough? Sure, I help out friends, family and other loved ones when they fall on hard times. I even volunteer at one of the local churches to prepare meals for the homeless every other weekend. But I only have so much time, energy, money, etc. that I can use up. There are people that I see every day that can always use more help than I can ever provide them. I just don't want to be damned for all eternity because I didn't do enough.
>>
How come you are all so dumb you dont understand the argument??

He says "atheists lose a basis for morality unless they follow reason" as in the NAP and etc. They then replace that void with the state. Pretty easy argument. He never said the all atheists are moral-less you dumb idiots.
>>
>>75178929
I can't speak for God, but I'm sure there's not a quota for works that you've done. There's no need to go out looking for trouble to correct. That is a policeman's job. Just focus on what you encounter throughout your days.

Help the person on your street with a flat tire. Don't be too worried about your alan wrench set when that lady needs it for her crib. Speak good about people at get togethers. Lift people up.

If you need a goal, be the of kind person that people can't talk about behind your back without saying "You know what, he's a good guy."

The real catch is you'll never perfect being a good person and you won't always be at that.
>>
>>75179009
the poblem is the arogance of atheist that blind them from that argument
>>
>>75179397
So at the end of the day, none of us can 100% guarantee our salvation; there are always ways that we could have helped others that we did not do. I guess the best we can do is to get to as close to 100% as possible and be as helpful to others as we can. I have to admit that this leaves me with some unease. Hell is for eternity and even a 0.0000001% chance of being there is too high.

I really appreciate you walking through this conversation with me. This conversation has given me something to talk with my pastor about this coming Sunday. I need to go. Be well and God bless.
>>
>>75180082
dont forget that helping too much others mean helping too little you children and family and that is an hyporitical love
>>
Why is it so hard for christfags to differentiate nihilists from humanists?
>>
>separation of state and delusion

I tip my fedora to you, Sir Gentleman.
>>
>>75182728
humanist are still retard because they delude themselve that other tribe(foreiners) will do the same sacrifice as themselve done
and they will use still the state to enforce that humanism on their own tribe which will kill that tribe from the inside
>>
How can atheists ever recover?
>>
>>75184719
There will be no recovery.
>>
>>75185521
Well played, Germany. And they say you don't have a sense of humor.
>>
File: Generation Z - The Stupiding.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Generation Z - The Stupiding.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>>75158140
>When did you stop listening to Stefan Lolyneux?
As soon as he opened his mouth ans stupid came out, or about 30 seconds into the first video I watched.
>>
>>75158140
/pol/ is the only retarded board that took the "This is a christian board" meme too far. I guess meme magic is real.
>>
CAN'T JEW THE NEUX
>>
>>75159594
>Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Transformers
Where do you think they learned it, geek? There's a whole book about good and evil and it's called the bible.
>>
File: kke.png (531 KB, 703x961) Image search: [Google]
kke.png
531 KB, 703x961
>>75158140
fresh stef oc
>>
>>75158140

>4 ways rules can be ENFORCED

Well done, OP, you lost the thread before reaching the end of the title of his argument. How do you even breath if you're that stupid?
>>
File: 1445382702214.gif (2 MB, 158x199) Image search: [Google]
1445382702214.gif
2 MB, 158x199
>enjoy listening to stefan, believe he uses logic and facts to prove a point
>very good arguments, enjoy the 'not an argument' meme
>think his rantings on spanking are a bit weird
>watch his joe rogan interview
>realise he is an absolute fucking crazy nutjob cult leader
>realise there are entire documentaries about his cult
>realise that someone from my hometown ran away from their family under his influencee

what the FUCK
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.