[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I work at a grocery store, and I've noticed a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: HALAL-LOGO.png (119 KB, 1999x1999) Image search: [Google]
HALAL-LOGO.png
119 KB, 1999x1999
Hey /pol/
I work at a grocery store, and I've noticed a large influx of products being marked as Halal as of late. These aren't new products, they're just new labels. And there's a lot of them.
What's the deal? I know we're becoming more lenient to Muslims here in the great land of the free, but this still seems out of place.

What's going on?
>>
>>75157127
Pandering and uhm capitalism.
>>
>>75157127
Same here. I noticed it on Cavendish potatoes. I thought halal was only on meats
>>
>>75157127
>halal meat is okay in tesco.despite it imying regular meat is dirty.
>easter eggs containing the word easter are not allowed.
For what purpose?
>>
>>75157697
>I thought halal was only on meats
Its a scam, they even put it on cola.
>>
>>75157127

thanks to Kosher ritual slaughter we have to have Halal ritual slaughter

both should be outlawed but the Jews won't allow it, so we have to have Halal too
>>
>>75157127
They just clean and nopork/alcohol that's all.
>>
>>75157127
Muslims push for Halal, because only Muslims can prepare Halal food. This ends up being a jobs program for Muslims, giving them a strict monopoly that supermarkets and restaurants must purchase from.
>>
A Pete's Market opened up near the local Walmart a couple blocks from my house. I live in Bridgeview, IL near Little Palestine (check the map, it literally says Little Palestine) and I've always been going to the Walmart. Now they're losing jobs and people are getting laid off because the Muslims go to Pete's Market due to their large halal butcher shop they have there. The place is owned by a Muslim, too. Last time I went into Walmart at 4:00 PM on a Tuesday, there were 2 cashiers working.

I refuse to eat at Pete's Market, it's a shithole and you can smell the unwashed Arab shit smell around the butcher shop, I don't think a single one of their employees bathes, and there's always a group of burka-clad women (the eye slit type, is that called a niqab?) wandering around. It feels like I stepped into Iraq.
>>
>>75157127
>switch stickers
>profit
>>
File: absolutely-halal.jpg (8 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-halal.jpg
8 KB, 248x250
>>75157127
Producers like to sell their products. They'll get a halal stamp and a kosher stamp and a vegan stamp all on the same package if they can, because that will maximize their sales by reassuring as many customers as possible that the product is suitable.

Simple economics/business bud, just the way it's supposed to work.
>>
>>75158304
this
>>
Just put some pork in the sections with halal meat.

Isn't there a verse in the bible about not eating foods that have been sacrificed to false idols/gods?
>>
Just put some pork on top of the food that you find in the store marked halal.

Isn't there a verse in the bible about not eating food that has been sacrificed to false idols/gods?
>>
Why do muslims stink so much?
>>
>>75159169
>implying americans care about bible
>>
>>75157697
>Same here. I noticed the peanut-free logos on Cookies. I thought it was only peanut based foods

This is how you sound
>>
>>75157127
because most muslims are fucking retards that won't eat anything without one.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1200x627
>>75157127
Muslim here, those guys haven't been in the US long and are probably too dumb to read the ingredients of what they buy hence the labels.

Expect them to make a shit fit about American stores selling haram food soon.
>>
>>75159882
Halal is the Muslim version of Kosher. I'm not Jewish but I eat Kosher cause they provide better quality products, I wouldn't eat Halal food in the US and Europe because I honestly don't expected those Muslims to be hygienic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.