[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? How do we make it Great Again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: Russia.gif (9 KB, 510x298) Image search: [Google]
Russia.gif
9 KB, 510x298
What went wrong?

How do we make it Great Again?
>>
>>75149363
friendship bridge over the bering strait, senpai
>>
They lost the Cold War.

Global warming so it's less of a shithole and all of the people who leave there stop wanting to leave
>>
>>75149363
Russia was never good. Its history may be summarized in one sentence:

"And then it got worse."
>>
File: СССР.png (173 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
СССР.png
173 KB, 600x600
Best way would be this:
>>
>>75149938
Plus Poland, Finland, Aaland islands, Manchuria, Armenian Highlands, Alaska, Yukon and Oregon.
>>
>>75149363
I think there are two main problems:
1. The URSS' lands are not fertile enough so there were always a lot of economic and productive problems (even the industrial sector was poor because of the lack of statal money).

2. The majority of the population never recieved a proper education so people never had the abilty to understand what was going on in the Union. (ex: the farmers never had interest in who was in charge [zar, Lenin, white army...], they just wanted to keep their land and not work for kulakis)

Combine that with a political class that was well aware with the situation so it could easly control all the power and there it is the not so powerful URSS.

(my english is not so good, sorry)
>>
>>75149938
Fuck off commie scum.
Keep your degeneracy in your own borders.
>>
>>75151921
ok, you won`t be included
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>75149938
What about this:
>>
>>75151999
Thank you
Trips seal the deal
>>
>>75152283
Hah, you fucked up.
>>
mama will fix

mama will be president soon :3
>>
>>75152096
Èven better, but first we have to do a proper industrialization, then build infrastructure etc, then we can add those lands if they would want to join.
>>
>>75152696
That coke-addled fuckpuppet? Please. Putin won't appoint a known traitor to anything with real power.
>>
>>75152696
Stalin 2.0 WHEN?
>>
File: prettydress.jpg (805 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
prettydress.jpg
805 KB, 720x960
>>75153597
will mount mummy behind scenes after diplomatic conference

euronesia make love to the russian beauty :3
>>
File: imperialism.png (490 KB, 808x960) Image search: [Google]
imperialism.png
490 KB, 808x960
>>75149363
Russians are still occupants on foreign lands. East Slav(e) piggu go home
>>
>>75153833
Why do you have to ruin her with your shitty Edipus complex
>>
File: wtcim.jpg (362 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wtcim.jpg
362 KB, 640x480
>>75154259
is my mummy and you cant steal her
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.