[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian refugees sue Denmark over long family wait time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1394371141892033.jpg (74 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1394371141892033.jpg
74 KB, 500x502
My blood pressure is through the fucking roof. They come to Europe as invaders, a prosperous and hospitable Nordic country takes them in, then they have the fucking audacity to sue them because they have to abide by the rules their hosts.

I'm not 100% sure that the lawsuit was not their idea though. They don't even speak Danish - how would they know the local laws and how the system works?

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160526/syrian-refugees-sue-denmark-over-family-waiting-time

“This is our last hope. If this case doesn’t help us, I think that my father will go back to my mother and siblings in Syria.”

Please fucking do.

Also, does anyone know about the origins of the family name Dahlager (the name of their lawyer)?
>>
>>75147079
rules of their hosts*
>>
>>75147079
>I'm not 100% sure that the lawsuit was not their idea though. They don't even speak Danish - how would they know the local laws and how the system works?

Thats because it isnt. Some Somali did it here months ago but concerning its own processing. Obviously he won, the thing is nobody can do shit since the process cant be sped up as there are too many migrants
>>
>>75147464
Shit, I messed that up too.
>I'm 100% sure it wasn't their idea
Yes, I'm somewhat angry.
>>
>>75147464
It's Denmark, not Cuckmany
>>
>>75147079

So - seriously - when is the whole of the EU going to fracture and rise up in civil war?

It baffles me that this is evening happening. Why are you allowing it?
>>
"syrian" "refugees"
>>
>>75147655
This has nothing to do with cuckery, it depends whats in your laws really. Its not exactly what happened, but our law stated something like
>decision on asylum has to be made within X months
>decision on taking in an applicants family has to be made within X months

so basically they have the right to sue, even if it doesnt get them anywhere since the process itself is flawed as the system was never meant to deal with 2 million people at once. They dont gain shit from this apart from stirring up trouble and showing that they are ungrateful fucks.
>>
>>75147079
>
“This is our last hope. If this case doesn’t help us, I think that my father will go back to my mother and siblings in Syria.”

So they admit its safe to go back then?
bye
>>
>>75147845
>Why are you allowing it?
Because law enforcement is on their side. If you get caught assaulting them or vandalizing camps, your charges will be aggravated with "violence against a member of a community" (at least here in Hungary).
Besides, we have a different law system and no weapons, remember?
>>
DESU they should be reunited by shipping these faggots home.
>>
>>75148000
>have cuck laws
>follow them like the cuck you are
>Nothing to do with being a cuck

i'm not so sure.
>>
>>75147079
>I think that my father will go back to my mother and siblings in Syria.

just fucking do it.
>>
>>75148000
Fuck your country German cuck,
>>
>>75148168

That's never stopped any country from having a revolution before.
>>
>>75148608
Én is a zsOrigón fedeztem fel ma reggel:
http://www.origo.hu/nagyvilag/20160526-sziriai-menekultek-bepereltek-a-dan-allamot.html

Érdemes elolvasni a kommenteket, mielőtt letiltják kommentelést.

>just fucking do it
Nagyjából mindenki ugyanezt gondolja/írja.
>>
>>75147079
>They don't even speak Danish - how would they know the local laws and how the system works?
I see, you don't know nothing about migrants.
Well, you see, the first thing migrants learn is how to leech from the system, everywhere they go, they use the givmedat card.And because of that the want to go to Germany or Sweden, best welfare states.
>>
>>75149062
It certainly didn't stop us back in 1956.
I don't think the race war will start in Hungary though as we don't have that many problems with rapefugees (yet). If anywhere, I think the fire will be ignited in Germany first if politicians keep stomping on natives as they currently do. Denmark has more like a passive-aggressive attitude towards the situation.
>>
>>75147079
YOU LITERALLY CANT EVEN FABRICATE THIS
>>
Dahlager is not jewish if that's what you're wondering about.
>>
>>75147079

>"This is our last hope. If this case doesn’t help us, I think that my father will go back to my mother and siblings in Syria,” 16-year-old Anas Omar Alzein told Politiken.

So father and brother fled to Denmark and left their mother and """siblings""" (read as sisters) behind.

Fucking scum.
>>
>>75149392
My point still stands, they don't know shit about the European law and welfare system initially. And since they don't speak a single European language, the only way they can learn leeching is being intentionally taught by... uh, "some people" (pic related).
>>
>>75149600
Exactly. Tak, Danebro.
>>
File: Absolutely Halal.jpg (113 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal.jpg
113 KB, 531x471
>>75149709
You will see,there are thousands, even millions in countries like France or UK prior to that.

First one migrant or one family go to your town, there they see if people threat them well, if there are work and so on.

Then they talk with their senpaitachi and friends;
>Yo, Achmed!Come here quick, they have ficki ficki and free shit for us.

Those long time visitors know how to do this things in your country by the time the new ones arrive.

And even worst, most times you have social workers, lawyers, ONGs and all that scum making a living teaching those subhumans how to leech from the system.
>>
>>75147079
>Also, does anyone know about the origins of the family name Dahlager (the name of their lawyer)?

Can't find anything about that last name, but here is for a similar one:
https://www.houseofnames.com/dahler-family-crest
>>
>>75149709
You know, except that Dahlager is not pic related family name...

But you won't get 100
>Dahlager
posts...
>>
>>75151884
Oh come on, you know full well who I was referring to. Yet you had to get defensive.
>>
>>75149658
Was gonna post this. Just gives lie to the notion that they are fleeing persecution, when they leave the vulnerable behind. Or they're morally-bankrupt, cowardly scum.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.