[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europ e-36382596 >Shaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15
File: swiss-flag.jpg (276 KB, 1818x1818) Image search: [Google]
swiss-flag.jpg
276 KB, 1818x1818
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36382596

>Shaking teachers' hands as a sign of respect is a longstanding tradition in Switzerland.
>When it emerged last month that a middle school had allowed two Syrian brothers aged 14 and 15 to avoid the tradition due to their religious beliefs, it sparked a national controversy.
>Justice Minister Simonetta Sommaruga said on television that "shaking hands is part of our culture".
>The family's citizenship process was halted and the migration office in Basel said it was seeking more information about the circumstances under which the boys' father's asylum request was approved.
>The authorities said in a statement on Wednesday that "the public interest concerning gender equality as well as integration of foreigners far outweighs that concerning the freedom of belief of students".

>refuse to shake hands
>deportation looms

Based Switzerland. If after 15 years of living there (mentioned in other articles) they still haven't adapted to the culture, they never will.
>>
>>75146205

Whilst they will never fit in anyway, if they don't even TRY to assimilate to the host culture then you should be removed immediately. No exceptions.
>>
>>75146205
You could learn a thing or two from the Swiss. I hope someone steps up to make Germany great again.
>>
File: fugg.jpg (46 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
46 KB, 960x960
>tfw I would kill to be able to shake someone's hand
>tfw it's been 2 months since I've even made eye contact with someone
>>
>>75146525
Pretty much.

I don't expect someone who is already 30 and spent his whole life in another culture to assimilate into the new one 100%.

But if they aren't even trying, then their children won't assimilate one bit either. And it will just stretch down the line, leading to something like ten to twenty generations who aren't contributing shit and are just a nuisance.

>>75146568
Would already help a lot if we got plebiscites. Right now Germany is corrupt as fuck because all power is centralized on a handful of people.
If the population could just influence their policies with a single vote that would stop pretty much over night because you cannot bribe a whole country.
>>
File: 1464267310966.png (162 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
1464267310966.png
162 KB, 543x600
>>75146780
>tfw you can't remember the last time you had any mundane physical contact other humans
>>
>>75146977
Getting a (you) counts as physical contact r-right?
>>
File: 1464018655901.png (575 KB, 603x693) Image search: [Google]
1464018655901.png
575 KB, 603x693
>switzerland will accept third-world shitskins who hate them over me, an educated white (not US definition white, but actually WHITE) man that would adopt their traditions gleefully
>>
Daily reminder that the dad was preaching radical islam and that the said kids posted ISIS propaganda on Facebook.

It's always the same thing with these cockroaches. Moderate Islam doesn't exist, it's the country that should impose moderation to Islam.
>>
>office in Basel
Hmm I wonder what kind of other important things could be located in that area....
>>
>>75147132
Switzerland is absolute shit depending where you live anyway. I should know, i was born in Geneva The Red. Don't fall for the memes.
>>
>>75147261
Compared to Murrica, Switzerland sounds like a shining alpine paradise.
>>
>>75147392

2nding this.
>>
>>75147392
It is. Low crime, high living standards, direct democracy, no EU and guns. Aside from the left sabotaging the military complex and trying their hardest to turn us into Germany/France/Italy, we are in some VERY good conditions.
>>
>>75146205
Well done Switzerland, this is what all the West needs to do now.
>>
File: 1462268424141.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1462268424141.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>75146977
>tfw so numb that social anxiety actually makes me feel happy
>>
>>75147494
If you didn't hate Germans as much as you do, I'd move to Switzerland and bring my business with me
>>
>>75147261
What's so bad about Geneva?
Last i was there it seemed alright. Not even that many noneuropeans to see.
>>
>>75147132
Because the guy came in via asylum, you would try to immigrate. Different things.

They should really revoke the right to asylum though. Should be up to the country if they want to grant asylum to someone or not, otherwise you end up with shitters like the guy in the article who is a radical Muslims and probably hates his new host country (but enjoys its wealth)
>>
>>75147689
But anon, we hate everyone including our closest neighbours. I come from the south and we hate people for living 20km from us, mostly as a joke. Parochialism is completely normal in Switzerland, that's the one reason why the cantons stayed so independent from the federal government.
Think of the Swiss as slightly more extreme finns.
>>
>>75147711
From someone coming from another country Geneva will seems nice. Rightfully so, it's not Sierra Leone.

BUT

From a native perspective Geneva is absolute shit. The reason behind that is the big presence of the left in the city, massive housing speculation which means price OUT OF THE FUCKING ROOF (seriously, Geneva is like in the fourth position in the most expensive cities in the world, for 200'000 fucking people, which is beyond stupid), mad importation of workers coming from France, which means not only the housing market is even more saturated but the work market too. It's just a pain in the ass city to live in. That's about it. Also more niggers and shitskins than any other cities in the world, but that's a detail.
>>
>>75146205
>after 15 years of living there
jesus christ maria and joseph
I thought only we had it bad with turkroaches unwilling to assimilate
>>
>>75147494
>trying their hardest to turn us into Germany

Do they give any reason for their attempts to do so? Because I cannot think of a single aspect where Germany would be better than Switzerland that doesn't just boil down to
>because Germany has a fuckton more people
>>
>>75148044
* in the country

That i did a mad typo here.
>>
>>75147494
>Low crime
Not in Geneva.
>high living standards
Not in Geneva.
>guns
Not in Geneva.
>left sabotaging
In Geneva.

Man i just wish Geneva could be nuked or transferred in France (which would be the exact same considering the demography of this city, 80 % of french workers) so i could be over with this living hell.
>>
>>75146856
>Would already help a lot if we got plebiscites.

Which is why we dont have them. Any politician that is not AfD or Linke-aligned will gleefully admit that we dont have plebiscites or elect our president directly because the peoples will is shit to them and interferes with their party agendas. They do it live on TV from time to time, i think the latest ones were Brok and Lammert
>>
>>75148017
Finns don't hate anyone, they're just extremely autistic
You actually hate everyone
>>
>>75146205
>"the public interest concerning gender equality as well as integration of foreigners far outweighs that concerning the freedom of belief of students"

How long before Merkel's cronnies cry RACIST?
>>
Switzerland is based as fuck, when I win the lotto I'm gonna move there, I'm gonna shake the fuck out of so many hands.
>>
>>75147392
true dat. i spent 20 years in Switzerland and 8 in the US.
>>
>>75148334
The funniest shit was when Sulik had to explain to Maas how democracy works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAwBZbx8bNQ

>Minister of justice admitting on television that he doesn't give a shit about the will of the people and will do whatever he wants
>>
>>75146856
>you cannot bribe a whole country
special interest groups (banks, insurance companies and other filth) would just up the media propaganda
on top of that there is the sad fact that the majority of people are fucking retarded and don't care enough about most issues to educate themselves independently on the matter
>>
>>75148017
So that means that, as long as we do the utmost to adapt to your culture and make you benefit from us, we are somewhat welcome and you hate us just as much as everyone else?
>>
>>75148549
can i come? I will shake with both of my hands.
>>
>>75148044
Well put, anon, without even mentioning that it's either first or second place for the most dangerous cities in Switzerland. I am just incredibly glad that my family moved away from that shithole a couple of generations ago.

>>75148112
It's mostly related to the usual tolerance/love/PC sentiment. Some people on the left actually argue in a utilitarian way, citing the EU's benefits on our economy and so on, but most of them just seem to be bent the same way as the rest of the European left, because it's the current year and anybody who doesn't think like them is a literal fascist (that word flies around so fucking easily during voting season, it's not even funny).

>>75148222
Holy shit, 80% of French workers? Ticino has big problems with 30% Italians, no wonder you guys are so pissed off. I feel your feels.

>>75148514
I don't :^)
As I said, most Swiss "hate" everyone as a joke, because it's a stereotype that we find funny (and kinda based on truth). The hateful ones are mostly older ones from the Hinterland, as far as I know.

>>75148650
Exactly! Integrate, and we'll learn to love-hate you like you were born here.
>>
>>75146856
>If the population could just influence their policies with a single vote that would stop pretty much over night because you cannot bribe a whole country.

No, you can just call them Nazis if they disagree with you
>>
>>75148545
They've been pretty quite lately because they get shat on so much that they don't want to give people even more cannon fodder.

>>75148635
A media campaign is not guaranteed success though. It is much harder to influence the people that way rather than just paying off a handful of politicians.

Also I think you are underestimating the intelligence of the population as a whole. The morons you see in the media are always carefully cherry picked to give off a very specific impression. Look at Switzerland for example, they frequently make smart decisions that cannot really be explained if you stick to the "everyone is stupid" mindset.
>>
>>75148650
Cause I hate the current situation my country is in and I do not want my business to pay any more money to the German government
>>
>>75148044
I'm quite used to expensive so that's alright.
>the left
Doesn't much surprise me, them being the Frenchies, but didn't UDC and the liberaux-radicaux come out on top in geneva as well?
>>
Meh, who cares. I understand their tradition stuff etc but those two will fail the latest when it comes to regular business contacts starting with a job interview. Changing laws over weirdo muslim antics is strange.
>>
>>75148778
Great! You guys seem awesome
>>
File: 1433931114256.png (97 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1433931114256.png
97 KB, 2000x2000
>>75148624
>Heiko Maas
oh the things id like to say, too bad im a state official now
>>
All you had to do was shake the damn hand, Habib.
>>
>>75147689
The swiss hate everyone equally just on different levels.
Even u12 football matches between two neighbouring villages will end with a parents brawl because of any kind of shit tier dispute that happened 200-500 years got brought up and everyone instantly flipped their shit.
>>
File: Crying Puchimas 2.gif (144 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
Crying Puchimas 2.gif
144 KB, 358x358
>>75148044
>tfw living and studying in Geneva
>tfw can't wait to leave this shitty place
>tfw you're the laughing stock of your country

I hate this place, I hate our politics, I hate our left-wing leaning progressive bullshit that they try to shove in our face.
They should give Geneva to France and get rid of it.
>>
>>75147132
We've got a bunch of cucks, but most people crack racist jokes about niggers/arabs/yugos openly. But we've definitly got to work on our retarded asylum laws, yes.
>>
>>75148995
> but those two will fail the latest when it comes to regular business contacts

And then they'll leech on welfare.
Better to just kick them out right away.

>>75149138
I'm surprised Merkel hasn't sacrificed him yet. That guy is hated so fucking much even by people who barely care about politics, he would make the perfect sacrifice to calm the people.
>>
>>75146780
>TFW attending university and surrounded by people but haven't physically spoken in a week
>>
>>75147132
>trust_me_i_am_white.jpg
>>
File: LrdrWkP.jpg (111 KB, 750x497) Image search: [Google]
LrdrWkP.jpg
111 KB, 750x497
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>75149522
that would be a sign of weakness. Not even de Maiziere got the boot despite fucking up royally, plus she needs all the SPD support she can get. An SPD minister getting fired would practically mean reelections as hard as the infighting in the coalition is right now. And nobody wants reelections, not even the AfD supporters with a brain as it would surely mean black-green, red-red-green, black-red-green or some other disease
>>
>>75146205

it's because the teacher was female, right?
>>
daily reminder that the first reaction of the cucks in charge were to make an agreement with the muds that they dont have to shake hands with no teacher so it's not discrimination.
>>
File: geneva.png (547 KB, 1984x981) Image search: [Google]
geneva.png
547 KB, 1984x981
>>75148222

Crime doesn´t seem too bad in geneva, pic related. This crime is due to "french" people being able to go over the border so easily.

>not high living standards in geneva
Implying living in one of the most expensive cities in the world in one of the best countries in the world isn´t considered high living standard.
>>
Medpack, heal thyself.
>>
DER EWIGE BASLER DOES IT AGAIN!
>>
>>75148650
You need to put in some effort and learn one of our retarded dialects, then you will be accepted just fine.
>>
>>75151218
/deutsch/ please go
>>
You all should post this to whatever social media you use
>>
Why can't we be more like the Swiss?

Our authorities would probably even tolerate Syrians spitting at our teachers "because it's their culture".

Feelsbadman.
>>
>>75146205
>>Justice Minister Simonetta Sommaruga

Who is a leftist by the way. A real leftist. A "fuck religious retards" leftist. God fucking damn, I love her.
>>
File: 1462714144828.jpg (466 KB, 915x1437) Image search: [Google]
1462714144828.jpg
466 KB, 915x1437
>tfw Swiss citizenship
>>
>>75151661
>Press 5
>Come closer to you
>Revive
>Get shot by Axis

fuggg
>>
File: __(74).jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
__(74).jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>75152018
>tfw no Czech citizenship
>>
>>75146205
Why is that flag not square?
>>
>>75152175
Shoo jew, you can burn and die with your liberal ilk. When we start slaughtering jews in our own nations to restore economic stability they will all run to Israel. Then you fucks will have to deal with the international jew, and they'll suck the blood of their own people.

Ironically jews might be finally genocided by their own people, and only the responsible nationalist Israeli jews will remain.
>>
File: mhw.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mhw.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>75149498
>racist jokes about niggers/arabs/yugos
>racist jokes
>yugos
Wait what?
>>
we've pretty much fallen too at this point. Zurich is filled with nigger asylum seekers, the skinny Ayy Lmao-looking type, who will never learn the language, never get a job and definitely never interact with anyone not from their sub-saharan shithole.
A dual-society is being created and I hate it with all of my soul.
>>
>>75152373
do something about it then god dammit
>>
>>75152373
I still don't understand how we got to the point where a decent size of the population thinks this is acceptable behavior.
They are essentially robbing you through welfare while at the same time spitting in your face - and yet there are still people who defend them. How do you manage to break someone's moral compass so thoroughly?
>>
>>75152329
I am hohol :(
I will help you with slaugthering, ok leaf? no scam, i promise.
>>
File: sad merchant.png (39 KB, 186x230) Image search: [Google]
sad merchant.png
39 KB, 186x230
>>75152518
How?

This rat.
>>
>>75152436
like what? rant about it in front of my gf? I'll just get
>please stop
vote right? already doing so

there is nothing that can be done. it's over. we'll be an immigrant infested shithole with a defunct social system and racial tensions through the roof in 2 generations.

gg
>>
>>75146780
Go buy a car. I'm sure the salesman will shake your hand.
>>
>>75146205
Time to move
>>
>>75152576
I didn't ask who did it, but how. It wasn't even hard brainwashing, it's not like they took those people and water boarded them for a few months.
Yet these people have essentially lost all sense of self-preservation, which is one of the strongest instincts.
>>
>>75152584
rant about it with other people, form an actionable group

its gg because youre being a YUGE pussy
>>
>>75152727
>rant about it with other people, form an actionable group
literally all of this has been happening since day 1. it doesn't matter. the EU will rebuff every attempt at us closing our doors. the overlords simply leave us no space to revert this process.
>>
>>75152725
Who is very important. The parasite is tenacious and cunning. It destroys quickly.
>>
File: tarik.jpg (10 KB, 530x240) Image search: [Google]
tarik.jpg
10 KB, 530x240
So fucking relieved by this. Hopefully other countries will take note. I'm muslim and im sick of lefty cunts pandering to the wahaabis. About time someone grew some balls
>>
>>75147261
Do you think Netherlands is a better place to live then Switzerland?
Aside from the french parts Switzerland is pretty top tier to live imo
>>
>>75153275
>I'm muslim
who would have guessed with that flag
>>
>>75153815
Funny thing is, my picture is of possibly the most prominent Western Islamic scholar. Guess where he's from
>>
>>75154238
looks like Dwayne the Rock Johnson desu
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.