[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted this thread yesterday, but I got only 6/7 replies. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: APYOllwa.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
APYOllwa.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
I posted this thread yesterday, but I got only 6/7 replies. Just want to ask again:

First, no, I don't like Ben Carson. Trump 2K16.

I just want to hear everyone's opinions on Ben Carson being called a coon and "black guy acting white".

It personally pisses me off. I've been told multiple times by people "you're the whitest black guy I know".

I'm black, and I don't act like a fucking monkey. Is that bad thing? What the fuck.

So because I know how to speak English properly, use my common sense and work hard, I'm "acting white"?
>>
>>75146102
If you speak the white man's language and use the white man's slave name, you ain't nothing but an uncle Tom nigga. Whites hate you, they send drugs into your neighborhood and put chemicals in the water to make blacks gay to stop them from breeding
>>
So another man wants to become a president just because of his skin colour? Wasn't Obama token enough?
>>
If you speak the white man's language and use the white man's slave name, you ain't nothing but an uncle Tom nigga. Blacks hate you, they send drugs into your neighborhood and put bullets into you to make blacks join gangs to stop them from succeeding
>>
>>75146102
Who cares? Fuck off.
>>
>the jew makes another race bait thread
>>
>>75146102
You're not acting white, you're acting likea functioning member of society. Thus youre not a nigger
>>
>>75146192

>If you speak the white man's language and use the white man's slave name, you ain't nothing but an uncle Tom nigga.

I have an African name and your speaking English, you fucking goon

>Whites hate you, they send drugs into your neighborhood and put chemicals in the water to make blacks gay to stop them from breeding

LOL?
>>
>>75146192
word is born.
Stay woke bruh.
>>
That's because niggers are like crabs in a bucket. They don't want anyone to escape their garbage "culture"
>>
>>75146299
No, he's doing the same thing Hermann Cain did.

>Run as a HEROIC BLACK MAN for diversity points
>Hold moderate and conservative views, thus appealing to conservatives/moderates who, despite what the MSM would say, do not actually hate anybody
>Write a book
>Use ALL of your campaign funding/donations to buy your own book for "literature spreading" or some such silly name
>Endorse the conservative front runner and drop out some ~50 million dollars richer, sell your books on the market and whatever you do make off of them is pure profit
>>
>>75146102
No, you're fine. It's just that shit tier mentality blacks in America have been led down to since turning their backs on Booker T. Washington. Blacks voting democrat for decades is going to royally fuck them up because they, like Washington tried to make them understand was that immigration was never to their benefit in the long run. Especially now with Mexicans working for next to nothing. At least you're voting Trump as am I but who knows really if it will be enough. We might end up like Brazil with a wealthy white minority living amongst a sea of brown and black. You're in a tough spot, Tyrone.
>>
>>75146102
>First, no, I don't like Ben Carson.

Then go fuck yourself nigger. Uncle Ben is based as fuck.
>>
>So because I know how to speak English properly, use my common sense and work hard, I'm "acting white"?
"acting white" is not an insult you racist scum.
>>
>>75146630
>tfw conflicted childhood feelings when looking at a package of uncle ben's wai rai
>>
>>75146630
I like him as a person, not president.
>>75146417
stop shitposting, not everyone is a jew/shill
>>75146371
you cared enough to reply, faggot
>>
File: 1457807989291.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1457807989291.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>75146102
Dumb oreo, niggas don't like success because they are lazy (but them all niggers think they are going be rappers or something, what's that all about?), hence everyone more successful than them who is not chimpin out is uncle tom m8
>>
>>75146102
herd mentality.
>>
Nigger culture is like this. On the one hand, when Ben Carson was just a celebrated neurosurgeon, he was an example that the black "intellectuals" would hold up in one of their ceaseless displays of "See?! We can do white people shit sometimes!" On the other hand, the moment he started using the platform that they gave him to express his beliefs, as crazy (and hilarious) as some of them are, like a free man, they cast him out like a leper.

It's just a jungle culture. There's no sense to it and it ought to stop.
>>
>>75146425
>you're acting likea functioning member of society
This
Black culture was systematically ruined after all the manufacturing jobs were shipped overseas. Instead of things getting better after MLK, no jobs led to atrophy And despair, the final nail in the coffin being gangster culture becoming mainstream. American blacks will never recover because groupthink in African communities is stronger than anywhere else, only rivaled by Asian communities
>>
>>75146899
this

MLK would be called an Uncle Tom by today's standards.
>>
>>75146102
>I'm black, and I don't act like a fucking monkey. Is that bad thing?

It is to niggers. The Democrats and the Jews have convinced your ape-like brethren that they must never strive to improve themselves as it is da ebil white mangs fault that they act like chimps.

There is no law in the jungle. Law is a white mangs invention. Niggers know only what gibs they can steal and what white wommen they can rape. That is why men like George Soros have paid millions to encourage tribes of feral chimps to burn cities, loot stores, and attack white people while demanding that niggers no longer be forced to obey "white law."

You, unfortunately, become nigger by proxy. When 99.9% of your brethren are violent savages we don't take the time or the risk looking for the one in ten thousand of you that might actually be worth a damn.

Wear your Confederate battle flag with pride and keep a few niggers strung up in a tree in front of your house. You might survive the Race War if you convince enough folks you're an ally, like the good old days.
>>
>>75146102
I grew up in the south east US. It seems to me that some blacks get angry when they see anyone leaving their little world. I had a good friend, he was a black dude that listened to rock/metal instead of rap and hung out with a bunch of white kids like myself. But he got shit about it from the other black kids. We saw him less and less until he just stopped hanging out altogether.
>>
>>75147241
>nigger by proxy

kek
>>
>>75147241
>you're an ally, like the good old days.

"The Ku Klux Spirit", by J.A. Rogers, noted Negro historian of the 1920's. The Ku Klux Spirit was first published in 1923, by Messenger Publishing Co. It was republished in 1980, by Black Classic Press. On page 34 of his book we find the amazing passage: "A fact not generally known is that there were thousands of Negro Klansmen. These were used as spies on other Negroes and on Northern Whites."

Stay woke
>>
File: 1463469734727.jpg (219 KB, 1024x966) Image search: [Google]
1463469734727.jpg
219 KB, 1024x966
>>75146102

Dr. Carson acts like any typical non-ghetto black person who grew up pre-hip hop. they exist. speaking the kings english and contributing to society shouldnt make you white i agree. to add to that, money isnt the dividing factor, rich families who are black are usually ghetto-tastic and degenerate. the smartest blacks i know where raised by their pre-hip hop grandfather. it's simply amazing what a strong male role model will do for a child.

>not realizing black america is now fully matriarchal
>>
>>75146800
>I like him as a person, not president.
Then you don't know the kind of leaders Liberty needs.
>>
>>75147998
>matriarchal society
This desu. All those BLM nogs will blame whitey for all mortal sins, yet the only thing black community needs is their mans to stick with their fucking nigglets. Fucking failed race.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.