[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You'll never be this good. We have no land link to the refugees.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
You'll never be this good. We have no land link to the refugees.
>>
Kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>75146070
South Island is superior
>>
>>75146136
South island is separate country
>>
>protestors in Wellington vandilizing prominent sculptures to cry for the quota to be raised
>>
>>75146070

Except chinks are coming in droves to buy your country out and your dumb cunt politicians are just rolling over and letting them.
>>
>>75146070
why is your country named after a danish island? Sjælland, where Copenhagen(Kobenhavn) is.

Lit new denmark.
>>
Also vandals came from zeeland/sjælland just sayin..
>>
>>75146412
named after zeeland of the netherlands dumb cunt.
>>
>>75146263
Yeah. That's true.
>>
>>75146263
So...just like Australia, then?
>>
>>75146070
my solution is to barricade auckland in from pukekohe and the harbour then sell muskets to nga puhi to sack tamaki makaurau and kill the indians, chinks and liberals.
>>
That's what we thought.
>>
>>75146070
I bet it's so fucking boring to live on the edge of the Earth. A shitty timezone, the whole real stuff happens at ten thousand kilometres from you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.