[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a 12 year old Syrian boy >village levelled by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1700.jpg (53 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1700.jpg
53 KB, 620x372
You're a 12 year old Syrian boy
>village levelled by Hellfire Missile(tm)
>months later get access to computer
>"who are these westerners that ruined my life"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/may/25/secret-life-of-the-human-pups-the-men-who-live-as-dogs

>"w-what is this?! Who are these people?!"
>"ALLUHA ACKBAR"

The west is fucked, we've allowed to much
>>
>>75145279
KILL THEM ALL, LET THEIR BLOOD BE SPILLED ON THE FERTILE GROUND ON WHICH ISLAM WILL GROW AND SPREAD ITS ROOTS ACROSS THE HORIZON!

ALLAH U AKBAR!
>>
>>75145279
So this is why Muslims hates dogs.
>>
Holy fuck.

I'm kind of one of these degenerates, me and my bf do stuff like this, but Christ.

We do this shit indoors, and very aware of the social stigma surrounding it, not waving it around like it's something to be proud of.

Shit like this is why, as a gay male, I advocate the killing of fags.
>>
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>75145279
>this shit again
>>
File: big dog 14.jpg (21 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
big dog 14.jpg
21 KB, 400x500
It feels good to be so successful at life, the universe, and everything, that the West can simultaneously ruin entire regions for millions upon millions of people, for generations to come, and still find time to dress up in dogsuits for gay BDSM shit.

When you're winning, you're winning.
>>
>>75145653

Nice pasta

Also, we're back up, it seems
>>
File: 1458881726554.jpg (81 KB, 480x492) Image search: [Google]
1458881726554.jpg
81 KB, 480x492
>>75145634
>>
>>75145279
That woman looks like she is broken inside. Shes one stubbed toe away from a shooting spree.
>>
>>75145634
Kill yourself
>>
dogs don't wipe their butts, do they?
>>
>>75145711
>g fur

you are not one of us
>>
File: king trump.jpg (738 KB, 2510x3291) Image search: [Google]
king trump.jpg
738 KB, 2510x3291
>>75145926
Oh, but I am.
>>
>>75145279
you cant make me sit here and believe this shit. i refuse, these are actresses. this whole thing is just a shock show. meant to fuck with people. no one dose this shit in real life. sure pet play in the bed room maybe a collar or something for a bit of fun. but not this. even furry fags would be put off by this shit.
nope its just a joke. fake as hollywood man.
>>
What kills me about this is that I'm sure this fellow has a Christian veteran in his family somewhere that died for his right to do as he pleased.

It breaks my heart to see so many men die so that people like this can suck up all the good air.
>>
>>75145279
>village levelled by Hellfire Missile(tm)

This is bait for /k/.
>>
>>75145279
>westerners that ruined my life
>I-It's westerner's fault for retaliating!!!1!
Fuck off Ahmed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.