[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protip: Donald Trump raped his ex wife, was middling at UPenn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x320
Protip: Donald Trump raped his ex wife, was middling at UPenn (only got in because of his dad), can't run a large scale business effectively (unlike Romney), isn't half as smart as he claims, his company's performance has lagged the S&P500, regularly flip-flops and backtracks, can't debate outside of flinging insults, and has no grasp of policy, supports the expansion of the American military (welfare machine) and vehemently supports Israel, will absolutely crush the American budget and will widen deficits to unprecedented levels to support his tax breaks and "wall", and is a complete degenerate who has engaged in adultury

Explain again why you're voting for him. Oh that's right, you're poor and stupid and have been left behind in the modern economy because you're lazy and can't own up to your own mistakes so you blame immigrants. You also hate Jews and degeneracy but manage to ignore the cognitive dissonance that comes with supporting a Jewish state supporter and openly avowed sexual degenerate.
>>
I'm voting for him because OP is a fag
>>
What am I supposed to vote for a woman?

kek, that's never, ever going to happen. Ever.
>>
>>75144782
Not an argument.
>>
>>75144740
That it's that confirms it I'm a #cruzmissle now
>>
>>75144830
Not an argument
>>
>>75144740
>so you blame immigrants.

I couldnt have a better job
>>
>>75144740
You got me OP, I'm now a #Clintoris!
>>
>>75144740
who are you going to vote for?
>>
>>75144782
Same
>>
>>75144846
>$0.0001 has been deposited into your account courtesy of the Donald Trump for Israel SuperPAC
>>
>>75144740
you got me OP

I am now a #Hillarymissile
>>
File: 542131-970x600-1[1].jpg (48 KB, 970x600) Image search: [Google]
542131-970x600-1[1].jpg
48 KB, 970x600
>>75144820
Why, what could possibly go wrong? :^)
>>
>>75144740
lie
jealousy
lie
jealousy
lie
lie
lie
lie
so?
so?
wrong and wrong
boohoo

and your last paragraph is just pathetic
you're a low information voter and it's just sad
educate yourself
>>
>>75144900
those dubs are not an argument, but checked anyways
>>
>>75145007
Compare Germany's performance under Merkel to yours under Lula or Rouseff.

Fuck off you Zika riddled baboon.
>>
the shills are getting smarter
>>
>>75145021
>$0.0002 has been deposited into your account courtesy of the Donald Trump for Israel SuperPAC

Also: not an argument.
>>
You can't rape your wife tho. Consent is provided the moment a woman says "I do".
>>
>>75144941
>>75144740
>>
>>75144740
oh look, Jewish lies

Reminder that Ivana never said he raped her, she described the way they had sex once as cold and detached like rape.
>>
>>75144740
Hey man, I knew someone from Sandy Hook alright, I went to the funerals, it really happened go back to plebbit
>>
>>75144740
People are too lazy to read manifestos and provide themselves with reasoning behind their own decisions. They'll follow popular opinion as to not be questioned about their choices.
>>
>>75144740
Who cares, faggot. Trump 2016.
>>
>>75144958
>>75145066
>>75145097
Amen brother! With arguments like these, we'll really show those memeing meanies who's boss! I gotta pay off my women's studies degree after all! #Shills4Hill
>>
>>75144830
Haha Ok
That's all I got lol
>>
>>75145190
>Jewish lies
>open shilling for a candidate who wants to spend billions more on building a military and is a staunch ally of Israel

Are all Poles this stupid?

Still can't get past that Holocaust guilt huh?
>>
>>75144740
All that and he's still the best man running. Tis sad
>>
>>75144740
>ITT: op is ~ t. ultimate cvck
Topkek, Emperor Trump politically assassinated 17 of his opponents and won the GOP nomination in a landslide, literally breaking GOP history two months before it was meant to be decided. He took a small loan of $1,000,000 and turned it into a $4,000,000,000 Empire (source: Forbes net worth). He runs his political strategy like Machiavelli, and even cucked the pope's shit up. The expansion of military is also the capitalization of military, if America is going to continue to police the world, they may as well get paid for it right? As far as Israel goes, being allies with the jews is a smart move that attracts top talent.. you make blatant assumptions that the entire /pol/ board is anti-semites / edgy NatSocs when this is not the case.

Trump is the only one who has a common-sense plan to rebuild the countries industry and revitalize the economy, you come here to shitpost fully knowing you'll get BTFO..

But of course, you're just a cvck who's butthurt that the Conservative Union of Kasich and Cruz ( C U C K ) pac is now over. Stay mad~

>As for the democucks
There is literally only 2 of them fighting for the nomination, the closet commie will be the first person in US history to lose the nomination to a woman, the very woman who lost to the first black president. If he manages to win, the shill4hill would be the first to lose to both an african-american and a closet commie cvck.
>>
>>75145097
the fact that you think support for israel equates to zionism shows that you don't know anything about what you're talking about
>>
>>75145335
Donald Trump could've taken his inheritance and invested it in a mutual fund and sat back and been richer today than he is and never had to have worked a day in his life.

His efforts running his business have been wealth destroying, but you and the rest of the Soros shills who keep pumping Trump down our throats are either too stupid to grasp this or are purposefully playing dumb.
>>
>>75145387
>$0.0003 has been deposited into your account courtesy of the Donald Trump for Israel SuperPAC
>>
>>75145434
who are you going to vote for?
>>
>>75145476
not an argument :^)
>>
>>75145491
Undecided. Other than not voting for /pol/'s favorite Shabbos Goy Donald Trump.
>>
File: 1463406355959.jpg (553 KB, 1180x1180) Image search: [Google]
1463406355959.jpg
553 KB, 1180x1180
>>75144740

Noone cares, fuck you OP.
>>
How can you "rape" your own wife? This is feminist nonsense.
>>
>>75145304
>The Joos

Grow up, Trump is rational when it comes to us - He's neutral on the Israeli-Arab conflict and is willing to provide aid for cash in return, he's not going to go to wars for us but is going to support us as long as it doesn't put the US in a state that it loses than benefits from helping.
>>
>>75144740
Just to spite you specifically OP, no other reason, get fucked.
>>
>>75145639
The same way you can get obese in Kenya
>>
>>75145434
>Donald Trump could've taken his inheritance and invested it in a mutual fund
Even politifact says that's full of shit...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/
>>
>>75145434
>Donald Trump could've taken his inheritance and invested it in a mutual fund and sat back and been richer today than he is and never had to have worked a day in his life.
And instead he's built a business and political empire, provided jobs to tens of thousands of people, built dozens of structures, became an icon in the 80s, and is likely the next president of the United States.

Not bad as an alternative to mutual funds.
>>
>>75144740
>Explain again why you're voting for him. Oh that's right, you're poor and stupid and have been left behind in the modern economy because you're lazy and can't own up to your own mistakes so you blame immigrants. You also hate Jews and degeneracy but manage to ignore the cognitive dissonance that comes with supporting a Jewish state supporter and openly avowed sexual degenerate.

so vote for the people who want to make those things worse?

wonderful idea OP well done
>>
>>75145721
>juden entdeckt
>>
>>75144740
Fuck off shill.
>>
Can you write two sentences without interjecting opinions in between them?
>>
File: 1446155190395.jpg (201 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
1446155190395.jpg
201 KB, 406x480
>>75144740
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA S-STOP LIKIONG WHO I DON'T LIIIKE

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA

god, what a fucking pussy faggot
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.