[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When i look at the crowd on the Murrica's rallies, i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
When i look at the crowd on the Murrica's rallies, i have an impression that Trump decided to build the wall 20 years too late.
>>
yeah its like omg lets build this wall otherwise we will turn brown :)))))))))))))
>>
Deporting illegals would be the largest ethnic expulsion in human history, it pretty much is too late though
>>
>>75143863
> yeah its like omg lets build this wall otherwise we will turn brown :)))))))))))))

FASTER FASTER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>75143979
>Deporting illegals

Aroudn 1/4 of your current population is illegals, some of them even vote for Trump. That's a bit grotesque imo.
>>
>>75144054
That's a little bit of an exaggeration. It's more like 1/30 at the least, 1/15 at the most.
>>
>>75143566
You're not incorrect.

But Clinton played the coon-bassoon and the rest is history.
>>
>>75144202
That's kind of sad and funny at the same time that most of saviours in the USA arrive post factum. Anyways, Trump's show is one of the most charismatic of all times, even Obama with "hope" and "change" didn't manage to gather such a huge social enthusiasm.
>>
>>75144280
He'll do his best to put a white country on this side of the Atlantic.

God knows Canada is already too far gone.
>>
>>75144280
yes we can! make america great again! :)))))))))
>>
>>75143566
It's a pretty good plan the communists have, to flood nations with illiterate shitskins, promise them all sorts of free shit and enable unregistered voting.
>>
>>75144867
I don't think that USA is a country where people take anything for free, maybe except food stamps that prevent you from searching through trashbins to find smth to eat :D
>>
File: TheDeclineOfWhitey.jpg (118 KB, 842x302) Image search: [Google]
TheDeclineOfWhitey.jpg
118 KB, 842x302
>>75143566
I don't think people are aware of how quickly the demographics of the US has changed. Just a generation or two ago, the US was 88% white, and there were virtually no spics int he US. Only whites and blacks.
>>
tfw you weren't born in time to stop it
>>
>>75145174
Now white people are around 50%. Yeah, the migration and changing the structure of society was rapid as hell, it could create some social tensions indeed, even in ultratolerant American society. That's why they created project called "Trump" to ease them a bit :D
>>
>>75145004
I did say promise, there's no point making them anything other than poor. The rich ones start getting smart.
>>
>>75145202
Nobody can stop it. Your country is not exceptional.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.