[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just curious, how did /pol/ react when Obama won the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: negtro.png (8 KB, 452x238) Image search: [Google]
negtro.png
8 KB, 452x238
I'm just curious, how did /pol/ react when Obama won the elections? :3
>>
Bump. I too would like to know. Back then I was /b/luepilled
>>
bump. i would like to know too
>>
/pol/ didn't.
>>
>>75143173
/pol/ did not exist in 2008 newfags.
And nobody was behind this moron of Romney in 2012.
>>
File: umad-sarkozy.jpg (41 KB, 599x382) Image search: [Google]
umad-sarkozy.jpg
41 KB, 599x382
It was /new/ back then

Celebrations went on for days, aided by glorious Anons who'd been screencapping the 5 Romney shills who'd been predicting a Romney landslide

>muh unskewed polls

Ron Paul was avenged
>>
>>75143472
>>75143614
so redpilling and all this nigger shit didn't exist back then?
>>
>>75143173
Obama was the meme candidate then, so a lot of people wanted him to win. I even supported him back then because he had all the hype. But it was a different time in 2008, this SJW shit wasn't so out of control
>>
I was in college. I didn't watch TV, go on 4chan, reddit, etc. at the time.

I was pretty unplugged from the world, which is funny because thats usually the time people consider themselves at the peak of interacting with the world or w/e.

I didn't care. I would only come to realize how terrible Obama was later. Feel like Obama, trayvon, BLM have done a better job redpilling the world than /pol/ ever could.
>>
>>75143472
>Nobody
Except half of pol. Surely it was much more controversed than Trump but the butthurt lasted for days.
And for good reasons when we see what obama second term was
>>
>>75144076
I laughed heaps when people all went out in the street with the YES WE CAN shit. You elected a Nigger and people thought it would change everything, then it turned out he was like any other president.
>>
>>75143173

I knew that it'd end up being the same thing as when Bush was President setting up the ME for WW3 but what I didn't know was that black people would get the foolish impression that they run this country because they put a token negro in the white house.

Now its like LA Riots Coast to Coast 24 7 chimpouts thanks to Obama.
>>
File: obama.png (386 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
386 KB, 800x300
>>75143986

Of course it did

However, Romney was far far worse than Obama. Watching that awkward cuck get BTFO was one of the greatest political moments ever
>>
File: 1966-20150903-DonaldRump1.jpg (439 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1966-20150903-DonaldRump1.jpg
439 KB, 1200x1200
Celebrated.

I'm super liberal, I voted for all the liberal stuff and Obama. It all passed (gay marriage, legal weed, etc.)

Called my brother up and told him everything he voted for lost.
>>
>>75143173
>:3
leave
>>
/pol/ did not exist, young one.

But moot did delete the news board at the time because people were calling Obama a muslim.
>>
Im sad to admit that youtube conspiracy videos hoodwinked me into believing it didnt matter which Satanist was elected.

I was 20 and on an autistic ammount of acid at the time.
>>
I got pissed off, everything went even worse than I imagine it would be. I knew we were getting a nigger, but this...

I became an alcoholic during his term, but I've not had a drink since January because of Trump
>>
File: POL BTFO.png (531 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
POL BTFO.png
531 KB, 1834x1666
>>75143472
>nobody was behind this moron of Romney in 2012
This is a straight-up lie. /pol/ was absolutely convinced that their boy Romney was gonna win.

Pic related.
>>
>>75144878

Nope, /pol/'s candidate was Ron Paul and pretty much everyone but a dozen of cuckservatives stopped caring about the election. I think moot changed the css when Obama won. Rmoney never had general threads.
>>
>>75143173
I cried. Not tears of joy either.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.