[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your experiences with non-white non-black people and how they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I had a filipino friend in junior high who had 0% respect for "black culture" and mocked it frequently.

On an unrelated note from what I could observe the times I was invited over to dinner his family were pretty redpilled about gender roles.
>>
>>75142219
the Filipino family I knew emulated black culture.
>>
Most Fil-Ams I know are pretty based and their girls are kinky as fuck
>>
File: 9316245013_b1918b0438_b.jpg (309 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
9316245013_b1918b0438_b.jpg
309 KB, 1024x768
>>75142219
Every other race but whites openly hates them.

Esp. Chinese and Indians

I read on here that Hispanics hate blacks but I've never known them to hate on them more than anyone else. Probably just Mexican Uncle Toms trying to suck up to the white man.
>>
>>75142219

i work together with a Christian Libanese guy. he absolutely hates black peoples and refers to them as "the burned ones".
>>
>>75142692
True, whites are not really liked (especially white americans) around the world but there is at least respects for their achievement.

Niggers are despised everywhere, you can't understand how much white guilt is powerful until you went in Asia, South America or even Middle East/North Africa.
Nobody have respect for niggers.
>>
>>75142692
Most of my Mexican family could join the KKK if they weren't beaners. I never met the Venezuelan side, but every time we moved when I was a kid my dad would make sure the neighborhood had no niggers. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, even if it's "just anecdotal," that a lot of Hispanics hate black people.
>>
Most of the asian people around where I live are vietnamese. They act like niggers but are generally good people. They're cucks though, a viet girl asked me out in high school, I said no, and her male viet friend literally came out of his car and tried to convince me to go because she likes me.
>>
>>75142692
There's no reason for hispanics to hate niggers any less than Chinese or Indians do.
>>
>>75142219

We had a disproportionately high number of mestizos and a disproportionately low number of blacks when I served, and the mestizos were savagely merciless towards the blacks all day, every day. Utter fucking contempt, with no fucks given.
>>
>>75145733
I dunno, Hispanics display niggerish behavior(going on welfare, committing crimes, etc), albeit at a much lesser rate than niggers do.

Chinese and Indians don't.
>>
>>75142219
I know naturalized Asians here (young 2nd-3rd gens or adopted) are on the sjw bandwagon, so they "like" (or pretend to) blacks.

But I know that Japanese and South Korean people think of black people as if they were animals in the same way we look at pugs and english bulldogs. Chinese don't care.
>>
>>75142826
Is he Mormon? There's some old story in the bible about that.
>>
>>75146200
Same in my experience

First generation immigrants from anywhere that isn't Western Europe or America have a massive distaste for shitskins and niggers in general. Second gen migrants are usually unhealthily apathetic, SJWs, or very rarely, redpilled
>>
File: brrr wut.png (1 MB, 497x576) Image search: [Google]
brrr wut.png
1 MB, 497x576
>>75145668
>They act like niggers but are generally good people.
>>
>>75146356
>entire gun is slightly off center so that the firing barrel is lined up with the aircraft centerline as rotates, otherwise the minuscule offset would make the plane itself yaw to the side from the ridiculous amount of recoil (equivalent to the thrust from one of the engines)
every fucking time
>>
>>75146155
>Chinese and Indians don't.
yes they do, indians especially. They just don't do it over here, because we get the middle and upper class indians but mostly nigger mexicans.
>>
i have a stupid filipino mum. im half white and half asian, and have very light skin. she thinks sunscreen is used to prevent going brown, whenever i go outside she always force me to use sunscreen because she doesnt want me to look like a "nigger"... she is so dumb.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.