[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Weeknd Cancels ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Performance Over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1000x563[1].jpg (105 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1000x563[1].jpg
105 KB, 1000x563
>R&B singer The Weeknd and rapper Belly have canceled their performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" because Donald Trump was set to appear on the episode.
>Belly said he canceled because he didn't want to share a stage with Trump and disagrees with the presumptive Republican presidential nominee's views and beliefs.
>"I feel like the way I was raised was to be able to see through all the titles in this world — from religion to race," Belly said in a statement. "I just didn't want to feel like I was a part of a celebration for somebody who has beliefs that majority of us don't agree with."
http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/weeknd-belly-cancel-kimmel-performance-because-trump-n580581

lmao they're not even Americans
>>
AYO HE RAYSIS MANE
>>
Good. The interview with him was great and it was better off without that shitty music.
>>
>>75141733
Got to watch the show without hearing nigger music. Win win.
>>
>>75141733
Weeknd is absolute trash. Sounds like a girl. Hair is fucking disgusting. Looks likea lost child all the time. Sure he mightbe rich but at least I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>75141733
>weejbd
>literally made a song about cocaine and being addicted to it
>thousands of kids listening to this shit music and getting some psychological manipulation going on
>wah I don't like Trump because he is evil and does bad things
Fuck this rappers and singer with their shit music, ever top pop fucking song is either about fornicating or doing drugs
>>
>>75142076
>ng some psychological manipulation going on
>>wah I don't like Trump because he is evil and does bad things
literally nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>75141733
Good.
The weekend is garbage.
Did someone better replace them?
>>
>>75141733
>>75141924
>>75142076
Who is this guy? I'm 19 and I live in Nebraska and I've never heard of the weekend.
>>
File: The-Weekend-GQ-2015-01.jpg (133 KB, 806x537) Image search: [Google]
The-Weekend-GQ-2015-01.jpg
133 KB, 806x537
>>75143586
Another terrible Canadian musical contribution. We're sorry.
>>
>>75143720
lol wtf is with his hair? Is that a fur hat?
He also looks like a half-nigger which would explain why he tries so hard to compensate for his lack of racial identity by going full BLM liberal welfare nigger.
>>
>>75141733
wtf, trash attitude.
>>
>>75141733
oh, and the weeknd sux. no talent, tryhard pretentious 'swaggie' normalfag.
>>
Yet another racist nigger. What happened to actual music
>>
just saw the show. episode was pretty based desu lad. trump used his trumpian charisma and the crowd liked him a lot.
>>
>subhuman nigger pet of toronto jews that glorifies degeneracy and drugs

"Trump is.. Mean about Islamic Terrorism"

Gb2Canada
>>
>>75141733
>somebody who has beliefs that majority of us don't agree with.
What a monster.
>>
>>75141733
>who's beliefs the majority of us dont agree with
>won the nomination by a landlside and is starting to surge over hillary

also
>seethrough titles-- from religion. . .
>implying religion isn't associated with a set of culture and beliefs as well

So when will they stop taking offers from Muslms and Jews, as they have beliefs the majority don't agree with.
>>
>>75141733
>Belly
wtf
>>
>>75143586

>19

Go back to pleddit.
>>
>>75143586
23 year old Nebraskan here.
What part? Did you go to Elkhorn high?
>>
Literally who???
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.