[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree non-illegal hispanics are okay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1462992311119.jpg (18 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
1462992311119.jpg
18 KB, 480x287
/pol/ work with me on this. Can we agree that the hispanic community in this country is okay? Just about all the mexican dudes I've hung out with have been cooool as fuck. Latina chicks are the best in bed. Mexican food is amazing. They work and are chill as fuck. If they're legal, why do we care?
>>
I don't care if they are legal.. but many of them became legal by having anchor babies

You realize that we have 30 million Mexicans here ? That's 1/3 of the Mexican population.

This country is not Mexico.
>>
>>75141653

For better or worse they're here. *shrug* At least they somewhat assimilate and aren't nearly as annoying as niggers. We're watching a race war develop before our eyes. I just feel like we should try to be good with Hispanics because they're decent. Especially compared to niggers.

How often do you hear a hispanic chimping out about whites? Right, I haven't heard that either.
>>
Yeah, they're pretty cool. Okay even.

They're also felons, and have to go back.
>>
>>75141805
What would you think if 20 million went Americans went to Japan and asked for social services. I mean we are nice and hard workers right ?

This isn't about who is nice, it's about cultural replacement, which according to the UN is genocide.
>>
75% should be ovened the remaining 25% are okay
>>
>>75141536
BUILD WALL
>>
>>75141805
Can us law abiding black people join you guys?
>>
Why import the third world into America? What benefit is there to mass importing those with zero job skills?

Fuck you OP
>>
File: 1463723207905.png (231 KB, 277x370) Image search: [Google]
1463723207905.png
231 KB, 277x370
>tfw we have this exact same thread 10 times a day
>>
>>75141536

The "Hispanic community" is aiding and abetting a 5th column of undeported migrants who undermine our political system and threaten our way of life.

Until they give up these foreign scum, report them so they can be removed, and stop rocking the goddamn boat, they must be treated wretchedly like the treasonous waste that they are.
>>
>>75141536

I hate illegal Mexicans, they need to gtfo.

Legal, I can tolerate, but still, they need to all learn some fucking English and not keep following nigger footsteps by living on the dole and having kids out of wedlock at alarming rates as they have been the last decade or so. Their stock as valid people is losing value rapidly, they need to get their shit together soon.
>>
Legal Mexicans are cool, but it depends on their family like any people. Most however raise their kids with good values. It just sucks when they try to go black gangster culture and ruin shit.
>>
>>75141536
A FUCKING WALL
>>
If any legal immigrant goes on the dole in the first 10 years they should automatically get kicked out of the country.
We aren't the world's welfare system.
>>
>>75142105

I'm paranoid as fuck of you guys after watching BLM Chimpery. I don't want to dislike you or your people but I don't understand the crazy shit coming out of your culture and your vilifying me as just a normal white dude trying to get by. I realize blacks are wide variety of personalities and beliefs but through so many bad personal interactions, I'm not sure if you guys should be invited to the party...
>>
..and it's just as easy to get in legally.

True story. A friend of mine who lives in Colombia got asked to go to a Dental Conference in the US.
She went to the embassy with a print out of the conference off the Web.
She also brought a ton of paperwork showing that she was a dentist and had property and etc etc etc...

The Consulate didn't ask for anything. She showed them the print out off the web and they gave her a 10 year visa.. I shit you not. Anyone could walk in the Embassy with a print out of any type of conference and get a 10 year tourist visa.. Then they can just overstay their visa.

That is how many many many others are getting in illegally. Our Immigration system is in a shambles.

Then I know guys that marry a foreign lady and wait 5 years and $1000 of dollars and reams of paperwork to get them in.
>>
>>75141536

Stop generalizing. The ones that are okay
>speak English and will do so on the phone and when meeting with other hispanics in public
>work
>pay taxes
>try to be american whenever given the choice between country of origin and america

All these mexican flag waving, spanish yelling illegal anchor baby protests should just be mowed down.
>>
File: 5812984981.jpg (138 KB, 977x1058) Image search: [Google]
5812984981.jpg
138 KB, 977x1058
>Spics are bro-tier ese!
>>
File: 8b BLU.png (2 KB, 144x208) Image search: [Google]
8b BLU.png
2 KB, 144x208
>>75141805
>For better or worse they're here. *shrug* At least they somewhat assimilate and aren't nearly as annoying as niggers.

That's mainly because many Mexicans end up being whites. Yet the majority are to ignorant to realize this and believe that their race is "mexican" or some idiotic mixture of "latino", "hispanic", etc.

>I just feel like we should try to be good with Hispanics because they're decent.

Don't. The thing is that the majority understand the importance of American values that allow for privacy. Mexicans without realizing aim for peace and tranquility and America is able to offer it if they work for it. Yet slowly but surely, thanks to the groups that give up their liberties to the government, they feel like the "American" dream is a false and have animosity against people that have nothing to do with overreaching government.

>How often do you hear a hispanic chimping out about whites? Right, I haven't heard that either.

That's because like I said many of them are whites. This the reason why Mexican-Americans who assimilate hate Mexican ingrates that cross over to American and feel entitled to it's benefits. They know if they bitch at a store about shitty service they may end up with freebies or seconds.

There's a reason why actual Mexicans hate the fact that Trump talks about a wall, which doesn't really affect them unless they are gaining from the illegal smuggling system.
>>
They are subhuman garbage. The amount of "Hispanics" who are White in this country is barely 10%. Take it from me, I'm one of them.
>>
Even the illegals I have met in a professional setting are decent people. If it wouldn't cripple the place I work for I would still report them to ICE because their presence is illegal. Sad though because one of them is the only person I actually respect in the place.
>>
It freaked me out how many white Mexicans I met in Mexico. Blonde Hair Blue eyes. They looked German actually. Never met any in the States. Met tons in Jalisco.
>>
>>75142117
It keeps labor costs down. You really think Europe wants all the brown people they've been getting? It's capital. Either you automate or pay out pennies to a Sudanese.
>>
>>75143011
>If it wouldn't cripple the place I work for
Sounds like you should be killed.
>>
>>75142105
There's no need to prefix black people. Pretty sure most of the board has never met a black person IRL unless the person was a protester or someone being an asshole at the movies.

The people on this board with common sense understand that black people are cool.

It's not about race, it's about class. If the white people on this board were around trailer trash and loud rednecks all day but around upstanding black people, there wouldn't be hate for black people.

People stereotype those who they have the least amount of encounters with. You'll notice that white people never stereotype white people, poor people never stereotype poor people, and old people never stereotype old people.

You don't need to ask for acceptance or feel bad if some asshole doesn't like you. /pol/ is not one person.
>>
>>75141536
no

the are low IQ, backwards peasant niggers who rape children and their sisters/daughters, and use welfare at much higher rates than Whites
>>
>>75143143
Where I live there is a labor shortage. If we dropped the three illegals we would then be short six people where I work including a shift manager. I don't own the place. I didn't hire them.
>>
>>75143208
>The people on this board with common sense understand that black people are cool.
Fuck off, nigger.
>It's not about race, it's about class.
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>75143243
>Where I live there is a labor shortage.
So?
>we would then be short six people
So? Fucking capitalist, nigger loving faggots.
>>
>>75143208

That's so fucking presumptious and wrong. Having dealt with blacks on the streets, in academia and professionally the cool ones are the exception to the rule. Most will chimp or expect special treatment at a moment's notice.
>>
>>75143358
I am going to assume you are a dumb high schooler that has never been employed or you have a sub seventy IQ.
>>
File: 1427263960638.jpg (87 KB, 676x372) Image search: [Google]
1427263960638.jpg
87 KB, 676x372
No. One spic is one spic too many, one more and the whole country is in ruins. Spics, like niggers, are primitive subhuman trash that are incompatible with western civilization. The sooner the wall gets built the better.
>>
>>75143441
If you can't get the work done without illegal spics shitting up Western civilization, your business doesn't need to exist.
>>
>>75143561
this
>>
>>75143561
It isn't my business you jack ass. Even if I decided to aim for a managerial position which I consider dead-end I would have no say in how the place is ran.
>>
>integrate
Welcome to America my friend, let's have a beer
>don't integrate
WALL
>>
>>75141536
Yes they are cool, but the illegals are fucking it up for all of them. European is having the largest illegal immigration crisis right now, that's why they are broken and America is alright.
>>
File: 1461975727190s.jpg (8 KB, 250x153) Image search: [Google]
1461975727190s.jpg
8 KB, 250x153
>>75141536

>From Phoenix

Some of the families are ok. For the most part they are hard working Conservative Catholics who pose no threat to the white culture at all. They either assimilate or segregate themselves. I have no problem with this. Its not like they are niggers.

Its the young bucks and spic thugs indoctrinated in La Raza ideology that are the problem, in terms of legal mexicans. Theres the hardcore ultra nationalist thug life racist element of beaners. And the others who Like us, alot of them are just there for the lulz and thumbing a nose at the system.

However, beaners for whatever arent as idolized in the mainstream media as dindus. They actually hate dindus just as much as us. Socio economics usually place these two groups within close proximity of each other. And we all know that no one can love near niggers without wanting a Race War Now.
>>
>>75143800
There was some supremacist gang in southern California that was actively cleansing the city of black people.
>>
>>75143800
>For the most part they are hard working Conservative Catholics who pose no threat to the white culture at all. They either assimilate or segregate themselves. I have no problem with this. Its not like they are niggers.
Chamber of Commerce shilling overtime on this thread.

They are all scum. The Catholic Church is garbage. You are garbage. Conservatism is garbage.
>>
>>75141983

US isn't an ethnic homeland for anybody but native Americans who are mostly dead. Genocide doesn't really apply here.
>>
>>75143957
Wrong. The British and the Dutch settled here and won the conquest. Then the British fought a civil war here for independence from England. They set up a Constitution "for their progeny".
If the Indians want it back they can fight us for it.
>>
>>75141536
Sure, but don't you dare wave your spic country's flag. The only time it's even remotely acceptable to wave a spic flag is at a soccer game, and if you were really an American you wouldn't be watching soccer in the first place.
>>
>>75144104

That doesn't really disprove my point.

It's like if a lot of people moved to Morocco and they claimed it was Arabian genocide even though they spread out fucking everywhere and breed like fuck.
>>
>>75141536
If they're legal and don't aid illegal immigration, then I won't complain.

Hispanics as a whole can be a mixed bag though, since there's so many different groups.
>>
>>75141653
And there are more Irish Americans by far than the population of Ireland. What's your point?

Same goes for Italy btw
>>
>>75141536
How about no. They disproportionately vote for leftist governments. Why can't you just stay in Mexico Jorge?
>>
>Be hispanic born in US
>Don't know any spanish at all
>tfw
>>
>>75144215
Well you should give everything you own to an Indian to calm your conscience.
America was made for Europeans and those exceptional people of other cultures until the 1965 immigration act.
>>
>>75144302
Yeap White Europeans. you catch on quick
>>
>>75144340

>Well you should give everything you own to an Indian to calm your conscience.

That's not what I said. I simply said it isn't a site of heritage, which it isn't. Don't be retarded.

>America was made for Europeans and those exceptional people of other cultures until the 1965 immigration act.

All of the Americas nations have been multi-ethnic since inception. The variances in just HOW multi-ethnic they are vary.
>>
>>75143775
sure shit posting is fun but in reality 100% this
>>
>>75144822
What's the arbitrary age where a place becomes a "site of heritage"? This is a stupid fucking argument and you know it. You are basically saying Americans have no right to oppose immigration because at one time some other people were on this land and didn't do anything with it. Prior to 1965 immigration was insanely strict, and the country was 90% white european and 9% nigger and 1% "other".
>>
>implying white-washed mexicans who've been here for like 4 generations arent top tier
>>
>>75143067

They ARE German.

Germans fled to Mexico in the Civil War.
>>
File: ygy.jpg (27 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
ygy.jpg
27 KB, 948x711
>>75141536
>Yeah hispanics not only commit way more crime than us but they will out number us in a few decades but that's okay cuz food and muh dick XD
American "nationalists".
>>
>>75141536
I quite like Mexicans, and other Latinos/Hispanics, they're Catholic for the most part and seem to fit in when they emigrate. I don't know if I hate races and cultures so much as I hate modern Leftists/Liberals and all who work with them and play into their narrative.
>>
I have no issues with any legal American citizens. I might not like everything about their culture, but they have a much a right to be here as I do.

Now the illegals... They're criminals the minute they set for on our soil, so they need to go back. I actually think fence jumpers should be shot on sight.

I also don't think Trump is going far enough on immigration. I think he should put a complete moratorium on ALL immigration for 5-10 years.
>>
>America has to accommodate 1/3 of the Mexican population in order to line the pockets of corrupt Mexican politicians making themselves rich off of a failed state

How about no. We cannot build the wall fast enough.
>>
>>75141653
33.7 million anon, there are more Méxicans than niggers in your country.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.