[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've become more open about my views and crazy girl became
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: meche.jpg (374 KB, 556x775) Image search: [Google]
meche.jpg
374 KB, 556x775
I've become more open about my views and crazy girl became upset because I'm clearly offending the clicky crowd in my town.
Talk about open minded.
>>
edgelord in a smalltown. do you really have no friends so you bring this to /pol/? youre not even out of high school. join the army and die for israel genius
>>
you talk like a fedora tier athiest.

i suspect you have social difficulties.
>>
>2016
>making shitty threads

Do you people ever learn?

It's a metaphor for humanity.
No, we can't.
A thousand years of hell is not enough with you by my side.
>>
You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>75140808
You sound like my house mate that spends hours debating people on Kikebook.
>>
>>75140925
you missed the part where i mentioned this girl is insane. You think I wouldn't cater my speech to someone who sent a message like the one she started the conversation with if I'm trying to instigate?
>>
>>75141130
I dont debate people, I just post holocaust denial videos and get this shit in return.
>>
>>75141225
Yeah you are just like him, he makes post in the hope that it will get people to talk to him because he has no life.
>>
>holding these type of conversations on chat apps
Autist.
>>
>>75141382
>single response
>conversation
lol, ok.
>>
Gibe her de benas :--DD
>>
>>75141271
>he makes post in the hope that it will get people to talk to him because he has no life.
everyone on 4chan.
>>
>>75140901
>>75140925
>>75140985
>>75140995
>>75141382

The girl also sounds incredibly autistic.

You should all keep in mind that people outside of this 4chan bubble do indeed go on those little chat apps and talk about the most 'out there' shit possible. That's how the youth operate.
>>
>>75140808
>cause she can ride a skateboard, you grandma watches public access cable. figure it out. lol

im fuking dying
>>
>>75140808
Holy fuck these are the people who post on /pol/
I really now have a reason not come anymore, this is /b/ level autism right there
or just america
>>
what the fuck does any of this mean
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.