[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
URGENT, IMPORTANT QUESTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: BernieSigns.jpg (216 KB, 630x418) Image search: [Google]
BernieSigns.jpg
216 KB, 630x418
Bernie Sanders is speaking in my city tomorrow. I'm going to show up 2 hours before the doors open to try to get a spot close to Bernie. Is there anything else I can do to be heard? So far I only have a little poster board about my cause so I really HAVE to be close to him for him to have any chance of seeing it. I'm going to try to get a larger one though before I go. Any suggestions to make myself heard? Legal suggestions. My cause is one that NO candidates ever talk about and it's also the most important issue. And if I'm heard, regardless of his response, it will spread awareness of the issue to thousands and they personally can do something about it.

So please, how do I get heard in a political rally?
>>
Also, is showing up 2 hours early enough? Should I show up earlier? Should I just stand there all night? Seriously considering it.
>>
>>75139729

Have you considered an heroing?
>>
>>75141506
Are you trying to offend me because you assume I'm a Bernie supporter or are you just an offensive person in general?

Although that is a creative suggestion and would be sure to get attention. Looking for something that doesn't require anyone's death though.
>>
>>75139547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
>>75139547
Be sure to be behind the stage so you got on tv. Make a sign that says cucks for Bernie. Kek will bless you for it.
>>
>>75143160
Oh that's smart. Thank you. I will try to get behind Bernie. But then I'm kind of torn because if he lets the audience ask questions I doubt he'll turn around to let me ask one.

And by the way since I'm not getting many responses to this anyway, might as well say my cause. I want to end subsidies for animal agriculture. But my sign is going to say, "STOP SUBSIDIZING ANIMAL ABUSE". Because my sign is too small to get into detail.
>>
>>75141898
Someone browses too much tumblr
>>
>>75144544
Thats gay
>>
>>75144544
>STOP SUBSIDIZING ANIMAL ABUSE
Good cause

God bless, anon
>>
>>75139547

ask him if he promises to stay in the race once Hillary is arrested
>>
>>75145958
/thread

Sage
>>
>>75139547
what the fuck are you doing on 4chan

go to tumblr
>>
Being a fag won't 'redpill' anyone, and your sign is stupid.
They'll say who's that guy being a jagoff, not 'oh wow yeah his point is very sensible, we should rethink our current subsidation budget.'
Kill yourself.
>>
File: trumpfag.png (169 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
trumpfag.png
169 KB, 496x599
>not a trump thread
>/pol/ throws a fit and whines like a bunch of babbies

As if we needed any more proof that /pol/ is just a bunch of circlejerking 17 year olds.
>>
>>75139547
If you protest at a democrat rally you get beaten and arrested off the books and get to spend time in a fun camp. Enjoy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.