[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The next martin luther king jr?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: CjVsTcMUkAAOjH_.jpg (66 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
CjVsTcMUkAAOjH_.jpg
66 KB, 600x615
The next martin luther king jr?
>>
>>75139184

lmao his side hoe was rosa parks
>>
File: CjXTHksVEAUAd0B.jpg (26 KB, 521x529) Image search: [Google]
CjXTHksVEAUAd0B.jpg
26 KB, 521x529
>>75139250
>>
>>75139184
I have started a new church to follow his blessed teachings. The sainted Ward martyred himself apon the cross of microaggressions. And although he was slain by the negative fee-fees he forged a new Safe Space which freed the world from oppression of the cis white man and the barabarism of the false gods of Science, Logic and Electricity. And they all lived happily ever after or until they all died of AIDs or polluted water.
>>
>>75140697
rest in pyramids
>>
>>75140697
Teach me the ways.
>>
>>75139774

Any one got a gift of that?
>>
> alt right can't win against superior African American debate style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
>>
>>75143247
wtf is this? a rap battle?
>>
>>75143364
Rap battles have flow, my dude.
This is just degeneracy.
>>
>>75139184
I proclaim him:
Martin Luther Kang, pharaoh of pharaohs, owner of hoes and 40s
>>
>>75143364
You are from England, don't you have "debates as a hobby" / "debates as extracurricular activity" as well?
Those two girls are the smarted and brightest debaters in the Murrican states and won the "national championship" (fighting against an all black male team btw).

I am still not sure there a joke or satire involved here.
>>
>>75143364
That is the winner, YES THE WINNER, of the national debate championship in like 2013 or whatever year it was.
>>
>>75139184
>>75139774

Where's the video?
>>
>>75139184
>>75143247
kek

kek

>>75139774
post video
>>
>>75143529
https://youtu.be/Pw-MnRyIoQY?t=46m36s
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.