[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING HAPPENING, HOLY SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hapning.png (37 KB, 637x298) Image search: [Google]
hapning.png
37 KB, 637x298
Anyone know who's hosting it?
>>
The Young Turks already stated they would be hosting
>>
>>75138924
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
CNN probably, Trump says he will only do it for money that he will donate to charity and the young turks could never reach the target audience of the whole country
>>
>>75138924
Trump will be Raid to those guys. They're low energy Armenian genocide deniers.
>>
>>75138855
Billy Crystal is the best host ever.
>>
The details will be hammered out in the days to come if it really happens
>>
>>75138855

Fox was going to host the debate that Hillary pulled out of that Bernie agreed to

so they're probably first in line
>>
>>75138924
Trump would never agree to that
>>
Wait. Is Bernies mom gonna let him go ?

Oh forgot he moved out at 40.. keep forgetting
>>
>>75139251
he got black listed for doing black face. you will have to settle for ryan seacrest
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.