[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
50% of Austrians want based Norbert Hofer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 14jjo9.jpg (92 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
14jjo9.jpg
92 KB, 888x499
as their new Chancellor.

Just so you know, the Chancellor holds the ACTUAL power in Austria, not the President.

http://www.ots.at/presseaussendung/OTS_20160526_OTS0004/oesterreich-umfrage-hofer-besserer-fpoe-kanzlerkandidat-als-strache

MAGA
A
G
A

AUSTRALIA
U
S
T
R
I
A
>>
File: wahlen in Österreich.jpg (42 KB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
wahlen in Österreich.jpg
42 KB, 676x380
>>
>>75138759
interesting. but I actually though that only the party leader can run for chancellor.

also wanna point out that it literally doesn't matter all that much if Strache or Hofer runs for chancellor. Strache was actually the one who convinced Hofer to run for president in the first place and they both have the same ideology.

overall, it's just that Strache doesn't have a very convincing rhetoric or style of argumentation despite being party leader for 11 years now but the motivations are there with him and probably very similar to Hofer's.
>>
>>75139193
>also wanna point out that it literally doesn't matter all that much if Strache or Hofer runs for chancellor. Strache was actually the one who convinced Hofer to run for president in the first place and they both have the same ideology.

It makes a shitload difference.

With Hofer, you got a 50% potential with the FPÖ - as 50% want him as chancellor.

With Strache you have a 30% potential.

With Hofer there is no way that VdB doesn't appoint Hofer as chancellor, with Strache it is likely that VdB will refuse to have Strache as chancellor.

These are MASSIVE differences.
>>
>>75139376

so what has to happen? a party leadership election? but isn't that among members in the legislature, and they can only choose other party members in the legislature? I think...
>>
Imblying they wont just rig the vote again.
>>
>>75139376
>It makes a shitload difference.

I'm just saying because they originally said they wanna run as duo (whatever that means) and Hofer already said he just wants to support Strache to run for chancellor a while ago.

so maybe only the current Hofer voters want Hofer to run for chancellor as well.

then again, we still have to wait for that whole voting fraud situation to turn out somehow and if there will be re-elections.
>>
>>75139651

are their serious claims of voter fraud in the election? what do you think will happen austriabro?
>>
>>75139651
>we still have to wait for that whole voting fraud situation to turn out somehow
Is something even happening? The media seem to be quiet, even Fischer said the situation should calm down now. Yees, the whole thing stinks, but Im just being skeptical.
>>
>>75139739
>are their serious claims of voter fraud in the election?

no, nothing big. But most Hofer voters are aware that the election was rigged.
>>
>>75139739
>are their serious claims of voter fraud in the election?

as of now there are inconsistencies and many votes have been counted too early in several places/communities in Austria. about 4-6 townships right now from what I've read.

>what do you think will happen austriabro?

I don't know. Robert Stein who decides if there will be re-elections based on fraud evidence after all isn't sure yet so we just have to wait and see until the investigations are done.
>>
>>75139901
The election wasn't rigged. Don't say stupid shit.
>>
>>75139899
>Is something even happening?

yes, the investigation
>>
>rigged election

Stop this. Hofer lost. If it was rigged they would have buried him in the first round.

Now it comes to the government to make concessions to the right since if they don't a stronger more radical right will emerge.
>>
>>75140128
Fuck off Merkel, it was rigged in the postal votes
>>
>>75140085
>Stein
I have a suspicion that he will claim there was no voter fraud.
>>
>>75140242
you know that jewish and german names are similar sometimes.
>>
>>75140242
>I have a suspicion that he will claim there was no voter fraud.
There was no voter fraud, Mr. Avrohom Steinowitz
>>
>>75140128

760.000 mail votes (16,5 % of the voters!) and they showed a very different voting behaviour compared to the normal votes (where Hofer clearly won)

+known election fraud with postal votes in the past

but I know, commies like you don't care for democracy
>>
>>75140323
Like a stein of beer.
How could a stein of beer be remotely Jewish.
Exactly
>>
>>75138759
We can't waste any more meme manna on you yodellers, there are bigger fish to fry. If we keep wasting Kek's time on demographically lost city state shitholes we'll lose the war.
>>
File: 1462079178029.jpg (21 KB, 415x411) Image search: [Google]
1462079178029.jpg
21 KB, 415x411
>norbert
austrians btfo
>>
I never gave a fuck about WW3 happening threads, but now that Austria is involved that is changing.
>>
File: 1462049581412.png (486 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
1462049581412.png
486 KB, 540x735
>>75138759
Austria shall yet again be the spark for the third world war.

This time, we will all fight for the right side
>>
>>75140456
>they showed a very different voting behaviour compared to the normal votes (where Hofer clearly won)

You ever heard that it is mostly younger people, academics and people in cities who actually think ahead and get postal voter ballots?

This has always been this way. This has been done this way in the 24 April first round. This has been done in EVERY election before.

There is nothing suspicious about 61% of postal voters leaning left.
>>
>>75140676
>Austria shall yet again be the spark for the third world war.
>This time, we will all fight for the right side

True thing. People keep forgetting that Hitler ran for President first... and lost. Then 2 years later he became Chancellor in 1933.

Last I checked the next elections for Chancellor will be held in 2 years...
>>
I had this gem sitting in my inbox on Youtube when I got home today, I think you guys will get a kick out of it.
>>
>>75141059
Austria literally cannot stop starting world wars.
>>
>>75140983
In the normal votes Hofer won with 52 %.
In the mail votes VdB won with 61,7 %.

Imagine everyone would vote by mail. Would it still look like 60:40? No, it would look more like 50:50. It's simple: The more mail votes you have the more the outcome looks like the normal votes.

But we have way MORE postal votes and they look LESS like the normal votes compared to former elections. Rigged as hell.
>>
File: 1425466140559.gif (689 KB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1425466140559.gif
689 KB, 350x272
>>75141440
>>
>>75138759
Would that even matter if Hofer wins the election for chancelor? vdb already said that he will not accept a FPÖ chancelor (which will lead to civil unrest if he reallz does that but hey, all in the name of the EU)
>>
>>75139026
What's this shit? This is not a schnitzel.
>>
>>75141528
Somebody has to do it, the world isnt gonna unfuck itself.
>>
>>75140085
>Robert Stein who decides if there will be re-elections based on fraud evidence
the constitutional court decides that

> many votes have been counted too early
they have been counted without witnesses
>>
>>75143080
>What's this shit? This is not a schnitzel.
Fish sticks arranged to look like an Indian ornament. Not sure what it has to do with Austria.
>>
File: linksruck.jpg (195 KB, 960x765) Image search: [Google]
linksruck.jpg
195 KB, 960x765
>>75138759
>In your opinion, who would be the best FPÖ leader and chancellor candidate?

That question only refers to candidates from the FPÖ, not overall. 50 % of austrians think Hofer would make the best chancellor candidate for the FPÖ, 61 % of FPÖ voters think so too.

>>75139026
And now we turned into pic related.
>>
File: 1463423649277.png (85 KB, 299x385) Image search: [Google]
1463423649277.png
85 KB, 299x385
>>75143080
It's the unfunny attempt of a cuckistanian systam friendly lefty satire show to don't slit into oblivion.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.