[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3/4 Afro 1/4 Euro Co worker started hitting me with some WE WAZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 634x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 634x452
Talked about sphinx and he was a black kang. I didn't really know what to say or why it was a big deal to begin with. What's the truth
>>
>>75138376
Tell him that it is reasonable to believe that the sphinx was built by black African slaves supervised by Mediterranean engineers and craftsmen.
>>
>>75138463
He's gonna ask for a source, do u have one
>>
>>75138376
Tell him sphinx had the face of Anubis. And if blacks were actually Egyptians, they weren't..then they had slaves and need to stfu
>>
ask him why are blacks "muh slavery" when they were kaaangz and enslaved jews. makes u think huh.
>>
well the Spinx is pre-"Egyptian"
so he might have a point but I doubt it
>>
>>75138376
Egyptians were not Sub-Saharan Africans.
They were North African Caucasoids, like the Berbers.
The only group of Sub-Saharan Africans to ever gain control over the Empire were Nubians, and that was directly before the collapse and dissolution of the Empire.
The people who established the Empire, designed and built the Pyramids, Obelisks, Statues etc, and created the Religion were Caucasoids with Ruddy skin due to the geographical location being close to the equator.
They were red skinned Caucasians just like the Berbers, and their descendants still live in Egypt today.
>>
>>75139239

Australoids in India?
>>
>>75139414
Yeah, Dravidians
>>
>>75139414
This girl was an Indian native.
>>
>>75139673

looks like she'd be using the designated streets instead of the loos
>>
>>75138376
Some blacks took over Egypt for a while, its like us taking over football stadium and saying "we built it"

The building of the pyramids was further away from Cleopatra than Cleapatra is to us on a timeline

Nobody knows the exact origins of all this Egyptian culture, but there is no evidence sub-saharan africans did it, kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.