[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck low level workers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1459565286992.jpg (45 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459565286992.jpg
45 KB, 540x720
I now present /pol/ with a scenario about lower tier workers

Worker cost monthly: 2000
Robot replacement monthly cost: 100
Welfare with job: 600
Welfare without job: 1200
Added profit from robot work force: 1900
Tax employers with robot staff for example: make 1900, tax 1200
Mcdonalds profit: 500, state profit 1200

Welfare was only increased by 600 for the new non-worker. For every person that doesn't work the state makes $600 profit, and mcdonalds makes $500 profit

This welfare queen puts money back into mcdonalds with burgers, which then goes to the state and mcdonalds and their welfare check, producing a full circle. This person now also has time to become a skilled worker.

Recap:
1)The state profits
2)The non-worker doesn't have to work and has their life paid for at poverty level
3)The robot employer also profits

So explain to me why you dont want to replace low tier unskilled jobs with robots?
>>
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>75137510
GO AWAY EVI...wait

who else black lab masterrace here?
>>
>>75137588
Have you anything to refute?
>>
File: Frag. 118.jpg (241 KB, 596x568) Image search: [Google]
Frag. 118.jpg
241 KB, 596x568
>>75138242
No because I did not and will not read your post. Good day.
>>
>>75138472
/pol/ asshurt
>>
>>75137510
geek up the good work doggo
>>
>>75137510
>Robot replacement monthly cost: 100
I seriously doubt that's even close to realistic
Robots are fucking expensive at least for now.
>>
>>75141086
How much do you imagine a vending machine costs to maintain?
>>
>>75137510
should i just kill myself if i'm a wageslave?
>>
>>75137510
None of your monthly costs or payments fit the real world.

What about electricity?
What about robot maintenance?
Replacement parts..

And the fact that no one will go because they don't want to support robots.
>>
>>75141231
Depending on what's wrong with it and the machine, potentially thousands. Now let's stuff a grill and deep fryer in there.
>>
>>75141231
you'd need to buy them before maintaining them though. And I assume a Robot run McD would need a bit more complex robots than a simple vending machine.
What I'm saying is basically if it were profitable (or at least as profitable as you suggest) it would already be done.
>>
>>75137510

Again anon is retarded to the point he thinks we should create a massive employment of robot...

So many problems and stupid arguments you made. First you underestimate the cost of a machine (to first put it here), it cost way more than many months of human low wage employment, it s effective on the long run. Also you underestimate the cost of maintenance.

Then you have the others problem you didn't think about.

First and foremost some people are not born to study, yes anon some humans don't have the brain wired in a way they can study during 10 years at high level.

Also you are beyond retarded if you think the robots will stop there. They will soon repair the others, upgrade them and someday make their way in research and then what ? Humans will be trash compared to their computer power so what will we have as job ? No worker, no research; no army obviously ? Think about it anon

Thanks to stupid people like you who studied 1 or two years and are full of yourself the humanity is rushing to a cliff. Robots are a tool and should remain like that, and nver compete with humans, cause it takes them some time to upgrade and us millions of years, we would never win.

Also currently in law school so don t even try
>>
>>75141468
>>75141566
>>75141629
Not an argument
>>
File: flower 009.jpg (119 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
flower 009.jpg
119 KB, 640x428
>>75137510
i want to pet that dog so much
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.