[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there some kind of convention or list of /pol/ aproved haircuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1441737849691.jpg (32 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
1441737849691.jpg
32 KB, 398x307
Is there some kind of convention or list of /pol/ aproved haircuts for men?.
My hair is just too long now and i need to get rid of some without looking like a fucking degenerate.

Also /pol/ fashion general.
>>
File: cool sasuke 3.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
cool sasuke 3.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>75133051
only one
>>
>>75133166
DESIGNATED
>>
>>75133166
poo off, poojeet
>>
>>75133051
numales appropriating slicked back hairstyles and beards is frustrating but I don't really care
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 854x1280
>>
>>75133051
short on sides, little on top to style. Add facial hair as necessary
>>
>>75133051
Let me tl;dr this for you.

1) Go to a barber - not a fucking salon or a stylist, a local barber
2) Tell them you'd like it short, off the ear.
3) Your barber will do the rest.

After that how you want to comb it is up to you but makes little difference as long as you keep it trimmed. If you're like most guys, go in once every 4-8 weeks for a trim.

Facial hair is also up to you and really just comes down to weather you look better with or without. Just don't do anything faggy like a soul patch
>>
>>75133051
i go for a buzz cut, its easy to do yourself.
>>
>>75135721
I go to a salon, there's a cutie Asian woman who does my hair for me she always stands in a way that I can look down her top. It's like $10 and it turns out great whenever we finish she always goes "oh you so handsome now" so I tip her a loonie because it makes me feel good. It looks fine she does the short on the sides leaves some hair on top idk what it's called just the normal guy hair cut like the nazi one that's always posted here
>>
>>75135848
>tip her a loonie
Nigga if you're gonna tip, fucking tip. A loonie is like what? Fifty? Sixty cents?

A shitty tip is more insulting than not giving a tip at all.

I'll bet you're the kind of faggot who'd walk up to a Salvation Army ringer and throw a penny in.
>>
>>75136677
A loonie is $1 that's a 10% tip that's a really good tip
>>
>>75136752
Nigger. That's not the correct amount to tip the person responsible for making you not look like a fucking joker. This ain't food service.
>>
>>75137234
I don't care I'm not giving away my money for no reason like you Yankee doodles a 10% tip is a big tip here
It's better than at the bar they get a toonie no matter what the bill is if it's $100 I leave a toonie
>>
>>75137378
I don't understand your fucking vernacular faggot, speak English. Loonie? Toonie?
>no reason
If you frequent the same barber/hairstylist they will remember you and how much you tipped. You will get much better service on repeat visits, but if you tip like a nignog you won't get nearly the same attention paid to making your haircut perfect. I tip like 50% and get a perfect cut every time. An extra 5 bucks every month or two isn't gonna blow out your wallet.
>>
>>75137862
Yeah nah fuck that that we don't tip like you guys here a loonie ($1) or a toonie ($2) is the standard and I've been going for a few years now it's great
>>
>>75135721

With facial hair you can't wear a gas mask, so I would say shave.
>>
File: 1464082562559.png (33 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1464082562559.png
33 KB, 250x166
What the fuck. Hair cut and fitness threads in /pol/. Next will be the cam whores and b/tards raring each others cocks.

I blame this fucking shit on Milo. He always brings out the faggot side of /pol/.
>>
>>75137862

Tipping is an explicitly American phenomenon that only exists outside of the US due to globalism. Normal people don't tip and if they do its 15%, no more. Traveling to the US I was shocked at the level of entitlement Americans have with tipping.

Tipping should be done on good service and never fucking expected. I always tip but the fact you people expect it is rude and narcissistic as fuck.
>>
>>75138251
Too bad you have that 70% tax n shiet right
>>
File: spooky schnauzer.png (191 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
spooky schnauzer.png
191 KB, 640x425
>>75138441
>>
>>75133051
Google Richard Spencer. Most fashy haircut.
>>
>>75138451
Nice meme friendo sorry but I'm not gonna fall for the Jew schemes. She owns that business she makes more than enough money since she's been there for 20 years
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.