[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The visual future of Asian people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: happyvelvetscomeback1.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
happyvelvetscomeback1.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1600
With the advancement of Gene editing and cosmetic procedures. The future of Asians is to look more and more white.

Asian Culture idolizes white beauty and pale skin. Half-White celebrities and Models are the ideal Asian look.

What will happen when most of Asia looks aryan?
>>
>>75132809
They're so ugly fuck post the normal ones

Also absolutely nothing will happen since both japan and china are not going to prostitute themselves with that. Only korea and the lesser asian nations will fall for that meme.
>>
File: ZghoeJ8.jpg (47 KB, 541x719) Image search: [Google]
ZghoeJ8.jpg
47 KB, 541x719
>>75132809
>>
File: lNEZ1Pn.jpg (114 KB, 1689x804) Image search: [Google]
lNEZ1Pn.jpg
114 KB, 1689x804
>>75133050
I'm sure a good percentage of Chinese and Japanese will adopt Aryan features.
>>
File: 151017_rv_wendy_4.jpg (857 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
151017_rv_wendy_4.jpg
857 KB, 1000x1500
>>75132809
Post more Red Velvet
>>
>>75133115
It'll never be enough to constitute "most". I mean men won't be getting surgery any time soon and most women will just play it safe and go with the common cute asian chick look. It'll stay mostly the same i think.
>>
>>75132809
Stupid Chinks. The thing Asians have been missing was not round eyes or tall spines, it was originality and independence.
>>
How do asians tell themselves apart? I honestly don't see how its possible to distinguish between people who have exactly the same facial features. It's almost like they make them off an assembly line.
>>
>>75132809
kpop girls are fuckin ugly
>>
the bleached hair look in asian pop culture is more complex than that. all light skin asians are albino africans who bred to have black hair. they're creating an image of an all powerful albino race that is evolved to survive naturally and is going to appear in the coming japanese wave of cultural influence and if you aren't asian or ubermensch you will be excluded
>>
>>75133513
I used to think that Asians were the clear inheritors of the globe should whites ever, by some anomaly, fall. After all, Asian countries have the highest average IQs, they are highly productive, and we've seen how effectively these countries can militarize themselves.

Their biggest flaw, though, is exactly what you have described. These people can not think for themselves on the whole. They have been trying to emulate whites ever since they first encountered whites to the point that they would collapse without us because they'd have no one to follow. Best case scenario is that they would stagnate until one of the other races eventually managed to surpass them enough so that they could leech their culture off of them instead.
>>
>>75136058
they will overtake whites. their standard of beauty is higher and they'll impose it on whites. the human race will reach an equilibrium of light skinned white asian aesthetic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.