[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO BY MUSLIM MANLET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: dghsdh.png (419 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
dghsdh.png
419 KB, 600x1000
IT'S FUCKING OVER, TRUMP BTFO BY MUSLIM MANLET AND THE STEREOGUM NU-MALE BRIGADE IS UNIFIED WITH HIM

http://www.stereogum.com/1879402/the-weeknd-cancels-jimmy-kimmel-over-trump-appearance/wheres-the-beef/

MUSIC ALWAYS FINDS A WAY, DRUMPTH IS FINISHED
>>
>>75131922
Who?
>>
Is he really a manlet?
>>
>>75131922
What is it with Canada and their black rappers
>>
>>75131922
So.. did Trump get btfo?
Did Jimmy Kimmel?
Did they both get btfo?
>>
>>75131922
>all that leftist anal devastation in the comments section

Top kek.
>>
>>75131922
Weeknd isn't human, just a singing spider controlling a husk of a body.

Seriously, that's not hair.
>>
File: b70.gif (46 KB, 408x410) Image search: [Google]
b70.gif
46 KB, 408x410
>>
The Weeknd sucks. He's a walking palm tree
>stupid name
>stupid hair
>stupid music
>>
>>75131922
Who?
>>
File: why.jpg (57 KB, 648x680) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
57 KB, 648x680
Why does is the upboat system so popular?
>>
Reminder that /mu/ is literally the highest concentration of nu-males on 4chan

>>>/mu/65171384
>>
>>75132303
Just imagine that they are inverted
These people hate the truth that's why they won't air his show
>>
>>75131922
>Weekend
Literally who?
>>
>>75131922
"Highschool dropout musician from Canada cancels scheduled performance because he doesn't agree with someone who be there."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125 KB, 1920x1080
>>75132303
>That's what I would have done because I'm super cool.
>>
Kimmel should Jusin Bieber to perform instead, he outsells the Weekend all day.
>>
File: reee.jpg (55 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
55 KB, 900x900
>>75131922
THE WEEKND ISN'T MUSLIM. HE'S ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>nigger get triggered and doesnt show up

top kek
>>
Aren't all of his songs about drugs?
>>
>>75131922
who is this weekend?
>>
File: neil.png (739 KB, 625x737) Image search: [Google]
neil.png
739 KB, 625x737
>>75131922
What a fucking baby.

Contrast this with based Neil Young giving no fucks and collecting his money from Trump despite their ideological differences.
>>
this is just getting childish
fucking crybabies, it's a fucking comedy show...
>>
>>75132960
Grandpa plz
>>
Is the goat fucker some sort of refugee or something? the nigger said he was afraid he wouldnt be able to be a muslim or something if trump was elected. what the fuck is he talking about?
>>
>>75131922
who? i had to check on youtube who the fuck that was. thats equal to a google search it is the same company after all

so some tard who does the whiny bitch routine while some music plays has thrown a tantrum... who cares?
>>
>>75133302
please explain future grandchild
>>
>>75133350
Black people don't actually follow politics. They just listen to whatever their liberal slavemasters say.
>>
>>75131922
OK so some singer cancells an appearance on someone elses show and somehow Trump is blown out? The shilling is strong tonight my god so many anti trump posts
>>
>>75133179
Huh, that's really surprising, didn't he tell GWB to stop using his song? I assumed he would be a Bernie guy.
>>
>>75131922
Kek nobody gives a shit about that sellout
>>
File: lenny.jpg (99 KB, 498x390) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
99 KB, 498x390
>>75134476
He is a Bernie guy, but the articles says that Trump paid for the rights so its all good. Neil's an old hippy, but the hippies weren't nearly as self centered or overly sensitive as the SJWs.

Christina Sommers said something to this effect when she was being shouted down by snowflakes at some university. She pointed out that the fringe artists of her era would NEVER set foot on a college campus today because they would be protested. They would have wanted Lenny Bruce's head on a spike on the quad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.