[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for mexicans If the 2012 elections were today, who would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Elecciones-México-2012[1].jpg (27 KB, 452x300) Image search: [Google]
Elecciones-México-2012[1].jpg
27 KB, 452x300
Thread for mexicans
If the 2012 elections were today, who would vote for?
>>
>>75131230
Well, I know PAN means bread and I'm hungry...
>>
>>75131341
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Action_Party_(Mexico)
Well, it looks like my stomach served me well.
>>
Josefina, not even conservative btw.
>>
>>75131230

Every single election I have voted for myself. It's just the right answer.
>>
>>75131458
too bad she only waved her rancid vagina as a flag
>>
File: lynchgriffin.jpg (27 KB, 325x500) Image search: [Google]
lynchgriffin.jpg
27 KB, 325x500
>>75131230
Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
>>
>>75131230
Quadri even if he was lib shit had good and realistic ideas about Mexico, but the spooky skooky Evil Teacher was behind him so he had no chances.

Amlo as always was fucking delusional, Peña was not even a real contender and Josefina should have though of actual proposals instead of just parading the fact she has tits as her main political attribute.
>>
>>75131230
I would vote for
[completely different voice]
PRI
[original voice]
Why do you ask?
>>
Salvador Borrego
>>
>>75132005
it is as bad as everyone says
I work at pemex the national oil company, our "union" every election makes us shill for the PRI, take pictures of the people we try to convert to the religion of pri, take names and IDs, and even take a picture when they vote and our vote, if you dont shill enough you don´t get any job or a promotion
they have workers where people vote, they have trucks to move the boxes with the votes
>>
>>75131230
Obrador, movimento ciudadano or morena
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.