[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indonesia NO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Light.jpg (117 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
Light.jpg
117 KB, 500x368
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36385909

>Indonesia has toughened its punishments for child rapists to include the death penalty and chemical castration.

>Previously, the maximum sentence for rape, of either an adult or a child, was 14 years in jail.

>People jailed for sexual offences against children may also now be made to wear electronic monitoring devices after their release.

It seems that Asia will learn from the mistakes of the west, meanwhile, the western left is pushing for the acceptance of pedophilia in the mainstream.
>>
Dude,pedophillia is a serious problem here. And teenage moral is getting lower
>>
You can look up a news of 13 teenagers rapping a little girl and kill her. And 3 teenagers rape and kill 18yrs old girl and shove the hoe handle to her vagina through her lungs
>>
do western pedos ever go to indonesia

please start executing them if they do
>>
>>75129001
I don't know it yet
>>
Indonesia should be nuked
>>
People have been fucking children for thousands of years until just recently the zionist kikes invented the 'age of consent'
>>
>>75127478

dunno brah i think life in prison should be the max

everything else can be use to silence political opponents
>>
>>75129899
Nuke malay too plz
>>
>>75128893
what the fuck, Indonesia.

Why are you so subhuman?
>>
>>75129899
we should take all the northern islands to be honest
>we do just kind of rape and pillage em
we'd be doing them a favor
>>
>>75130373
It's so fucked up here right now. Maybe because the educational system
>>
>>75128653
>>75127478
well done indonesia, lead the way
>>
>>75130818
Nuke java island. Borneo,sulawesi and papua are rich in resource
>>
>>75131057

Papua is Australian clay
>>
>>75132059
Take it,poor papua being fucked up by USA
>>
>>75130217
I agree, my Indon brotha.
How's InternetPositif treating you these days?
>>
>>75129001
I doubt it considering it's an Islamic state

Then again sex tourists are retards
>>
>>75130015
This is for rape not young marriage
>>
>>75130946
>indonesia, lead the way
We did it first.
>>
>>75132643
Pretty shit mate. Government be like "i do everyshit i want haha jk"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.