[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does racism exist if we all come from Africa? We were all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 20
File: african.jpg (76 KB, 634x418) Image search: [Google]
african.jpg
76 KB, 634x418
Why does racism exist if we all come from Africa? We were all once black so shouldn't we be proud of our heritage as black people?
>>
>>75123809
kill yourself.
>>
Because its highly unlikely we all came from africa

besides wasnt it pangea or something and not africa?
>>
>>75123809

We weren't all black people though. Have you seen a shaved ape?
>>
The invention of philosophy. The degeneracy of the greeks and the germans. Fast forward 500 years and you got 21st century art.
>>
File: one_ race.jpg (25 KB, 500x228) Image search: [Google]
one_ race.jpg
25 KB, 500x228
>>75123809
Why not just people?
Is your mind really so small and weak?
>>
>>75123809
My ancestors left that shithole for a reason.
>>
File: thearchitect.gif (101 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
thearchitect.gif
101 KB, 425x425
>humans
>proud
>>
>>75123990

>besides wasnt it pangea or something and not africa?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>75124087

i respect dr. venters tremendously but he's wrong here. how else do you explain sending in a cotton swab of your dna and getting it tested and finding out your ancestry? race may be a social construct but there's genetic evidence behind it as well
>>
File: 1463304871802.jpg (336 KB, 915x874) Image search: [Google]
1463304871802.jpg
336 KB, 915x874
>>75124087
wew lad pull your head out of your liberal ass
>>
File: racist-white-out.jpg (118 KB, 684x467) Image search: [Google]
racist-white-out.jpg
118 KB, 684x467
>>75124170
I swear I didn't think it was possible for a generation to be even more ignorant than my own but here come these sons of bitches to prove me wrong.

>>75124368
23&me? Come on anon. It's a honeypot and a fraud.

Autosomal DNA is not and cannot be a reliable indicator of ancestry. This is the new Astrology.
>>
>>75123990
Pangaea was during dinosaur times, you coke fiend
>>
>>75123990
>american education
thanks for keeping the stereotypes alive ^^
>>
>>75124087
>Race is a social concept
So is the sickle cell disease I guess ?

I'd like to know the part where it "fell apart", because we do have a pretty good understanding of race today
The only part that still deny they exist is the "sociological" one
>>
>>75123809
The out of Africa theory has literally no evidence supporting it and was called 'highly unlikely' by the guy who invented it.
The only reason it's widely known is for the same reason as brown bread. The Jews.
>>
MITOCHONDRIAL
I
T
O
C

H
O
N
D

R
I
A
L

EVE
V
E
>>
>>75123809
>we all come from Africa?

git out
>>
File: sickle-cell-and-malaria.jpg (168 KB, 927x1203) Image search: [Google]
sickle-cell-and-malaria.jpg
168 KB, 927x1203
>>75125349
>So is the sickle cell disease I guess ?
Yeah it's a great example of how fucking stupid racists are actually. You should research it a little more, beyond the summary blurb at the top of your google results, you might find out something you don't expect.
>>
>>75125113

why not? sickle cell is a snp and that what those tests look at. doubt you'll find many non-nigs with sickle cell
>>
>>75125696
>What is the transatlantic slave trade?
>>
Thoughts like that made the fall europe feels today. Everything niggers and commies/liberals/leftist touch, becomes dust.
>>
>>75125696
>Implying there aren't Blacks outside Africa.
Good job racist. Get fucked.
>>
>>75125696
If you're referring at the picture, there clearly is a point of origin in central africa and a spread through historic channel of the slave trade

If it was a vague attempt at "debunking" it failed in a majestic way, so I hope you got something better
>>
File: statistics-how-do-they-work.jpg (71 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
statistics-how-do-they-work.jpg
71 KB, 400x224
>>75125799
Idiot.
It's more common in parts of southern europe and india than most of sub-saharan africa. It's evolved independently on 4 different continents.
>>
>>75124087
we may all be one race but many inbred supremacist cults want to divide the masses of humanity into simplistic groups to benefit their percieved "ethnicities" and "caste structures"

kikes call their redheaded offspring "bastard jews"

kikes ran the trade routes (including slave trade) and divided countless cultures with divide and conquer propoganda emotional manipulation provocateuring

kikes invent, suggest and promote racial divisions with their media and business power

tldr:kikes
>>
>>75126101
>It's more common in parts of southern europe and india than most of sub-saharan africa
That's not at all what your own picture imply

Just to make sure, you realize that big chunk of land with a massive red dot inside isnt "South europe" but "Africa" ?
>>
>>75123809
Evolution doesnt work that way retard.
>>
>>75126101
the antidote to sickle cell is DMG dimethylglycine to increase oxygen uptake...but the kike media ignores/suppresses this
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>75123809
>shouldn't we be proud of our heritage as black people?

>Not knowing that even black people hate niggers: https://youtu.be/FGmKmN8e8JI

(pic related)
>>
Because that's a misnomer.

What if I told you Europeans did most of their evolution in a great steppe or savannah that once existed from the Nile all the way to Mongolia? As humans were primarily animal herders and thus extremely nomadic, they swept across Asia relatively quickly. When this dried up, they went the other way into Europe. Most of Asians/Europeans history is outside of Africa, throwing doubt to your "we all came from Africa" belief.

Because, like, we changed, bro, we totally changed.
>>
File: slavetrade2.jpg (180 KB, 1200x969) Image search: [Google]
slavetrade2.jpg
180 KB, 1200x969
>>75125696
Hmm, where have I see that distribution before?
>>
>>75126101

show me the article that did this study. i doubt they concluded it didn't evolved independently and not some nigs fucking bitches in 1600 after the slave trade.
>>
>>75126386
>That's not at all what your own picture imply
Yes it is, not my fault if you cant read a map.

>Just to make sure, you realize that big chunk of land with a massive red dot inside isnt "South europe" but "Africa" ?

Yes, by far the largest area where this is concentrated is in west africa, which is why it's most common in the US among the descendents of west african slaves, that much at least you can see.

Now observe how large parts of sub saharan africa are nonetheless either missing this gene completely, or showing it only at the lowest level of incident.

Now, see that little red spot in India? Notorious malaria problem there, naturally. India actually is nearly covered with it, though mostly at a dark blue instead of a red level.

Oh wait, see that little bit of red in arabia? What's that? Another cluster of it in an area which had lots of problems with malaria, no west africans there, that's parallel evolution again m'boy.

Northern Africa (well above the sahara) also has a zone where malaria has been a problem and lo and behold, the same gene is found there. Greece? Another case of parallel evolution.

This shit is just too easy, it was all debunked over 100 years ago but people are ignorant.
>>
>>75123809
I don't buy Out-of-Africa.
I think the Chinese are on to something with their theory of multiregional origin of modern humans
>>
>>75127385
Fact remains that a majority of those areas were well known destinations for african slaves. The coevolution theory is stupid, especially when espoused by people who don't even believe in things like human evolution (i.e. the existence of race.)
>>
>>75127385
>Now observe how large parts of sub saharan africa are nonetheless either missing this gene completely, or showing it only at the lowest level of incident.
90% of subsahara is affected, dont talk to me about "large part"

>Now, see that little red spot in India?
Notorious slave trade destination, another torpedo in your theory.

>Oh wait, see that little bit of red in arabia?
Yeah the biggest slaver in the history of mankind do have remnant of a typical negroid disease, there go your argument

>Greece
I dont have an explanation for that one, but considering the very low rate, i'm not too puzzled about it

Still, I mean you can keep spouting "idiot" and "racist" all you want, science is definitely not on your side here.
>>
>>75124152
>inb4 flood of /int/ shitposters
>>
File: sickle-cell.jpg (233 KB, 723x544) Image search: [Google]
sickle-cell.jpg
233 KB, 723x544
>>75128220
Jesus fucking christ.

>90% of subsahara
Look again, that's less than half buddy. South Africa is still Africa. East Africa is still Africa.

<_<

http://www.netwellness.org/healthtopics/sicklecell/sicklecellblackdisease.cfm
>While it is true that sickle cell is very prevalent in much of Africa it is entirely untrue that it is confined just to that region.
>>
>>75123809
hmmm.. really makes you think.
>>
>>75123809

>We were all once black

In the same sense that we were also "once" a single called organism.

There is nothing to be proud of. It is simply part of the evolutionary process.
>>
Tribalism
It's in our genes
>>
>>75125500
>le joos
>>
>>75128965
>While it is true that sickle cell is very prevalent in much of Africa it is entirely untrue that it is confined just to that region.
Good thing no one said it was confined to that region then

Actually everyone here is trying to make you understand the opposite, sickle-cell traveled in all the historic channels of the slave trade
>>
File: Pure coincidence.jpg (100 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
Pure coincidence.jpg
100 KB, 356x600
>>75129343
>It's never Jewish ran.
>That's just a coincidence.
>Why would you think the Jews would do something like that?
>Oy vey remember the Holocaust.
>>
>>75129559
The stages of Judaism:
>Denial.
>Rejection of evidence.
>Moral appeal.
>Deflection.
E V E R Y T I M E.
>>
File: africa conflicts.png (96 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
africa conflicts.png
96 KB, 816x1056
Reminder that the deadliest war and genocides since WWII have been in Africa
>>
>>75129918
>what is the Khmer Rouge
>what is the Indonesian killings of 1965-66
>what is East Timor war of 1975-98
>what is Yugoslav Wars
>what is the Ceausescu regime
>what is the partition of India
>>
File: sickle-cell-and-race.jpg (363 KB, 575x721) Image search: [Google]
sickle-cell-and-race.jpg
363 KB, 575x721
>>75129454
Well sure it did but that's not what we're talking about here. Try to keep up.

It exists independently in all those regions, in the indigenous population, in individuals as 'pure' as can be found to test. Because it's an obvious mutation and it has survival values in those areas. It means exactly that, no more, no less.
>>
File: What is food baby don't hurt me.jpg (713 KB, 1024x677) Image search: [Google]
What is food baby don't hurt me.jpg
713 KB, 1024x677
>>75129918
>52-2330.
Nice scale you got there bro.
>>
File: second congo war.jpg (611 KB, 1271x1563) Image search: [Google]
second congo war.jpg
611 KB, 1271x1563
>>75130205

partition of India was not a war

shitty communist regimes killing their own people is neither war nor genocide

rest are small potatoes compared to Second Congo War, Rwanda, and South Sudan
>>
>>75130400
And it's a genetic disease who is somehow prevalent at 99% in subsaharian population

Which show that genes can be typical of certain population, which allow us to differentiate them as different races

Hence why saying races dont exist simply go against everything science found so far
>>
>>75123809
If inequality exists now, and blacks were not an inferior person from the start, it implies they suffered some form of defeat from a superior race.
>>
>>75131062
>99%
that's bullshit.
The carrier gene is present in at most 25% in some regions IIRC.
>>
>>75123990
well I wouldn't say africa, its an old meme that has to die cuz its some jewish pseudoinfo
more of like middle east, where the 3rd ww is starting now, while they're destroying some important piece of our history when we actually come out of nothing 6000 years ago
>inb4 ohh veyyyy bad goy!
>>
>>75123990
>besides wasnt it pangea or something and not africa?
Americans everybody.
>>
>>75131258
That's not what I said

It's prevalent at 99% in subsaharian pop, not prevalent in 99% of subsaharian pop

Of course you can be white and have sickle cell, but that generally indicate a subsaharian descent
>>
>>75124087
Well, there are no several human races
but there are races which has their own history
and unluckily blacks has the most disgracing history, and asians are mongrels
russians are slavs, and europeans are... dunno, huge fags? can't really find a specific theme for them....
>>
>>75123990
Holy fuck, kill your self cletus.
>>
>>75123990
Yeah dude humans roamed pangea with dinosaurs.

I blame the Christfags for this.
>>
>>75123809

Sub Saharan Africans have done nothing worthy of being proud of.
>>
File: France.png (273 KB, 630x763) Image search: [Google]
France.png
273 KB, 630x763
>>75131258
>>75131643
Trust France. He knows what he is talking about.
>>
File: IMG_20160518_193613.jpg (3 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_193613.jpg
3 MB, 2992x4000
>>75123990
Americans just keep delivering.
>>
>>75131062
>And it's a genetic disease who is somehow prevalent at 99% in subsaharian population

PEBCAK.

If you could read the fucking map you pretend to criticize you would see that it's present at a max of ~18% in a few areas of west africa, It's present at much lower percentages in other areas, and is absent from indigenous populations in much of south and east africa, as well as certain parts of west africa, particularly inland. It is NOWHERE prevalent at anywhere NEAR 99%.

>Which show that genes can be typical of certain population, which allow us to differentiate them as different races

How do you get a black race out of less than half of black africans, plus a few south asians and white europeans and swamp arabs who have no particular relation to each other? In what sort of dumbed-down world does that make any sense?

>>75131643
>It's prevalent at 99% in subsaharian pop, not prevalent in 99% of subsaharian pop
It's neither, you're so full of shit your eyes turned brown mister blue eyes blonde hair dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 1427799318165.gif (622 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1427799318165.gif
622 KB, 500x497
>>75132223
99% in subsaharian pop. English. Do you speak it motherfucker.

>How do you get a black race out of less than half of black africans
DNA motherfucker. Do the word "Subsaharian descent" mean anything to you ?

You're grasping at straws now, you're obviously btfo, try not to get too worked up about it.

>>75132151
Hell yeah I do, this map also happen to completely align with the concentration of african immigrants
Bit it's probably just a coincidence :^)
>>
I was never a nigger.
>>
>>75123809
>if we all come from Africa?
We don't
>>
>>75132207
Holy shit Straya that is top shelf qt right there
Mind if I save it so next time I start drinking scotch alone in the dark I have something to think about that isn't negative?
>>
File: trolling-or-retarded.jpg (109 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
trolling-or-retarded.jpg
109 KB, 500x375
>>75132624
>99% in subsaharian pop. English. Do you speak it motherfucker.
You wanted a question mark at the end France. And you seem to have a massive problem with English, "prevalent at 99% in subsaharian population" is unambiguous, and absolutely wrong.

>You're grasping at straws now, you're obviously btfo, try not to get too worked up about it.

My G-d you've been reduced to nursery school bullshit and still you spew from the mouth. Shameless. Go educate yourself you stupid frog.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.