[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have my fellow Australians remembered to say Sorry today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Afbeelding_024.jpg (12 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
Afbeelding_024.jpg
12 KB, 300x201
Have my fellow Australians remembered to say Sorry today?
>>
>>75123460
Yes, but thanks for the reminder.
>>
'Straya belongs to the blackfella
>>
File: cc.jpg (118 KB, 600x647) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
118 KB, 600x647
>>75123460
Holy shit that's actually a thing.

You faggots are Canadian-tier.
>>
>>75123460
Yes.
>>
>>75123460
Why is this a thing
>>
>The Apology was 8 years ago

Jesus Christ, I vividly remember having to watch that shit live on TV when I was in school. Time goes by way too quickly.
>>
>>75123460
Sorry for what? My daddy taught me to never be ashamed of my conquests.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1300x1087) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1300x1087
>>75123460
Ahh national white guilt day. How could I have forgotten to apologise to the native bus money collecting agents.
>>
>tfw if it was legal I'd happily see the removal of all abos from this country

Fucking abos are pure filth. They don't deserve shit.
>>
shouldn't the welfare and opportunity/security they get from the Austrian gov be enough?
>>
>>75125554
This is what we thought but apparently not. Aboriginals are greedy cunts who think even the smallest thing against them is racist
>>
>>75125211
It was an apology for the "stolen generation" which was when we took a whole bunch of half aboriginal children from their families as a means of stopping them from being abused, which has since been warped into us stealing them to take them out of aboriginal culture (which would have been good for them anyway).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
sorry for what
>>
sorry for what? my daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.
>>
>>75126330
>>75126409
thanks for the epic meme lads
>>
>>75123460
you guys aren't that bad.
>>
What are we sorry for?
>>
File: 1462274723352.jpg (83 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1462274723352.jpg
83 KB, 504x566
>>75126330
>sorry for what

For being Australian, of course.

Say it.
>>
>>75126330

Say it u posh cunt or I'll sock u in gabber
>>
>>75123460
What for? Hasn't their standard of living increased since the colonists arrived?
>>
>>75126981
A sad chapter of Aboriginal health is the sexual health and abuse, especially of children. Issues like stolen wages and the governmental removal of children (Stolen Generations) lead to hopelessness and cultural dissociation.

This in turn leads to inappropriately high alcohol consumption or petrol sniffing which causes violence and in the worst cases sexual abuse of children.
>>
>>75123460
How about the abos say sorry to all the taxpayers, seeing as they like to burn down their houses paid for by the government
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.