[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on "IQ"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: andrei-tarkovsky-stalker-1979.jpg (425 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
andrei-tarkovsky-stalker-1979.jpg
425 KB, 1280x720
redpill me on "IQ"
>>
>People lying about "their" fake Iq's in 3,2,1...
>>
>>75123037
Most IQ test are bullshit and dumb people (bluepill) believe in thoses test to feel more secure about them.

Intelligence isn't something that easy to measure.
>>
>>75123117

>>75124539

>Latin American countries with low average IQ's saying IQ is fake

just like niggers, its like clockwork for some subhuman to come in and say "BUT DEY TEST DUSNT REAL!!"
>>
>>75123117
130 iq...pretty average to be peefectly honest. What about you Taco boy?
>>
>>75124778
You realise you live in one of the most ignorant countries in the world?
>>
>>75123037
You wouldn't get it.
>>
>>75123117
130000000000000 IQ, pretty low, what about you pedro
>>
>>75124863
>>75125579
One billion digits Iq, 7'8 tall and with a 65'5 dick
I'm chef at a fast food chain
>>

It doesn't mean shit

T.major in accounting with a math minor
>>
File: alert.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
alert.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>75123037
If someone tells you that they have a high IQ (anything over 100) ask them what "IQ" stands for. They usually won't know.

IQ is perhaps the best intelligence test that we have, but thats like saying that xyz weather model is the best we have for long term prediction: even our best model is flawed and its results must be taken with some with some skepticism. People who actually have a very high IQ generally also understand the limitations of what that means. Claiming to have a high IQ, or claiming that a high IQ means that you are "smart" are both red flags that someone is, in fact, a fucking retard.
>>
>>75126396
t. guy with low iq
>>
>>75123117

as opposed to lying about their real IQ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.