[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Takes Money From Special Interests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 57449b07130000d605382a25.jpg (45 KB, 630x431) Image search: [Google]
57449b07130000d605382a25.jpg
45 KB, 630x431
>Trump predicted Jeb Bush would avoid taking on [renegotiating Medicare drug prices] as president because Woody Johnson, whose family founded Johnson & Johnson, served as his campaign chairman.

>On Tuesday, Trump’s campaign announced that Johnson would serve as a vice chair for the Trump Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee set up by the campaign and the Republican National Committee.

> Trump denied the contradiction between his earlier campaign promises and the new fundraising effort because he is “raising money for the party.”

>That’s simply not the case. As the AP noted, the terms of the agreement stipulate that the first $5,400 of every check raised goes to Trump’s primary and general election accounts. The rest goes to the RNC and 11 state parties.

>Trump spun the fundraising arrangement as something that was put upon him by the RNC, one that he only agreed to reluctantly.

>“The RNC really wanted to do it, and I want to show good spirit,” Trump told the AP. “‘Cause I was very happy to continue to go along the way I was.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-self-funding_us_574490dee4b0613b512b69e4

Trump is the same as any other establishment candidate.
>>
File: image.png (575 KB, 555x571) Image search: [Google]
image.png
575 KB, 555x571
Fat cunt nigger faggots from reddit again.

Go back to SRS and rape yourself to death with a noose.
>>
File: For fuck sakes.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
For fuck sakes.gif
2 MB, 300x169
Sure OP! Thanks for that awesome Huffpo article.
>>
>>75121227
Why are you mad?
>>
>>75121587
I don't see how it being from Huffington Post makes it any less true. The facts are right there.
>>
Nice, now how much of each check is going to the RNC?

I'm not going to give those shits a pageview. Give me a number or I'll be right in assuming they had a clear reason for not including how much is going to the RNC.

>>That's simply not the case. As the AP noted, the terms of the agreement stipulate that mere pennies go to Trump
>>
>>75122034
>For every check he solicits — and donors can give almost $450,000 apiece — the first $5,400 goes to Trump's primary and general election campaign accounts. The rest is spread among the RNC and 11 state parties.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/b68b82a6a904446cb30fda4649ba0e2a/trump-says-not-his-choice-hold-presidential-fundraisers
>>
trumpcucks will defend this
>>
>>75120986
He won the Nom self funded, like he said he would. Now the RNC needs money because the Demokkkrats will pour millions into trying to slander him
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (27 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
27 KB, 306x306
>>75122541
So, pennies.
>>
>>75120986

>linking huffington post as if it's a credible source
You're fucking braindead. Your mother should have drowned you and stuffed your bloated useless corpse down the garbage disposal.
>>
>>75120986
It sounds to me like he is giving the RNC a cut of his fundraising
Not the other way around
>>
>he cant be bought they said
>>
>>75122541
>I'll buy this billionaire with $5,400
TOP KEK

I hope they keep attacking him always and forever. Please, God, let the media keep attacking him.
>>
>>75120986
How can i buy a billonarie to make my country great.
>>
>>75121953
>I don't see how it being from Huffington Post makes it any less true.

Then you are truly blind.
>>
How is donating to the RNC to help run the general election any different than donating to the main nominee to run the general election? Genuinely curious, I want to believe Trump is free of guilt, but I can't really understand how these are different.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.