[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEPORT MY NEIGHBORS 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: carlos.jpg (8 KB, 236x172) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
8 KB, 236x172
Will trump deport my backdoor neighbors?

im sick of mariachi music
constantly car pileups every weekend for their gay ass parties where they make that

HEI HEI HEIIIIII noise with their tongues at 3 am

drunks roaming around a once white neighborhood

trash everywhere

loose animals that arent taken care of because mexican subhumans dont think of animals as family

Will trump deport them and their litters back to mexico?

why does every mexican female give birth to litters of 4+?

utah here btw

the white paradise thing is a meme
>>
>>75117626

Do you live in Minneapolis?
>>
>>75117692
i literally said utah
>>
OP is an old grandma with no social life who is envious of the Alpha Latino men who get drunk every weekend and do whatever they want with their wives
>>
>>75117866
They are all old fat guys who cause problems

whatever you say estevan
>>
File: gELUnv3P.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
gELUnv3P.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
>>75117738
>>75117692
>>
File: 1410066569211.gif (1 MB, 288x314) Image search: [Google]
1410066569211.gif
1 MB, 288x314
>>75117626

I think trump will realize that it take to long and cost to much money

That's why he will just have the police shoot them
>>
File: whoah.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
whoah.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>75117738
>>75117985
>>
File: ls.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
>>75117626

aREEEEEEEEEEba, aREEEEEEEba! Andle, andle!
>>
Op do you live in Minneapolis?
>>
>>75117626
Sure. They have to go back.
>>
File: Boat Carlos.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Boat Carlos.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>75117626
i understand your situation completely.I live in Iowa and the Mexicans all live in a trailer park 4 blocks away from me.their music is loud enough for me to hear it every Saturday night.the spics need to go
>>
>>75117626
When they're shitfaced, do they howl at the moon like my illegal neighbors?
>>
>tfw spic neighbors are always not home
better than niggers by a long shot
>>
File: future.jpg (219 KB, 534x700) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
219 KB, 534x700
>>75117626
I see that a good chunk of the dislike towards Mexicans come from the fact that they're "stealing" jobs, the thing being, if you can't compete with a Mexican or a Latino who you regard as inferior, don't you think that you deserve to be replaced?
>>
>>75118395

An increase in the labor pool drives down wages. What once were good labor jobs are now shit because of the large increase in the labor pool from illegals. Blue collar workers have every right to be pissed.

You fucking open border cuck.
>>
>>75118395
they work for less money dumbcunt.
>>
>>75118395
I have nothing against them working

I hate their culture
everything about it
Thats why I call for hispanic genocide

not because they pick fruit
because they are shit people
>>
>>75117626
>think of animals as family

you got bigger problems than shitty neighbors Carlos
>>
Once upon a time there was another bilingual group in the USA.

They had their own newspapers.

They had their own schools.

They were a powerful force in the Midwest.

Today barely even a trace of them remains.

The people who say it's impossible to round up and deport 11 million people are deeply ignorant of American history. It's both possible and something people have historically applauded.

To answer OP's question, yes Trump will remove them all. Why? Because it happened to his people and nobody is even fucking sorry. Nobody even thinks one step further but to call him "Drumpf" and baselessly claim he's another Hitler, without even considering the history of what they're trying to say.
>>
>>75118019
>I think trump will realize that it take to long and cost to much money

nah, just gut the farm subsidies and they'll all move home, we don't need all that corn syrup anyway it's just killing us
>>
>>75118531
thank you for destroying this argument anon. i hate that fucking gaslighting by retards who don't understand economics
>>
>>75117626
Here's how it works:
>9 month pregnant beaner swims/digs/hops a fence to pop out an anchor baby
>Juan Carlos Fernandez de Garcia de Lopez de Leon de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is now born with social security number
>father now applies for welfare/food stamps under this name with this valid SSN
>works as busser at restaurant or lawn care "professional" and can't provide for baby and wife on paper
>gets social benefits
>mother runs literal illegal daycare out of home for cash while shitting out more Pacos and Estebans
>continues applying for benefits with all these valid SSNs
>now has 8 children and tax free income from social programs for each child
>on top of cash from Mamacita's Daycare/Nail Salon/Housekeeping Services plus Julio's Lawncare Services
>never even attempt to assimilate to this country
>turn this into the country they left while sending 80% of their income back home to tio Gonzales and tia Gonzalez in Beanerville
>pay cash for everything
>jajaja all the way to the bank
>>
>>75118700

Our Germans learned English and stopped speaking German because of WWI and WWII. They didn't want to be associated with that.

I'm from one of those Midwest families.
>>
I don't mind Mexicans. They're fine in small doses. The problem is there's suddenly a huge Spanish speaking, culturally and customarily Mexican population displacing the original population. Our child's education is being affected because the teacher has to slow down the lesson so the Honduran jungle children understand.
>>
>>75119000
Trips of truth
>>
>>75117626
>be me
>texasfag on my way home from the beach
>pull in line for the ferry
>at least 100 cars and trucks
>suddenly hear Mexican music
>it's loud
>too loud
>suddenly doors fly open from cars in front
>Mexicans start piling out like a fucking clown car
>half of them get in the back of a truck
>the rest just loiter, drinking beer and yelling random Mexican shit
>suddenly line starts to move
>Mexicans jump back in the cars and kill the music
>move up 6 spaces
>Mexican music start blaring again
>they all get back out and carry on
>this went on for an hour
>>
>>75118395
It's that they take up all the jobs that require no prior experience for less than minimum wage, and due to their lack of legality they can't be promoted either. So there's people trying to apply and work their way up the corporate ladder, but they don't have an entry point, and as the boomers retire and those already in the company move up, there's holes in management and other positions that simply can't be filled by Pablo and Jose. This causes the workers above entry level to stretch beyond their normal workload to make up for the gaps. Yeah the company in general has lower wages to pay, but the workers have higher stress and eventually higher turnover rates as a direct correlation.
>>
>>75119120
>going to Galveston
>ever
You brought this upon yourself
>>
>>75119251
It's nice though
>>
>HEI HEI HEIIIIII noise with their tongues
>you're not a true Hispanic if you can't yelp
>mfw White guys can yelp better than me

The Mexican yelp gritttttttttoooooo
https://youtu.be/IfkZJUBfkSQ?t=25s
>>
>>75118830
This guy brings up a good point. I've seen this illegal day care shit before. Once lived in a duplex with some beaners like this.

>killed a goat in the backyard for some party
>obviously running a day care
>new adult beaners enter, two at a time, stay for a few weeks, then disappear - then the process starts all over again
>>
>>75118019
It won't cost the taxpayer shit, we'll just cut it from our Mexico aide.
>>
>>75117626
>Will trump deport my backdoor neighbors?
Probably
>Utah
Never mind. The Mormons won't allow it because they hope to convert enough Mexicans to turn them into a reproduction and transmission vector for their religion
>>
>>75119457
>transmission vector for their religion
Sweet. Where DA WHITE WOMANZZZZ at?
>>
> Lives in a poor neighborhood
> Complains about mexicans

Get a better job brah. Only then can you move in with us white folks :)
>>
Why aren't white people having any kids?
>>
>>75119372
Why do beaners hold the grito in such high regard? Why does it get it's own name?
>>
>>75119655
it wasnt poor to start out with

the mexican horde was slowly moving in running down the property values of the whole area
>>
>No. VA
>Duplex neighbors
>Build shanty town in back yard
>See woman toss all leftovers out back to attract "birds"
>Rats move in
>I move family to MD to be with Blacks
>Much happier
>>
>>75119000
Pretty much. We've got just the right amount of mexicans in Oregon right now. Just enough to enjoy pockets of their culture, but still not enough to enforce change. I've got a few mexican friends and they're great, but I don't want to live in fucking Mexico.
>>
>>75119754
White chicks are brainwashed into not wanting children and going after careers. White dudes try to sleep with as many women as possible and bail or demand abortions if the chick gets pregnant.
>>
>>75119933
Double dubs... yeah here in Texas, it's practically Mexico with American amenities. All our major cities are sanctuary cities so there's little chance for a change.
>>
>>75118625

>sub human who doesnt consider his dog family

only psychopaths hate animals
>>
>>75119457

What else would Hispanics convert? Papists have subjugated and genocided the ancestors of Hispanics. Protestants are heretics who lack Holy Tradition. Despite being a false religion, Mormonism comes with a culture that gives Hispanics discipline. Hispanics are like children who need a strong father figure to give them rules. And when they fail to follow those rules they need a father who will give them a spanking.

Papist Hispanics just wave the sign of the cross on their chest and feel repented whenever they sin. Protestant Hispanics believe once saved always saved. Mormon Hispanics, however, will be shunned by White Mormons. They fear losing their source of community and connections.
>>
>>75117626
If they're here illegally, they have to go back.
>>
>>75117626
Ogden mexican here

Where do you live punk ass white boy?
>>
>>75118830
>Juan Carlos Fernandez de Garcia de Lopez de Leon de Santa Maria de Guadalupe

Fixed
Juan Carlos Fernandez de Garcia de Lopez de Leon de Santa Maria de Guadalupe Jr
>>
>>75120475
I live in layton :3

Are you going to bring your brothers then your cousins then your cousins cousins then your cousins cousins cousins?

How many of your family members and friends do you plan to bring paco taco?
>>
>>75120475
If i deported your family would you die?
>>
>>75120475
Where are you in ogden taco bender?

what street?
>>
>>75118964

This was even worse than deporting you. They robbed you of the Everlasting Bond of the Volk, something that would have united us beyond the confines of time and space. You will never know what it's like to speak to someone from the cold wastelands of far-flung Siberia in a tongue your mother taught to you in whispers.

My dream is that Trump will reawaken this feeling within you, as perhaps only he can.
>>
>>75121012
Naw i wont do that. Your like the rest of the punk ass white boys i used to beat up in ogden high. I just wanted to know a fellow pol anon.
>>
>>75121223
Naw. Im north ogden.
>>
>>75121284
Lol those are mormon kids

Im ex military and not from here
So bring it you mexi-non

Highschool?

am I going to be fighting a highschooler?
You must think beating up mormon white boy is some serious hard shit huh?
>>
>>75121113
No but please deport me to Alaska.
>>
>>75121476
No you get somalia
>>
>>75121383
Can you read faggot? I said i used too. Mormons are actually nice people. I beat up punk ass's like you who were always afraid of saying or doing something. Something like your doing in a anime jewish image board. Its also funny because i would beat up lames like with my white friends too.
>>
>>75121794
Oh god here comes another mexican faggot thinking hes in the god damn barrio

Dude your young as fuck if you still think like this.

Also im not scared of you ive been shot at by fucking afghani's what are you going to do?

run at me with your mexi-mohawk or drive your grandma car with spinner rims and run me down?
>>
Further proof from this mexi-faggot

that hispanics are totally worthless to have in this country

trying to ruin a pristine white land and turn it into "hardcore gangster barrio"

This guy further proves my point that mexicans need to get the fuck out
>>
File: 1442274501784.jpg (33 KB, 779x603) Image search: [Google]
1442274501784.jpg
33 KB, 779x603
>>75121246

I'm an Irish/German/Mystery mutt anyways senpai. My mom was adopted so who knows what the fuck I am. And even though the government already has my DNA, I don't feel like doing a 23 and me test.

I've learned some German in the mean time. There's always a chance the USA has to come save Europe from the Caliphate. I'm willing to bet if major shit went down I could re-enlist and be a dumbass for Israel yet again.
>>
>>75119573
You have it backwards. White women don't like having children. Hispanic women love having lots and lots of babies. The way Mormons can use this is converting a Hispanic woman, breed her until her uterus collapses, and send their horde of halfspanic Mormons on mission.
>>
>>75117626
>HEI HEI HEIIIIII noise
What is that about?
I hear it a lot and hear it in their music
>>
>>75122012
Why are you so mad? I never said i was from the barrio. Congratulations at not getting killed. I just find it funny you get mad at people listening to music. You act like thats taking away your freedom. You sound really hardcore dude. Maybe you should do something about it instead of crying about it.

>>75122112
I never said i was from the "barrio". I guess those Hispanics fighting in the same military as you are also worthless too right? I met tought white people and have tough white people friends but you sound like faggot.
>>
File: 1449415672389.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1449415672389.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
>>75120168
I've noticed that it's pretty much only whites, japs and SOME American indian tribes (usually the northern ones, the more they mixed with the central/S.American indians...the worse they seem to get in this respect) who connect and care for animals past the point of a mere tool/weapon.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.