[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: jewishchrist.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
jewishchrist.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
Was this man actually a Jew?
>>
File: Jesus was not a Jew.png (814 KB, 900x3186) Image search: [Google]
Jesus was not a Jew.png
814 KB, 900x3186
>>75117336
>>
>>75117336
>2016
>Worshiping a dead kike on a stick
>>
>>75117336
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

>>75117485
>2016
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick
>>
>>75117336

did he actually ever was alive because for someone so important he left very little of an actual life of a real living person behind
>>
>>75117336

No, Jesus was redpilled and called the Jews bullshit out. If Jesus was on Earth now he'd be posting merchant memes on /pol/.
>>
>>75117336
Seeing how Jesus told everyone about the Jews and their lies, I say no.
>>
Chances are Jesus was born a Jew but later converted as he went on all his quests.
>>
>>75117872
>>75117946
Jesus was born a jew who believed that Judaism had lost its true path. What he saw in his people was that they had gone astray from the true religion and thus God sent him to restore them on that path. This is why he believed he was the Messiah. One example of this was the whole "exchanging money" in the temple story, where Jesus kicked all those conducting business in the temple out. Doing things like that in fact what got him killed by other jews (if we accept that he was a historical figure). You can fuck with jews in a ton of ways and get away with it, but fuck with their money once and well, you might get crucified.
>>
>>75117336

Not sure, but he was definitely a Semite.

>inb4 butthurt American christ-cucks insist he was a 6'8, blue eye'd, blonde hair'd Germanic Aryan man
>>
>>75117336

No. He was a proud roman mongol from the province of japan.
>>
>>75117485
Too bad the KJV was hijacked by fucking protestants and Killed King John afterwards. Fucking heretics
>>
>>75117336
Christianity is the biggest money making scam of all time. Of course Jesus was a Jew.
>>
File: 1463947297909-1.png (656 KB, 1198x923) Image search: [Google]
1463947297909-1.png
656 KB, 1198x923
>>75117336
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.