[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone here so scared of Muslims? The ones I know are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: N_8092101.jpg (39 KB, 366x512) Image search: [Google]
N_8092101.jpg
39 KB, 366x512
Why is everyone here so scared of Muslims? The ones I know are all nice people.
>>
>>75116515
too many of them
>>
Even rapists can be nice. When they're not raping.
>>
Why is everyone so scared of Nazis? The ones I know are bro tier.
>>
American muslims are far more integrated than Euro muslims

Of course we haven't seen shit tier ones. But think of Euro muslims as spics who commit terrorist attacks
>>
>>75116647
>American muslims are far more integrated than Euro muslims
>>
>>75116515
>Why is everyone so scared of muslims

Well, I dunno... They just so happen to want to cut people's heads off if they don't follow their ideology, along with posting it on the internet.

You know, the very muslims who do this aren't exactly helping the international view of them.
>>
>>75116751
There are always outliers

The majority of American muslims are integrated. We get to choose who we take because we have an ocean in between us and the mideast. But in general our muslims are far more educated than theirs
>>
File: 119029.jpg (13 KB, 315x260) Image search: [Google]
119029.jpg
13 KB, 315x260
>>75116942

>We get to choose who we take
>we
>>
>>75116515
Not scared, just hate them.
>>
>>75117070
>implying the government doesn't choose the Muslims america gets
>>
>>75116515
because they've never met any. If anything I find Muslims a little too friendly, the girls are very touchy and love to hug you and grab your stomach or arms, and the guys always kiss your cheeks and call you brother. It made me a little uncomfortable at first because as Anglo's we never touch each other, but after a while it actually feels nice. Being close to a friend in a nonsexual way, just to feel them near you, beaming with positive energy, feels good bro.

Dating a muslim qt right now and she only does anal and blowjobs, but dat puss looks real good. I'm kinda blue balled but not really, feels weird. Greatest tits I've ever seen.

No offense to white women, but they are just brainwashed morons by the time they come out of uni. Literally just parroting idiotic slogans without any critical thinking. Muslim girls tend to be red pilled as fuck when it comes to work ethic and self interest, protecting your family, being faithful. It's like stepping back in time and dating my grandma or something, in a non creepy way.

My mother was a leftist slut so I dry heave just thinking about how cucked my dad was to marry her.
>>
>>75116515
Not scared, disgusted by.
>>
>>75116515
Thats great, they can keep on being nice in their own country
>>
THey are only nice because they're s few of them. Once they become too many you shall see.
>>
>>75117244

>There is no such thing as Taqiyya
>>
>>75116515

Try watching movies/shows with them that offend their delicate Islamic sensibilities, and then see how nice they are. They chimp out faster than actual fucking chimps.
>>
>>75116515
Right up until they explode. Cute cuddly little mass murderers.
>>
>>75116515
Fuck sand niggers
>>
>>75117371
the only muslim girls ive met met only buck with other brownies. you white?
>>
>>75116515

Fuck Islam. And fuck Muhammad with swine cock.
>>
File: 1454019058391.png (395 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454019058391.png
395 KB, 600x600
>>75116515
TAKE COVER IT BOMB

OH SHIT !
>>
cuz no one here has ever gone outside and met one. they only know things from infowars n shit lul
>>
File: 1460908670927.png (24 KB, 657x425) Image search: [Google]
1460908670927.png
24 KB, 657x425
different shitskin same shit
>>
>>75116515
They're liable to spontaneously combust if you say mean things to them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.