[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In my women's studies class earlier today, the discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: binx[1].png (196 KB, 263x258) Image search: [Google]
binx[1].png
196 KB, 263x258
In my women's studies class earlier today, the discussion turned to the pressing issue of rape.

As the lone male in the classroom, I felt an unstated hostility rise against me.

When it came my turn to speak, I stood, and stated calmly:

>Rape is a social construct. It doesn't exist.

The air was sucked out of the room.

The morbidly obese TA's neon-lipsticked mouth hung open.

Before my professor, Myz. Steinberg, could ruffle her Indian-patterned poncho and kick me out of class, I hastily added:

>Women used to be regarded by men as their private property. Wives and daughters were literally owned by their patriarchs. Men thus invented the concept of rape not to protect women, but to legally punish other men for the unlicensed use of their property. When a woman claims that she was raped, she is only perpetuating this patriarchal ideas of body-ownership, internalizing phallocentric concepts of property and masculinizing herself as a kind of pseudopatriarch, and thus only furthering her own oppression. Given the above moral genealogy, the fact is that the concept of rape only exists as a masculinist social construct, and to seek true liberation, women must unpack and deconstruct this "rape" paradigm and recognize that it is impossible for a truly feminist wimyn to ever be "raped," whatever that means.

I bowed slightly, and sat back down.

The TA was rolling on the floor moaning, and my professor had died from cardiac arrest several minutes earlier.

My fellow students however raised a cheer and immediately swore a spontaneous vow to become good Christian housewives.
>>
cool story bro
>>
>>75113911
That settles it, I'm a #TrumpCard now
>>
>bowed slightly
Is the main character also wearing a hat?
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 1234x815) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 1234x815
>>75113911
AND NEXT TIME ON STORIES THAT NEVER HAPPENED
>>
File: VaJemsS.jpg (525 KB, 960x1208) Image search: [Google]
VaJemsS.jpg
525 KB, 960x1208
>>75113911
And that man?

His name was Einstein
>>
>>75114740
no shit retard, read the end of his story.
>>
>>75114740
Ackshully the Indian-patterned poncho and morbidly obese TA with neon lipstick are drawn from my actual experience in women's studies classes. The rest is slightly exaggerated for dramatic effect.
>>
>>75113911
>the air was sucked out of the room
Holy shit op, bravo!
>>
File: jew5u.png (26 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jew5u.png
26 KB, 501x585
>Steinberg
>>
>>75115444
Instant classic
>saved for pasta
>>
ITT: things that never happened
>>
>>75113911
>In my women's studies class.

Gona be honest leaf I stopped reading here.
Unless you're there ironically manspreading and disagreeing every time the lec goes on patriarchy attack. Then you need to rethink your life and the choices that lead you to a Womans studies class.
>>
bait thread
>>
>>75113911
>it was my privilege
>>
>>75113911
Of all the things that really happened, this really happened the most.
>>
>>75113911

This was obviously fake; I appreciated that but a few /on the spectrum bros/ missed out on that.

Pretty funny man. You should actually raise that point if you are in college. Did you make this up or find it somewhere else.

8/10 poast for a poast by a leaf.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.