[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the Donald Trump of Dark Souls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
Is he the Donald Trump of Dark Souls?
>>
>>75113757
I didnt play anything past the first one
they want the skyrim audience
>>
Wew lad. Hell yeah. Took me 40 tries to beat that fucker. On ng++ currently
>>
>>75113863
Once you play the souls series the elder scrolls is just a doodoo casual game
>>
>>75113914
Hardest boss in the game easily
>>
>>75114034
Yeah. The last boss was a joke compared to him
>>
>>75114225
I had some trouble with the soul of cinder

I eventually gave him the killing blow after 10 or so attempts but his slow lightning killed me before it counted as a kill.

I was so butt hurt that I used a summon to kill him for the first time ever in my souls career. Played since ds1 >>75114034
>>
>>75114605
Lothric princes gave me trouble like that. That second phase kept fucking me up. Great game though, amazing conclusion to the game series
>>
Yeah totally
>>
>>75116785
This
>>
File: 1464199910688.jpg (361 KB, 590x714) Image search: [Google]
1464199910688.jpg
361 KB, 590x714
He's clearly Siegward
>cheerful guy when not talking about his duty
>doesn't hesitate to help the ashen one (the people) out when they pit themselves against a demon
>duped once by Patches and stripped of his defenses (clearly a reference to 9/11 and how it affected Trump)
>they try to stump him by imprisoning him. The ashen one helps him get free with the Old Key (the vote)
>Siegward shows up not to kill Yhorm, but to restore his old friend
>even has the right tool for the job
>Yhorm=America
>Let the sun shine upon this Lord of Cinder=Make America Great Again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.