[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you are afraid of automation you need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (165 KB, 720x379) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165 KB, 720x379
Daily reminder that if you are afraid of automation you need to kill yourself for trying to halt scientific and technological progress. So many NEETs and losers are continuously making these threads about muh automation and muh basic income on /pol/. Well I'm here to tell you flat out that automation is a good thing and your shitty job which even a mindless robot can do is worth losing if it means an increase in productivity, efficiency and a reduced cost for the consumer. And if you fail to adapt to the new economic realities either improve your skills and labour value or feel free to commit suicide because you really are holding us back.
Technocracy when?
>>
But what will we do with the McNiggers and truck drivers?
>>
>>75113753
Your wife fucks black men doesn't she OP?

We know what this is about.
>>
Frankly, I'm not so optimistic that the automation will come to fruition. I certainly don't see it taking root in everyday life even in minimum wage jobs. Someone can argue self check out, but cashiers still have jobs.
>>
automation means that suddenly a part of population simply has no job because they simply can't do any job. so they needs gibsmedat in any way. and that's exactly why the mass immigration is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>75113753
Somebody still needs to watch the machine
>>
>>75114000
Let them starve. We don't need most of the current population anyway
>>
File: 1462665973002.png (407 KB, 518x530) Image search: [Google]
1462665973002.png
407 KB, 518x530
>>75113753
the only jobs left will be sucking dick

fuck outta here wagey
>>
>>75114139
We need to remove welfare then. Or at the very least create a jobs scheme program where you can only get the welfare payments if you work even if it's something as small as sweeping the street.

Ultimately I have no sympathy for people who complain about automation the fact is there is plenty of work in STEM fields where you can actually work on these new technologies and if you are to dumb or lazy to go where the demand is and too short sighted to see the opportunities well then you don't have my sympathy. It's either sink or swim.
>>
>>75113753

This. No technological advance ever in the history of civilization has created hordes of unemployables, this one won't either. UBI faggots are just r-strategists out for free resources.
>>
Most of jobs will eventully vanish but there will be plenty of jobs and work to do, you gus dont know what you ar talking about , you niggers better be not waiting for the welfare.
>>
>>75115250
or just throw out all none-natives. problem solved
>>
>>75114649
Implying they won't get violent and start a race war. As shitty as high points are they still kill people
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 640x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 640x766
>>75115250
I think, given the current speed of technological change, there needs to be some government or business intervention to help train people in new jobs. Otherwise people will not have the initiative or interest, they would rather mooch off relatives or commit crime to survive.

Unfortunately in the current political climate, this intervention would mandate shitskin inclusion, dragging everyone back with their niggerishness and stupidity.

Solution is to get a government that sees race realism. Easier said than done.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.