[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate him so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Why do people hate him so much?
>>
>didn't win the election
>didn't protect the country
>didn't find osama
>didn't find wmds
>>
>>75112637
9/11
>>
>9/11
>Iraq War
>Patriot Act
>NSA
>TSA
>>
File: Bush NCLB.jpg (408 KB, 2048x1852) Image search: [Google]
Bush NCLB.jpg
408 KB, 2048x1852
>>75112637
1. Because he failed at almost everything he did.

2. His failures cost a LOT of money.

3. He didn't actually CONSERVE anything, such as (for example) the nation's demographic composition. Instead, he allowed more illegals to flood in, allowed a financial bubble to build then explode, and basically occupied the White House while the country went steadily downhill.
>>
>>75112637
he's an idiot have you ever heard him speak, "fool me once..." I mean come on
how the HELL did he ever get elected
>>
>>75112637

-Iraq

-He was a complete fucking moron
>>
He took us from the glory days of the 90s into the hell of the 2000s and beyond

He fucked our shit up
>>
>>75112637
Whether or not you believe it was his fault, the country was worse after he left office.
So that's why.>>75112637
>>
>>75112637

COMPLETELY underestimated the consequences of removing Saddam from power and leaving Iraq in shambles. Completely destablized the balance of power in the middle east over this AND they shouldn't have even been the target to begin with.

We are still living with the fuck-up that was overthrowing Saddam and setting the stage for extremists to take power
>>
>>75112637

Didnt kill Cheney for 9/11
>>
>>75112637
>>didn't find osama
He did, it just took 10 years.
>>
he acted to white
>>
>>75112637
The extent to which OP is right is this: Neocons destroyed our country and should watch their children die. The asshole in OP's pic was just a dumb mule used by the Neocons to pull their cart around the farm.
>>
Did the same shit as Obama but has the letter R after his name. Everyone who criticizes him does so because they think conservatism is bag without even defining it
>>
>>75112637
Same reason they hate this bitch.
>>
>>75112963
>elected
>appointed by jewdicial fiat

fix'd
>>
>>75112637
He was so bad that people actually elected a nigger. A nigger whose grandfather danced around a fire in Africa with a bone in his nose.
>>
>>75112637
9/11, Building 7
Nevar ForGET!
>>
>>75113543
>voted
Hillary did way more than simply vote for the iraq war. She was one of the biggest proponents for it outside of the Bush admin.
>>
>>75112637
>9/11
He is hated on just like bill clinton was when bush was in office, just like obama will be once trump's elected.
No one's going to hate him 20 years from now.

and it doesn't matter, his name will be in the history books
>because president durring 9/11
>>
>>75113769
How so?
>>
File: bate.jpg (35 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
35 KB, 599x563
>>75112637
>>
>>75112790
Yeah I really don't get why I never heard about this until lately
He legitimately did not even win the general but he still became president
>>
>>75115358
This so much
>>
>>75115358
What? How old are you or what rock have you been living under?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.