[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: red skull.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
red skull.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Thoughts?
>>
>>75111489
Are Spaniards white?
>>
>>75111489
>Filthy western media promoting "globalization" as a hitler/nazi thing to do
WOW SO NEW
>>
HAIL HYDRA
>>
>>75111489
Calling the migrants claiming to be refugees invaders is a slight exaggeration, but other than that he's completely right, and the comic itself outlines an additional point which is that when you suppress the discussion of these issues, the people who don't like what's happening will get pushed to the fringes and the pressure will build until something bad happens.
>>
>>75111489
>haha we'll put these perfectly reasonable opinions in the mouth of a nazi that'll show 'em
>>
>>75111489
Faggots ruined comics, so even if it was good I didn't read it.
>>
File: red skull redpills cap.jpg (425 KB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
red skull redpills cap.jpg
425 KB, 1920x2951
>>75111828
Marvel has used Red Skull as an anti-Right strawman for decades.

Any position he takes, no matter how rational, must obviously be evil because he's fucking Red Skull.
>>
>>75111489
Why is Red Skull /pol/ but Dr. Doom isn't?
>>
I'm a Skull Missle
>>
File: red skull schools magneto.jpg (499 KB, 888x432) Image search: [Google]
red skull schools magneto.jpg
499 KB, 888x432
>>75111991
Or hey, need to make it clear that what a villain is doing is evil?

Just have Red Skull give them a "we're not so different you and I" speech.
>>
>>75111489
>>75111991
I don't get comics these days.

They're either completely red pilled or blue pilled to the hilt.
>>
HAIL HYDRA
>>
>>75111828
>>75111991
They'd make Hitler say these things if they could get away with it.
>>
File: even joker hates nazis!.jpg (190 KB, 350x337) Image search: [Google]
even joker hates nazis!.jpg
190 KB, 350x337
>>75112048
Haven't you heard? Even comic book villains would never stoop as low as nationalism!
>>
>>75111489

Why are 99% of all "creative" artists so degenerate that they should be executed?
>>
File: 1461114719281.jpg (55 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1461114719281.jpg
55 KB, 480x476
>>75111489

That's a fairly succinct criticism of cosmopolitan globalism outside of the whole HAIL HYDRA and Alt-Right are LITERALLY fascists and nazis line.

Alt-Righters and fascists may not necessarily be mutually exclusive, but there is a distinction, and the type of policies advocated by Trump and other folks are protectionist and nationalist in nature.

In the case of America, its based in an ideological exceptionalism, which, I dare say is validated in the light of historical analysis. Anyone who denies it is a self-hating american and a cuckold.
>>
>>75112381
That pisses me off so much. The joker is criminally insane and has killed hundreds of people. That is ridiculously out of character.
>>
>>75111489
And of course let's not forget that new comics from Marvel have now implied that Captain fucking America may have been brainwashed as a double agent by Hydra/Nazis decades ago.

The leftist writers are almost guaranteed to be setting it up so that any of Caps more centrist/right-wing/traditionalist views can be dismissed as evil Nazi brainwashing.
>>
>>75111558

No, we aren't.

Are americans in shape?
>>
Don't forget. The whole comic book industry has been run by Jews since the beginning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_Superman

>Because Siegel and Shuster were both Jewish, some religious commentators and pop-culture scholars such as Rabbi Simcha Weinstein and British novelist Howard Jacobson suggest that Superman's creation was partly influenced by Moses[11][12] and other Jewish elements.
>>
Hail Hydra was actually trending on twitter for a while. 10k tweets, but it got removed.
>>
>>75112442
They went to art school instead of getting a real job. What do you expect
>>
>>75112827
Think they are trying to get people to warm up to the idea of Sam being the true captain America. It's a retarded move since Cap's popularity is at an all time high thanks to the movie.

And I know comics aren't the most sophisticated from of entertainment but Cap have foiled Hydra's world domination a dozen times. How does it make sense for him to be undercover?
>>
>>75113377
It's a publicity stunt, just look at the reaction on social media.
This is the only way to sell comic books for them these days, with gimmicks.
All in all I'm glad it's a dying medium and largely moving from print to digital

They are going to slap an alternate universe sticker on it and call it a day.
>>
looks like I'm gonna be hailing hydra from now on
hell, maybe I'll "cosplay" hydra every time to go to an avengers movie
>>
File: 1376360-reich33[1].jpg (28 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
1376360-reich33[1].jpg
28 KB, 300x441
>>75115367
forgot pic
surely red skull isn't the only hydra member that dressed like this
>>
>>75112615
That's the joke.
>>
File: 10.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2767) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2767
>>75111489
this is the next panel, they are smarter and reach a broader audience, nationalism is dead, if you are against what the mob says you are hitler and an isis supporter
>>
File: Cap.jpg (81 KB, 849x289) Image search: [Google]
Cap.jpg
81 KB, 849x289
>>
File: HitlerDesu.png (473 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
HitlerDesu.png
473 KB, 500x474
>>75117051
Then I guess I'm Hitler and Aloha Snackbar
>>
>>75117051
S U B T L E
U
B
T
L
E
AND
C ON S ISTENT
>>
>>75117487
I can just see it now
>pissed off redpilled writer does one page
>doesn't include a 2nd showing Skull as the bad guy
>cuck intern with a liberal arts degree has to do it
>this is the result
>>
>IF YOU AGREE WITH RED SKULL THAT NATIONS SHOULD HAVE STRONG BORDERS AND STRONG NATIONAL IDENTITIES YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER
>t. le globalist merchant

Red Skull even confronted and forced the hostile jewish militant zionist, Magneto, to admit all the atrocities he's done for his ">Muh Master Race" is no different from what the Red Skull has done--all while he just sat there leaning back and chewing on a cigar, not even concerned that Magneto might've simply crushed his body while he was dropping the red pill.

That's why Israeli jews are all Trumpeteers now. Red Skull + Magneto = bad day for Professor Mar-X!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.