[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake the masses - Prepare for the coming uprising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1461256594353.jpg (70 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
1461256594353.jpg
70 KB, 663x784
Bastille Day (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastille_Day) is celebrated in a few weeks (14 July) and it commemorates the French Revolution and an uprising of the people that is actually portrayed as a "good thing" in modern history.

So let's ready the memes and connect the celebration for overthrowing corrupt leaders for the good of the people to current political happenings to connect the idea of a 'positive' revolution to the problems of globalism. Make it harder for all this stuff to be kept on being swept under the rug.
>>
>>75105947
Have a bump
>>
File: 1464012182096.jpg (32 KB, 420x429) Image search: [Google]
1464012182096.jpg
32 KB, 420x429
>>
>>75106596
Can you make one where the tree is progressivism and the dude is America?
>>
>>75105947
#FREE BASTILLE DAY
>>
>>75105947
France is in a perfect situation for some red pilling at this point. the main problem of spreading awareness there is the language barrier, but otherwise they are in a real tense situation with everything around them. Bonus points for the obvious importance of this day on french culture
thoughts?
>>
>>75106781
Unfortunately it would probably be the commies this time
>>
File: Angela-Merkel.jpg (74 KB, 860x573) Image search: [Google]
Angela-Merkel.jpg
74 KB, 860x573
Can someone edit this merkel at the top of this painting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storming_of_the_Bastille#/media/File:Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg
Possibly add an EU flag at the castle as well.
Please, I suck at editing and it's 3 am
>>
File: tour le france.jpg (45 KB, 720x373) Image search: [Google]
tour le france.jpg
45 KB, 720x373
>>
>>75108169
I´m afraid I suck at editing too
but more importantly, we should plan first what kind of message we want to covey before we worry about edits
>>
I really wish I could still make memes.
>>
>>75108599
I thought it would be a good start to replace the evil monarch with EU/Merkel or some French libtard politicians in famous paintings and the like of the French Revolution and the Storming of Bastille
>>
>>75106664
Come on man, you could easily do that in paint.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.