[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Until yesterday, for example, I never realized that forc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (1006 KB, 915x927) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1006 KB, 915x927
>Until yesterday, for example, I never realized that forcibly shutting down a private speaking event was considered free speech. I was also surprised to learn that assaulting a police officer is now a form of protest. It certainly never occurred to me that making violent threats towards a speaker was a constitutionally protected right. In fact, I was pretty confident all three of these acts were illegal...highly illegal.

>Yet, yesterday I saw radical protestors do all three of these things, without consequence. DePaul University administrators looked on dispassionately, as if this was an every-day occurrence. Watching this all unfold, I had to wonder for a moment whether DePaul administrators were defending some bizarre form of free speech I had never heard of.

The sjwpost is defending Milo, is this a parallel universe?

https://archive.is/p08ex
>>
Exactly what i was thinking, Americucks can't even defend their own speaking events

>"we paid extra dollars for security"
>security does LITERALLY nothing

Well atleast Milo is a smart faggot and got profits from it, so he still won
>>
>>75105727
This would appear to be the useful idiots opening their eyes. I don't expect this to remain up for long though.
>>
Is Milo proficient in any sort of self defence? He almost managed to bait the nog into throwing the first punch after calling him a cunt.
>>
That smug faggot Milo is using SJW tactics against them.

>show up
>protestors shut him down
>come out looking like a rational, sane person while the protestors looked like a bunch of ignorant, angry thugs

It's the same formula political cartoonists always use. Sit back calm and level-headed while the ignoramus strawman destroys himself all by himself.
>>
>>75107253
would have been funnier if he had actually done that. but alas, some BLM people would have justified their fascism cause of MUH FEELINGS
>>
File: CTS.106-2T.jpg (19 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
CTS.106-2T.jpg
19 KB, 350x263
I would have deployed the sting balls.
>>
Even normies can tell who's in the right when one adult is sitting there, and the rest are throwing temper tantrums.
>>
File: 1416105991515.gif (461 KB, 350x292) Image search: [Google]
1416105991515.gif
461 KB, 350x292
This is why you let them run amok or provoke them into starting violence: It makes them look bad, turns people against them, and forces their people on their side to either disown them or make it plain that they're also batshit twats. Once people start to assume that they're the ones who caused it when shit goes down then you have public opinion on your side which means you can start to move against them and marginalize them.
>>
>>75106886
My theory is that maybe they are afraid of doing anything around black lives matter people because they are worried about losing their careers and being blasted in social media for daring to reprimand a black person
>>
>>75108787
Nah the Jewniversity was enabling them on purpose. Their administrators gave the security explicit instructions beforehand to not interfere with any protestors.
>>
>>75105727
was this removed from huffpo?
>>
>>75108787
Yup look at all of those other university deans that lost there jobs for trying to be rational.
>>
>>75109642
No, why?
>>
>>75105727
try and call the police, also get a weapon in case somebody tries to attack so you can defend yourself
>>
>>75109642

It's just the standard "not giving hits and/or views to websites you don't like" redirect.
>>
>>75105727
>tfw it's all have been a set up by milo to wake up people and show how free speech is being silenced nowadays
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-37-48.png (175 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-37-48.png
175 KB, 600x1024
>>75105727
Sad!

I hate Milo desu, but still sad (!)

Where does free speech end? I mean would it be accurate to say "your right to free speech ends where my right to peaceful assembly begins to fade"?

I always have a hard time judging instances such as this...

Also check my captcha

> those bitches

lol
>>
>This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

at the bottom
>>
>>75110838
It's pretty simple: neither of those things matter at a private university. More or less, the government can't take away free speech unless it's A) A threat to someone's life or safety, B) Inciting a riot ("Fire!" in a theater) or C) Lying under Oath.

But a college can do whatever it fucking wants, unfortunately. Regarding free assembly: same thing. Occupy Wall Street was able to stay in Zuccotti for as long as they did because they had permission from the park owner, IIRC. DePaul scheduled the event, but clearly decided that, since they had the authority, to give the right to assembly of BLM over the free speech of Milo and the campus Republicans.

That's perfectly within their rights, but it proves that they're hypocrites, pussies, cucks, and anti-intellectuals to the entire world and their paying student body.

The big problem is why the cops were arresting journalists and not arresting BLM for punching people in the face. That's the only borderline illegal shit. Also that security company should be sued for not doing their jobs and waiting for a go-ahead from the school.
>>
>>75111471
The whole thing was a setup, all of the establishment are BLM niggers and sympathizers, the security were instructed to let the disruptions happen, the establishment told the BLM that republicans would be speaking there, and they disrupted it with the full support of the school staff.
At no point was the talk going to happen in good faith.
But Milo & Co. did the smartest thing they could, attended anyway and let the disruptions happen rather than cancel and make a circus of the whole thing.
Now the BLM are getting terrible press and the school and it's staff are under fire.
>>
>>75105727
what time does he make violent threats? I aint watching all that shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.